What's new

[LunaSoft] マジック&スラッシュ-見習い冒険者リルのHな大冒険- Magic & Slash (RJ213313)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting nostalgic over the diablo gameplay. Didn't play the third iteration, but the game has so many skills lifted from the second game it's criminal not to treat it as a homage/rip-off.

For a Unity game, this is really stable and the pace is fast. Getting swarmed gets players killed in short order.

As for the four choices:

1. See the H-scene and continue.
2. Continue.
3. Return to main menu.
4. Quit to desktop.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thx for the link, but this is the fastest way to see the link shut down for copyright infringement.
next time, copy the link into a txt file, and then give us that file.
anyway, thx again.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just simply get it while it still hot, before you regret it when the link got taken down....

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The circle last work got an official english translation (about 1 year after the japanese release), and that was the 1st lunasoft translated.
Anyone know if they plan to make other translation (maybe this game) ?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What does this mean? can't progress because off it at act 3
Untitled.png

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How many classes are there apart from warrior and caster?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lunasoft's game usually have a full save shared at sagaoz's, but not at the moment (game only released today).

netherus666

Reputation score
there is sprite sex? i've only see gor cg so far
i was asking a question, not making a statement, i asked how much there is if any at all, because i have no idea, though im guessing by your question there is none.... which saddens me

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone having any luck hooking the game? I got the trial to hook once with ITH, but it seems to not want to do it again...

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i've finished and got the ending with 10~ hours play at lev 40. Circling around and try all game over & many quest but still only got 40% of all the CG... need to wait for full save...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only those two.

Anyone have a save file with all CGs unlocked?
i've finished and got the ending with 10~ hours play at lev 40. Circling around and try all game over & many quest but still only got 40% of all the CG... need to wait for full save...
possible is full save

• for hscene, need collect 8 summon pet item 1.jpg (possible need 2nd play), then copy your play save, then 1 clothes summon pet for change > cover old save for another clothes, btw this clothes 2.jpg no hscene can ignore
  • if summon under 4 (i dont try higher so no idea min number) to item shop manager ending
  • if summon 8 times, copy your save, then can see heroine ending, after ending cover old save for another clothes

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i was asking a question, not making a statement, i asked how much there is if any at all, because i have no idea, though im guessing by your question there is none.... which saddens me
ops sorry, my bad. I misunderstood.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finished the game. Very fun 10+ hours of play. Getting scenes is quite difficult because of the costume mechanic, but the pet summon items drop reasonably often so players can follow the advice in post #37 to save time.

I don't know where the Dragon Wing is from. I didn't see any towards the end of the game and am not sure it dropped at the end of Act 2. Finished the rest of the side quests without much difficulty.

Lunasoft have made provision for someone to license the game for an English translation based on the options page. If someone does take it up, they'll need a lot longer to do a proper job compared to the last game because this one has a proper story and many more lines of text to go through.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finished the game. Very fun 10+ hours of play. Getting scenes is quite difficult because of the costume mechanic, but the pet summon items drop reasonably often so players can follow the advice in post #37 to save time.

I don't know where the Dragon Wing is from. I didn't see any towards the end of the game and am not sure it dropped at the end of Act 2. Finished the rest of the side quests without much difficulty.

Lunasoft have made provision for someone to license the game for an English translation based on the options page. If someone does take it up, they'll need a lot longer to do a proper job compared to the last game because this one has a proper story and many more lines of text to go through.
dragon wing possible from act3 Chimaera

Status
Not open for further replies.