What's new

[LunaSoft] マジック&スラッシュ-見習い冒険者リルのHな大冒険- Magic & Slash (RJ213313)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The controls are really annoying. Why can't I control movement with keyboard or a controller?! Gah!

i was wondering this...how can i save? please help
The game autosaves I believe.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Press O to open up the options menu. Players can then save the game manually and either return to the main menu or quit to desktop. I don't think this option is available when out in the field.

The game autosaves before leaving the village and immediately after H-events.

Manuli3

Reputation score
Press O to open up the options menu. Players can then save the game manually and either return to the main menu or quit to desktop. I don't think this option is available when out in the field.

The game autosaves before leaving the village and immediately after H-events.
thanks!

TuTTuru

Reputation score
possible is full save

• for hscene, need collect 8 summon pet item View attachment 15643 (possible need 2nd play), then copy your play save, then 1 clothes summon pet for change > cover old save for another clothes, btw this clothes View attachment 15644 no hscene can ignore
  • if summon under 4 (i dont try higher so no idea min number) to item shop manager ending
  • if summon 8 times, copy your save, then can see heroine ending, after ending cover old save for another clothes
thanks for the save m8 time to enjoy those delicious looking juicy CGs

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dragon wing possible from act3 Chimaera
I'm not talking about 悪魔の翼. I'm looking for 竜の翼. Not to mention this particular quest was only issued after I reached Act 4. I've already cleared Act 4 a number of times but haven't seen any dragons. Only one players beat was in chapter 2 and it's not a farmable enemy.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys, guess what the inn (your home base) is called? The Arrow-to-the-Knee-Inn (膝狙いの弓矢亭). I literally did a spit-take when I saw that.

And that's not the only Skyrim reference. The Old Lady slash Deckard Cain analogue (Sophie's grandmother)?

[Item Shop intro scene]
(...)
Sophie: Our shop may just be a grocery store, but we don't only sell everyday groceries; we also carry items intended for use by adventurers.

Riru: I see. I wonder if you sell potions too then.

Sophie: Yes, of course!

Riru: Why though? This place doesn't seem the sort to be frequently visited by adventurers.

Sophie: Ah, about that...

Old Woman: Sophie, do we have a customer?

Sophie: Ah, gran! This is my friend, Riru!

Riru: Pleased to meet you. And pardon for the intrusion.

Sophie's Grandmother: My, your appearance... you're an adventurer, right?

Riru: Yes... though to be honest I'm still a novice...

Sophie: Riru is big sis Tanya's apprentice, you know!

Sophie's Grandmother: Hoho, so that's it. I used to be an adventurer like you back in my youth, but then I took an arrow to the knee, see...
I retired after that; now I'm running this shop, as you can see.

Sophie: But gran couldn't let go of her memories of her adventuring days, so she still sells the adventurer items that she has an interest in.
...just to justify why a general store out in the boonies would carry items for adventurers.

Edit: Can't get bolding to work within quotes, strange.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not talking about 悪魔の翼. I'm looking for 竜の翼. Not to mention this particular quest was only issued after I reached Act 4. I've already cleared Act 4 a number of times but haven't seen any dragons. Only one players beat was in chapter 2 and it's not a farmable enemy.
act2 boss is undead dragon, then act3 i get this quest from mayor, no undead dragon again where find dragon wing (竜の翼)? cleared act3 still cant find it, then go snow area6 kill Chimaera try looking for rare drop and find it after a lot fight
1.jpg

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess the level of difficulty also determines the drop probability ^^
got the top one at the beginning so maybe just or something ^^
But on the topic.
The pets also drop from monsters .
are not limited ^ ^ .

Act 2 Boss room.
When Boss dead is is the room now full of monsters.
but other monsters could drop it with luck.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
act2 boss is undead dragon, then act3 i get this quest from mayor, no undead dragon again where find dragon wing (竜の翼)? cleared act3 still cant find it, then go snow area6 kill Chimaera try looking for rare drop and find it after a lot fight
View attachment 15658
I've killed dozens of chimeras and not seen a green dragon wing drop ever. I'll run the map some more and see if it's just bad luck or something else.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've killed dozens of chimeras and not seen a green dragon wing drop ever. I'll run the map some more and see if it's just bad luck or something else.
with me was 1 chimera in the castle or what that should represent the it has dripped but yes it stimt all of you can drop it.
but the quest drop rate is usually very low ^^

D-D

Reputation score
I killed the orc boss and now I have some quest about Act 1. No idea what to do now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1 1/2 hours of running the snow map before the dragon wing finally dropped. Etigoya was right, I just happened to be really luckless. Just as well I decided to have a change of pace and unlock the unique sword along the way.

