What's new

ACT RPG [Lunasoft] Magic & Slash - Riru's Sexy Grand Adventure (RE274934)

Oir

Reputation score
1.jpg
LunaSoft's Magic & Slash - Riru's Sexy Grand Adventure ( ) has finally received an English Translation!

Gameplay

LunaSoft brings us an action RPG with real-time sprite combat, a loot-drop system, and various enemies throughout your adventure.
From dungeons to forests, you control Riru as she battles for survival.
The RPG mechanics include both customization of skills and equipment to suit your own personal playstyle.
H-mechanics include some sprite animation sex, clothing damage during combat, and classical Rape on Defeat CG's.

Controls
The game features mouse-based movement. Click or hold left-click where you want Riru to move (8-direction movement)
Attacking monsters is the same as moving. Left click on monsters to attack them. Because of this, kiting feels pretty difficult and clunky.
Q, W, E, R to use abilities. 1, 2, 3, 4 for items. Right click to use currently selected attack abilities

STORY
Strange things are happening in Cain village. Overnight, a large forest grew on the road leading into the village.
Not only that, vicious monsters have started living in the forest, causing the villagers to fear for their lives.
Luis, a young man who runs an inn in Cain village, contacts his adventurer sister, Tanya, to investigate.
Tanya then heads to the village with her apprentice, Riru.

Fetishes:
Tentacles, Rape, Bestiality, Magical Girl, Titfuck, Blowjob, Bondage, Gangbang

Our friends over at F95zone have several links of the game including a link

Last edited by a moderator:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
Seems buggy in terms of the CGs not appearing in game or in the gallery when selected.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Made a thread precisely because that one has been locked for years and OP doesn't seem to want to update it to current rule standards.
Er... anyone can update a locked thread OP.
By definition, since it's locked, even the OP maker can't edit the OP. You need to PM a mod for that. So anyone can submit a new OP.
I was just hinting to the possibility of notifying a modo to put this thread OP in place of the old thread OP to have only one thread instead of 2 for the same game ^^

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Er... anyone can update a locked thread OP.
By definition, since it's locked, even the OP maker can't edit the OP. You need to PM a mod for that. So anyone can submit a new OP.
I was just hinting to the possibility of notifying a modo to put this thread OP in place of the old thread OP to have only one thread instead of 2 for the same game ^^
Wait, I had no idea. I thought only the OP could update the thread.
I'll message a mod right now, thanks uwu

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Nice job on the OP and appreciate the direct link <3.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Nah, you're allowed to update the old thread or make a new one. It's entirely up to whoever is doing the update. This is perfectly fine.

Any threads that are under this section will be subject to locking due to having OPs with little information. During this time, any user may message a member of the moderation team (DarkFire1004 , @ToxicShock, @super_slicer, and @Jesus) with an updated OP. This does not mean copy-pasting translations of the DLSite description. Updates must be written by the editor. A member of the team will then edit the OP and move it back to the H-Games section.

Reputation score
Seems to be a graphical error when I play... when an achievement notification comes up, it doesn't ever go away. Takes exiting to the title screen and coming back to do it.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dang, it still sees my save despite me accidentally deleting the original version a couple years back. There goes my evening, I guess.

Cold Aura is one hella autopilot spell.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Dang, it still sees my save despite me accidentally deleting the original version a couple years back. There goes my evening, I guess.

Cold Aura is one hella autopilot spell.
Save are in the appdata sub folder. Game using that kind of place for saving file tend not to remove them when you delete the game, especially when downloaded game without installer.
Make for very big appdata folder after a few years -_-

OP
Oir

Oir

Reputation score
Anyone know if you're able to respec your skills at any point in the game?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if you're able to respec your skills at any point in the game?
Could be mistaken, but doesn't the item shop sell an item that allows full respec of skill points?

Reactions: Oir

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wheres the sprite scenes? All i see is CG scenes.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
also got it now, apparently, same version that is/was on MangaGamer.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Kagura got the work for Steam release (ie : cutting out the Adult part and putting up a patch to repair that", it shouldn't be a new translation yeah (except for the bit that need changing in the all age version).