Four part mega link. No password.
may the force be with you
may the odds be forever in your favor
alahu akbar my friend

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [LunaSoft] 悪堕ラビリンス-囚われ魔王と奈落の狂人-

what are the special abilities of the monsters and girls? i reckon the aoe the slowing laser the heal and the doom circle of death but other than that i don't really use other monsters

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get different endings? Ive done B and C, no idea how to get A or if there are more, still missing a few Scenes ive no idea how to get :mad:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone got a save?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what differences there are off hand between Normal and Nightmare mode? I know you can use the main girl in Nightmare but haven't got very far yet.

Also if anyone has an ending guide or scene guide that would be great. I've only got ending B so far and the extra H scenes 2-4.

For ending B I basically always picked the first choice (sex) over the second one (slap her or whatever). I also maxed out every girl which might affect the ending.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

always pick 2nd option and you get ending C. Nightmare just levels the enemies up higher so they are tougher from what i can see.

im still missing #4 CG for black hair and the last 2-3 for the stage 2 girls.

going to try only messing with the black haired girl this time and completely ignore all the other girls and see if that gives an ending.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I know what unlocks the 5 H-scenes during Chapter select:
# Ch. 1 option 1, Ch. 2 option 2
# Ch. 1-3 option 1
# Ch. 1-4 option 1
# Ch. 1-5 option 1

By doing all option 1 you'll get all but 2 CG. Then get scene 1 via the above.

Still working to unlock CG #4 but I bet it's related to the choices selected.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the choices you make at the end of the chapter give you the CG on chapter select screen?

by 1-3 you mean chapter 1 or 3? im confused :confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to , the A route is achievable depending on decisions made at the end of each chapter (as well as the girls corrupted).

As for the bonus scenes, the game made it very clear at the start of chapter 2 that the bonus scene is attainable if a specific girl is controlled and deals the finishing blow on the stage bosses. I can confirm it for Mei and Iris, I'm gunning for the bonus scene for Erie and Rumika but the step-up in difficulty is quite considerable (currently playing normal).

On a final note, a patch has been released on the game's website. A bug that stopped tunnels from being dug when a limit was reached has now been fixed.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah that would explain it, i only controlled the sword girl once and i got a scene. i never thought that was it tho cause it was just a one off thing lol.

Erm does that actually make sense to anyone on how to get Route A? Ive tried All 1st Choices and All 2nd Choices on 2 different runs and only gotten B and C. Google Translate fails at making that understandable.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what differences there are off hand between Normal and Nightmare mode? I know you can use the main girl in Nightmare but haven't got very far yet.

Also if anyone has an ending guide or scene guide that would be great. I've only got ending B so far and the extra H scenes 2-4.

For ending B I basically always picked the first choice (sex) over the second one (slap her or whatever). I also maxed out every girl which might affect the ending.
I've unlocked extra scenes 1,3 and 4. I'm stuck on 2, I know Erie needs to be beaten by Iris but I'm not sure who's the key person to take out Rumika. I didn't get a dialogue when using Iris so it has to be someone else.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score

to unlock scene/CG #4 slap her (2nd choice) for the choices after chapter 1, chapter 2, and chapter 3. after chapter 4, pick the 1st option for scene/CG #4

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally unlocked extra scene 2 (2nd playthrough on easy mode). Trigger is to defeat Erie and Rumika with Iris delivering the finishing blow.

So far I've got ending B. It looks like ending C involves pummelling the demon lord each chance one gets. Not sure what ending A, D and E require.

I'll write a guide for those who can't read after I finish this runthrough.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cleared ending B and C on normal and easy mode respectively.

A quick gameplay guide for anyone out there who's still playing this (not a lot going by the views on this thread).

4 resources: Gold, Iron, Gems and Ether. Ether is the only resource which carries over between stages (both completed and give-up)

Players will ALWAYS be short of iron, next in priority is gems (for summoning troops), gold and lastly ether (since you can farm this at your own pace before continuing with the main story).

Read the tutorial when starting a new game. If you don't know how to dig tunnels and place rooms with gold, or don't have any idea how to bring guardians to the rooms you've created then don't bother reading further.

