What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

The_Rapture

Reputation score
It's on the blog on at the bottom of the first post.

"念の為に のリンクも貼っておきます"

One portion of that text on the blog has the link. Just move your cursor around it until you find the hyperlink
Wonder if I get banned for asking for the password as well. Lets see. File says it needs an authentication thing on the link from the blog post.

(Update for the staff btw, I still don't know where the rules are, if you could kindly *give me a link* to the rules, that would be fantastic. It's not exactly obvious. Yes I am aware its at the top of the page *right now*, but it wasn't before and I am fairly certain I asked for this link after I got banned last time, and people acted like it was just a known thing.)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wonder if I get banned for asking for the password as well. Lets see. File says it needs an authentication thing on the link from the blog post.

(Update for the staff btw, I still don't know where the rules are, if you could kindly *give me a link* to the rules, that would be fantastic. It's not exactly obvious. Yes I am aware its at the top of the page *right now*, but it wasn't before and I am fairly certain I asked for this link after I got banned last time, and people acted like it was just a known thing.)
Password is lycoris though I mean you can just download the demo from dlsite it should be full game (paying gets you some CG separate from the game IIRC)

As for the rules. There should be a banner at the top of the website that's running right now. There was a discussion about how to make it easier to find the rules and everyone agreed it was kinda hard to find the rules.

https://ulmf.org/threads/rules-of-the-hentai-section-read-before-posting.12166/

Last edited:

acc125

Reputation score
2.0.2 is not working in Windows 10, unfortunately....
1.0.1 is still working though... but it's pretty bugged sometimes
I really would like to understand the text, but it seems we don't have any translate for this ...right?