Unlike the previous games, players actually have to lose to monsters now to unlock the scenes. Previously beating the game at least once would unlock all of the monster rape scenes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
sorry to bother but i have a little problem with the video. once battle start. it auto goes full Black screen. and only when battle start any help ?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I killed the orc boss and now I have some quest about Act 1. No idea what to do now.
I know that part very well as I ran around like a chicken to find it, just go into your room and select the Option with Act.1 on your bed :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm just wondering how the hell do you even get scenes... well other than the plants and orcs...
I only seem to get those and I've seen about 10 different kind of enemies -_-

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think it's 1 per act per unique costume. Minus the one extra mage costume you get at the start. I'm still in Act 1 lol so can't be 100% sure. Maybe bosses too?

ulmfsop

Reputation score
which program I have to use to hook this game? or how do I hook this game with hookpatcher or agth.exe?
thanks!

nnescio

Reputation score
I think it's 1 per act per unique costume. Minus the one extra mage costume you get at the start. I'm still in Act 1 lol so can't be 100% sure. Maybe bosses too?
Two GoR scenes per Act per costume (at least for the first Act), not counting special bonus (tokuten) costumes like the Demon Queen's costume (DL version bonus outfit) or Vesta's outfit (disk version bonus outfit). The scenes for the two classes differ considerably, but the two (non-tokuten) costumes within each class have identical scenes with just minor cosmetic changes (that are still unlocked separately, oh dear gawd why).

(As an example, the caster class gets the orc DP and orc boss scenes in the first act, while the melee class gets the single orc and the kucho slime-like plant creatures.)

Unfortunately, as a particular boneheaded design feature, which scene you see (and gets unlocked) is random and doesn't depend on which enemy gets the 'killing blow' (you can get the the orc boss scene as a caster by dying to one of the plant slime thingies early in the forest, way before the cave). On a bad run of RNG it can take a few deaths to unlock the scene you want to see.

(And it's seriously counterintuitive anyway, because you it's easy to miss the second [or possibly more] scene after seeing two repetitions of the first and thinking, "that's it.")

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Two GoR scenes per Act per costume (at least for the first Act), not counting special bonus (tokuten) costumes like the Demon Queen's costume (DL version bonus outfit) or Vesta's outfit (disk version bonus outfit). The scenes for the two classes differ considerably, but the two (non-tokuten) costumes within each class have identical scenes with just minor cosmetic changes (that are still unlocked separately, oh dear gawd why).

(As an example, the caster class gets the orc DP and orc boss scenes in the first act, while the melee class gets the single orc and the kucho slime-like plant creatures.)

Unfortunately, as a particular boneheaded design feature, which scene you see (and gets unlocked) is random and doesn't depend on which enemy gets the 'killing blow' (you can get the the orc boss scene as a caster by dying to one of the plant slime thingies early in the forest, way before the cave). On a bad run of RNG it can take a few deaths to unlock the scene you want to see.

(And it's seriously counterintuitive anyway, because you it's easy to miss the second [or possibly more] scene after seeing two repetitions of the first and thinking, "that's it.")
From what I can tell, each costume gets a specific GOR scene depending on which chapter you lose in. So it's always the orc boss for the first caster costume regardless of where you lose in chapter 1.
Because of this, it's easy to fill up the GOR rape scenes simply by finding a convenient spot with lots of enemies and losing at least once. There is no variation between scenes if you lose more than once with a specific costume.

Hence, players need to lose a minimum of four times in each chapter to fill up the GOR gallery scenes. (One scene each for melee one, melee two, caster one and caster two). The DLC and Package costumes don't have anything more than sprite pictures as noted on the official webpage so no need to change into them for scenes with the innkeeper or in the field.

Edit: I stand corrected. There is a masturbation GOR scene with the caster in act 2 in addition to the zombie rape one. Shouldn't be too difficult to guess which costume has different variants since they're generally lined up in order in the CG gallery. Post quoted is absolutely correct, although I'm not too bothered about RNG since there's no penalty for losing in this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.