What's new

SIM [LunaSoft] ルナソフト Wicked Labyrinth 悪堕ラビリンス-囚われ魔王と奈落の狂人- RE146551 RJ146551

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [LunaSoft] 悪堕ラビリンス-囚われ魔王と奈落の狂人-

3 days to go until release.

Finally able to mess around with the demo. A few questions for those who have finished it:

1. Anyone figure out what the minimum distance between rooms and/or corridors is? I'm certain a 2-tile corridor is required to separate rooms, however I had one occasion when I had more than enough gold to place a room but it was still invalid despite the corridor being far enough from another.

2. It's expensive to fully brainwash Mui, but what's the exact benefit? If it's just to get the scene and a permanent +2-3 to attack and defence at the start of a chapter then I'm wondering if farming mana is better used for lightning strikes.

3. Anyone figured out if the minion AI can be tweaked? Apart from the slime, all other monsters will run out to support a room under attack and I'd rather some of them stayed put. Placing too many slimes as garrison units is counter-productive since the damage output is rubbish.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

3 days to go until release.

Finally able to mess around with the demo. A few questions for those who have finished it:

1. Anyone figure out what the minimum distance between rooms and/or corridors is? I'm certain a 2-tile corridor is required to separate rooms, however I had one occasion when I had more than enough gold to place a room but it was still invalid despite the corridor being far enough from another.

2. It's expensive to fully brainwash Mui, but what's the exact benefit? If it's just to get the scene and a permanent +2-3 to attack and defence at the start of a chapter then I'm wondering if farming mana is better used for lightning strikes.

3. Anyone figured out if the minion AI can be tweaked? Apart from the slime, all other monsters will run out to support a room under attack and I'd rather some of them stayed put. Placing too many slimes as garrison units is counter-productive since the damage output is rubbish.
1 slot is enough .- . You need the room to be at least 3x3 and connect to a corridor dot + not connect to another room.
Also as of chapter 2 there's those black blocks which prevent making room on them.
(other color blocks increases resource gain by their color respectively)

2 permanent stat boost .- . unlike the level up which reset down to 1 each chapter, and that +2 makes a huge difference btw.
It's not like mana is hard to farm anyway :v do ch 1 and make a big mining room and put all your metals into +mana gain after each round

And technically I answered #3 before :v
Another thing I figured out:

The O/X at the top-left of monster stats is basically "will it move around"

Essentially if the next room is under attack but its own room is free, monsters with O will run over to help.
Not always a good idea since it means if enemies pop up in its room then they'll get flanked.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 slot is enough .- . You need the room to be at least 3x3 and connect to a corridor dot + not connect to another room.
Also as of chapter 2 there's those black blocks which prevent making room on them.
(other color blocks increases resource gain by their color respectively)

2 permanent stat boost .- . unlike the level up which reset down to 1 each chapter, and that +2 makes a huge difference btw.
It's not like mana is hard to farm anyway :v do ch 1 and make a big mining room and put all your metals into +mana gain after each round

And technically I answered #3 before :v
I tried a one-corridor setup but got rejected each time. At any rate it doesn't make sense to make small rooms since the whole point is to make rooms as large as possible both to exploit available resource tiles and cram as many units and room upgrades as possible.

I know mana is easy to farm, but doing the chapters for keeps means a fair amount of grinding unless players want a challenge. Since it's the demo, Mui's first two levels are free but I'm not sure if it extends to the retail version (and the other girls).

You haven't answered #3. I can read the instructions and there is nothing in the game that mentions modifying monster AI. Slimes don't move but I don't want my designated room healers running off every time a neighbouring room is attacked. Since imps are on support algorithm by default, I'm asking if I could turn some of their default behaviour to the slimes to make my management easier.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried a one-corridor setup but got rejected each time. At any rate it doesn't make sense to make small rooms since the whole point is to make rooms as large as possible both to exploit available resource tiles and cram as many units and room upgrades as possible.

I know mana is easy to farm, but doing the chapters for keeps means a fair amount of grinding unless players want a challenge. Since it's the demo, Mui's first two levels are free but I'm not sure if it extends to the retail version (and the other girls).

You haven't answered #3. I can read the instructions and there is nothing in the game that mentions modifying monster AI. Slimes don't move but I don't want my designated room healers running off every time a neighbouring room is attacked. Since imps are on support algorithm by default, I'm asking if I could turn some of their default behaviour to the slimes to make my management easier.
Care to post a screenshot of what your dungeon is like and where you're trying to setup your new room? I just went in game and did 1 corridor room connection just fine.

Small room is mainly because you don't have enough gold to make multiple large rooms (like if you want one room for buff, another for debuff, you can't make one large room to get both) or you want enemy to spawn in condensed space so your units don't run around too much.

Her first two levels are free because of tutorial rather than it being demo .- . otherwise the follow up "use a heroine" tutorial won't work either.
Other girls might require paying tho.

As for tweaking AI, probably no unless you do some hacking into the program itself, but I assume one of the future units will be non-roaming healer so . -. (Mui's sister is most likely a healer type anyway, so worst case scenario you can just manually control her and go around spamming heal...OR just make a buff room and give it HP regen bonus)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's that first dungeon, I'm trying to make a room to the north but with only 1 corridor tile. I must be doing something wrong since I couldn't get the room to form.