Basic strategy is to dig out the largest possible room size subject to budget constraints (max 7x7) and then set it to mining (発掘所). Depending on room size, there will be anything between 1-4 room slots where you spend metal for upgrades. Iron is always first in the queue, followed by gems and then gold. Once the base upgrade is in place, upgrade iron to level 5 as soon as you can.

The game recommends building the largest possible room where possible, apart from a larger garrison size having a maximum number of room upgrades makes life simpler as the stages tick along (especially considering the advanced strategy of linking rooms explained below). When considering potential locations for a 7x7 room, always try to incorporate as many special tiles as possible to boost gold, metal and gem income. Bear in mind that connecting all of the rooms via some kind of "super-highway" of corridors is desirable to maximise the room connection benefits.

Summon troops into the rooms. All of the early troops bar the slime can leave their positions to support neighbouring rooms under attack. In general, get strong defenders with lots of HP and/or defence. Depending on how many rooms players intend to excavate for the stage, there will come a point where gem income is "wasted" as players find they no longer need to summon monsters but the need to get strong troops quickly and as soon as possible must also be met.

Quality over quantity. For garrison units, prioritise HP and defence over the attack value. Players will generally be paying top price for the best garrison units to support the initial rooms which will be staffed by brainwashed units. There are only two non-hero healing units, these are necessary to keep the defenders alive for longer before the hero waves overwhelm them. Once the lich comes into play, there should be no need to rely on the vastly inferior imp any longer even if the imp can roam the rooms to support.

As a rule, invaders WILL NOT attack the labyrinth core straight away unless it's the only room in the labyrinth. Summoning 5 elementals and linking all rooms to the core allows the elementals to be a roving support force to assist areas under pressure. This is less effective as the labyrinth gets larger and more complex resulting in the distance between rooms increasing too much for the cavalry to make it in time.

Note the number of turns which must pass before the chapter is considered completed. In general, boss characters in the form of girls of different adventurer classes will attack the dungeon from a random room at set intervals.

During the battle phase, the sword icon enables a lightning strike (similar to dungeon keeper) to damage invaders provided there is at least 40 ether per strike. Useful when a room is about to overwhelmed or when players wish to soften up invaders to make XP gain for guardian monsters easier.

Advanced strategy: When possible, plan your room and corridor layout in such a way that rooms can access each other through a series of connected corridors. When rooms are "connected", they share bonuses. For example a barracks connected to the graveyard will benefit from the graveyard "slow" and "poison" enemy debuffs (to a lesser extent than the graveyard building) and vice versa with guardians in the graveyard getting a small boost to attack and defence.

Applying the above principle, connect multiple mining rooms together as soon as possible. The resource bonus is proportional to the upgrade level of individual mining rooms. Linking everything to the headquarters allows everything to benefit from the labyrinth core special abilities (higher room core health, attack buff, defence buff and core regeneration).

Depending on which ending you're going for, players may or may not want to corrupt the captured girls to do the player's bidding. Brainwashing them makes the game much easier, but so far it seems to lock available endings to B and C out of a possible 5 (A to E). Brainwashed girls carry over their "brainwash level" between stages, so paying the extra 120 and 350 to get the heart metre to 4 is useful since there is a permanent buff to attack and defence of the girl's stats.

Last edited:

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the guide! this game is great in basically all aspects

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, so the last hit is the secret. I kind of sped through the tutorial. That makes more sense. I was lucky and got scenes 2-4 on my first play through without even trying and scene 1 later by chance.

I used Mui (#1) in Chapter 2, Mei (#3) in Ch. 3, and mostly used Rumika (#4) in the other chapters (since her stats are awesome). Sounds like the girls that appear in the pre-chapter scenes are the ones you want to last hit with.

Thanks for the guide as well as the tips.

Edit:

Here is how I triggered ending A (that linked page is too confusing for me):
  • Ch. 1-3 = option 1, corrupt all girls
  • Ch. 4 = option 2, corrupt both girls from Ch. 3
  • Ch. 5 = option 2

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah, so the last hit is the secret. I kind of sped through the tutorial. That makes more sense. I was lucky and got scenes 2-4 on my first play through without even trying and scene 1 later by chance.