As for my 2nd dungeon, I've attached a screenshot. The graveyard room in the lower right corner had weird issues expanding left to right, so I went for length after I'd incorporated the available resource tiles.

I think I'm getting the hang of the system. Assign a few slimes as fixed defence and keep the rest of the garrison stocked with at least 1-2 healers and a powerful AOE attacker. The core room consists of roaming units comprised of melee, AOE spellcasters and healers as a strategic reserve. The manually controlled heroine is sent to the front line and left in rooms where necessary as a buffer.

Strategy for this game is basically to start off with the largest possible mining room, buff it up with resource upgrades and then build from there. Connecting all rooms together shares the bonus provided it's a direct connection.

Attachments

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, without seeing what you were doing in 1st dungeon I wouldn't know where the problem lies.

As for 2nd one, your bottom right room is almost at the dungeon border so that might've caused problem there.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, without seeing what you were doing in 1st dungeon I wouldn't know where the problem lies.

As for 2nd one, your bottom right room is almost at the dungeon border so that might've caused problem there.
1st dungeon start, trying to incorporate the blue and yellow bonus tiles to the north. For some reason couldn't excavate the room.

As for the 2nd one, the irony is that I could expand in the direction towards the border but couldn't do so from side to side. I suspect the black tiles exhibit some form of inhibiting area radiating from the source.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1st dungeon start, trying to incorporate the blue and yellow bonus tiles to the north. For some reason couldn't excavate the room.

As for the 2nd one, the irony is that I could expand in the direction towards the border but couldn't do so from side to side. I suspect the black tiles exhibit some form of inhibiting area radiating from the source.
You can't build on black tiles (mentioned this earlier), but you can build next to it o_O

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can't build on black tiles (mentioned this earlier), but you can build next to it o_O
Corridors are fine, rooms might be another matter. Hard to explain with a screenshot. It might just be a small bug in my game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Corridors are fine, rooms might be another matter. Hard to explain with a screenshot. It might just be a small bug in my game.
You can see in my screen that there's 2 black tiles at the edge of the middle room.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probably a minor issue. I can reproduce your screenshot without trouble, it's another area slightly below that one which is troublesome.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Building rules that I have found:

Corridor:
  • Must be adjacent (horizontal or vertical) to at least a room or another corridor.
  • Must not contact a room or another corridor for more than 1 square.
  • Must not touch to map edge.
  • Must not be built on black square.

Room:
  • Must have edges of 3 to 6 square (anything from 3x3 to 6x6 is fine, but 2x6 or 3x7 is no good).
  • Must be adjacent (horizontal or vertical) to at least a corridor.
  • Must not contact a corridor for more than 1 square.
  • Must not be adjacent (event diagonal) to another room.
  • Can not be expanded once built.

Too many restrictions.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Building rules that I have found:

Corridor:
  • Must be adjacent (horizontal or vertical) to at least a room or another corridor.
  • Must not contact a room or another corridor for more than 1 square.

Room:
  • Must have edges of 3 to 6 square (anything from 3x3 to 6x6 is fine, but 2x6 or 3x7 is no good).
  • Must be adjacent (horizontal or vertical) to at least a corridor.
  • Must not contact a corridor for more than 1 square.
  • Must not be adjacent (event diagonal) to another room.
  • Can not be expanded once built.

Too many restrictions.
The bit in bold is probably why I couldn't get the room I wanted. Still, the development images cleared showed HUGE square rooms of more than 7 squares so a clearer picture might be seen once the retail version is released.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The bit in bold is probably why I couldn't get the room I wanted. Still, the development images cleared showed HUGE square rooms of more than 7 squares so a clearer picture might be seen once the retail version is released.
One on the About page had 7 square width, however it also:
-Is missing the crystal in the middle of the room
-Have "work in progress" sort of description on the image itself

.- . So it's probably something they intentionally did away with to limit how many monsters you can have in the room + not having people feel awkward when making a 7x7+ room which should give 5+ skill slot but have only 4 skills to put in.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I read the thread through for information regarding the coloured resource blocks and I'm just confused about one thing:

Do you build the room ON them to gain their benefits or do you have to include them as walls of the room? What happens if you dig a corridor through them, are they lost?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I read the thread through for information regarding the coloured resource blocks and I'm just confused about one thing:

Do you build the room ON them to gain their benefits or do you have to include them as walls of the room? What happens if you dig a corridor through them, are they lost?
Yes you build the room on them.

And yes they're wasted if you mine a corridor through them.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\' '/ As they promised, it's out today (sadly looks like the "collection" won't be sold on DLSite)

Sarav

Reputation score

Four part mega link. No password.

nnescio

Reputation score

Seems like the game comes with bonus characters depending on where you buy it from (sort of like preorder bonuses, but without the "pre-" nonsense).

First character (Luna-chan) is available for everyone (links seem to be temporarily overloaded at the moment), the other three sets require purchase codes from Tora no Ana, Melon Books, and Amazon, respectively.

(Yes, Amazon.jp does sell H-games.)

DLsite ain't got jack.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm well ive managed to make it to stage 3 and i still have no clue wtf is going on lol.

Do i just keep controlling the original chick from stage 1?

What do the top and bottom options mean for the black haired girl? top one seems to be rape her and then inside?

Im completely lost ... but the cg / graphics are badass :D