I used Mui (#1) in Chapter 2, Mei (#3) in Ch. 3, and mostly used Rumika (#4) in the other chapters (since her stats are awesome). Sounds like the girls that appear in the pre-chapter scenes are the ones you want to last hit with.

Thanks for the guide as well as the tips.
For those not interested in trial and error, here's my (incomplete) list on how to get the extra scenes:

Chapter 2: Use Mui to land the finishing blow on her twin sister and later Iris.

Chapter 3: Use Iris to land the finishing blow on Erie. I've yet to find a scene when a specific character speaks to Rumika so Iris dealing the last blow should be fine.

Chapter 4: Use Rumika to defeat Noa. Again I'm not sure if Soprano has a specific scene with anyone so using Rumika on her should be ok.

Chapter 5: This is hard. I fluked it on normal but couldn't pull it off on easy the 2nd time round. For Round 4 with Ursula, Iris was the girl I controlled. For Round 8 with Yumiru, either Erie or Noa for the finishing blow. For the final round against Lilith, either Rumika or Noa.

Finally have a full gallery. Looking at my current progress and the text given, I think I've made it to route A as well.

Nightmare difficulty is punishing. Lots of ether grinding to prepare the ground for an actual push at the storyline and fast reflexes required to keep the invaders at bay.

Last edited by a moderator:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a Hcode for this game?

I tried modifying the H code I have for Reconquesta of the abyss for this game, but either I did it wrong it it just wouldn't work anyway.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've mostly cleared the game with my 3rd runthrough. The only achievements I'm missing are the last one for personal kills and the entire series of Hell difficulty mode chapter clears.

Not that anyone really cares, but I'm placing the following information below for those looking to get a complete gallery and see all of the endings.

1. First runthrough: Ending B. To get this, select all of the choices that lead to Siesta getting raped. The only choice which is not obvious is at the end of chapter 3 (Erie and Rumika) since Siesta strips off her clothes and waits for Claude's decision. The first decision is to rape her while the second is to beat her up. Scene 5 with Siesta is only available via this route.

2. Second runthrough: Ending C. To get this, do the complete opposite to Ending B. Note that the selection choices are not the same as Ending B so pick the one that implies Siesta getting beaten up. Scroll up the dialogue records to double-check the context where necessary.

Of the 3 routes, the final boss here is slightly harder than the rest. Something to bear in mind when choosing difficulty levels. I chose easy for this one to clear the necessary achievements.

3. Third runthrough: Ending A. Equal measures of the carrot (rape) and stick (physical beating) are required to get this ending. In order to get Scene 4 featuring Siesta, players MUST choose rape at the end of chapter 4. That leaves any combination of 2 beatings and one rape for the end of chapters 1-3.

The initial rape scene featuring Siesta before the start of Chapter 1 has no bearing on which ending is attained by the player.

For anyone struggling with the final boss, a few tips:

1. Players have 12 stages. The boss appears alone at #12. Before that, build the biggest dungeon possible and garrison each room with the strongest possible combination of monsters. Use ALL of the girls, even if it's your first run and Siesta isn't available there should be more than enough firepower to survive the initial levels.

2. The final battle has a similar map setup to chapter 5 (Ursula, Yumiru and Lilith). Since the girls don't attack any more players have a lot of leeway to get a really solid defence going. My largest dungeon features 3 mining rooms, 3 barracks and 3 graveyards.

3. Regardless of difficulty level, get a large stockpile of ether before taking on the final battle. 10000 minimum should be enough up to nightmare difficulty.

4. When the cheesy final boss makes its appearance, players are almost guaranteed to lose the starting room the boss spawns in. During the time it takes for the boss to destroy the room core, use the lightning attack to repeatedly hit the boss until it falls or players run out of ether.

5. If the rooms have a direct connection to the labyrinth core, the boss will generally make a beeline for the centre unless other rooms stand in its way. If the boss spawning location isn't favourable, a reload or restart from the last building phase at the game over screen should help somewhat if the dungeon has lots of rooms.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
seriously, how are you hooking this game?
I've tried ITH, Chii and AGTH and i've yet to even get a partial hook.

I can't even follow the guilds/walkthroughs in this thread, because I can't even pull the character names.

actually, does this have any bugfixes, updates or patches?

I'm on version 1.0, and it's just crashed in the same place (first "torture" scene) about four times.