What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

Eroak

Reputation score
any idea how to get cross section view mode =w="
did try let black beast rape and it still not activate that crossection view
Hold the D key and scroll with arrow keys left and right. The cross sections aren't enabled until you get something inside you, egg/worms/slime...

BlackAche32

Reputation score
New game released on DLSite changed some things.
Now to escape from the big guy you need to hide in the locker from the next room before you can clear garbage blocking door. Really weird mechanic. Make sure to hide in top lockers. Or he will kill you. Also once he smashes 3rd locker you can just walk out, he just stands there and ignores your existence.
Next slime boss now requires you to go to the top and spam z at the barrels to drop it, then you have to shoot the barrel. Do this 3 times and you can shoot the machine gun slime boss.
Everything else is the same, I think.
Not sure if this is new but if you use the toilet at the floor with the blue zombie parasites, you get infected with a parasite. Does not seem to do much, just sits in your bladder and drinks your pee I guess? You can cure it by drinking yellow potion. Found in potion room.
Code for girl's cell is 0625.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How are you guys getting to the slime boss? I'm stuck on ending 6 which is the bad end where your mc goes to fight the final boss unprepared?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
How are you guys getting to the slime boss? I'm stuck on ending 6 which is the bad end where your mc goes to fight the final boss unprepared?
The hint is at the ending. kinda forgot the actual text but it's written "face it once again."
Spoiler below if too hard

second playthrough allows you to fight the final boss. Not 100% sure but you should able to get another key. Find the door that has giant slug inside with purple eggs, get the key, and look for another door.

btw, there is also a bug on the room with big slug which makes fuuno unable to pickup the key. update again the game to the latest will fix it.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The hint is at the ending. kinda forgot the actual text but it's written "face it once again."
Spoiler below if too hard

second playthrough allows you to fight the final boss. Not 100% sure but you should able to get another key. Find the door that has giant slug, get the key, and look for another door.
Oh okay. I managed to get further by calling for evac. I don't want to do some of these bosses again. They were extremely difficult. It lets me fight the final boss. Is the final boss that multi-phase boss with slug spawners, followed by the weird man thing then the cheap one hit kill beam attack?

Okay WTF. I got the true ending where the mc escapes on the boat (complete with FIN picture)... and it doesn't let you new game plus. If what I'm reading is correct. To fight the slime boss I need to new game plus and kill the slug thing outside in the hallway. I'm guessing the slime boss is hidden in that tunnel that was guarded by infinitely spawning rats (which you could farm for keys). Wasn't there supposed to be unlockable new game plus energy cannon on getting the best ending?

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm going to attach my saves. I have cheated on the first save. Its set to start you about half-way through the first area of the game (go to the dock area trigger cutscene, grab key then go down to do the chase sequence with the buff guy). Despite the fact that you have an MP5 with 9999 bullets in reserve you will not be able to sequence break. The Buff guy is obviously invincible and the elevator boss will disarm you to prevent any player exploration. I went to where the Big Slug is and it didn't spawn. This is a new game plus right from the ending where you board the helicopter and get experimented on. I will play further, but I'm low on time and not finding the slime boss has me kinda pissed. For those looking for an easy save or saves near the end of the game I have attached my saves. Save 1 is the new game plus. Save 40 or so (the ones done in January are at the endgame with the true end route unlocked)

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay so I finally found the real slug boss room (its in the basement right next to the entrance doors to underground labs, its the same door near the part where you see two possessed scientists drop dead and spawn parasite nematodes). The original version I downloaded was bugged and had the slug boss in a random hallway so I kept going back to that random hallway in the first floor of the second building thinking that was the appropriate spot to due battle with it). There appears to be no point to the tunnel entrance in the infested rat room (the rats spawn free keys, so you just farm the room for food and ammo). I also killed the black slasher and have the key to get the blaster (it has no real purpose other than trivializing the final boss). The game takes your guns away during the true ending and ending 3 seems to take away the blaster as well starting you with the smg and a knife. I have attached save 1 which is at the slime boss (to meet the optional slime boss, go to the main lobby of the leftside building, the one with the laptop behind a table, and go down the stairs, [This is the same hallway you use to go get the handgun which you need to progress the game] then go through the double doors. I am not sure what the benefits are of killing the slime boss].

The last mystery of the game is just the AT-X door, a red door that asks for an AT-X key that I cannot find anywhere in the game. This unopenable door is at the far end of the underground labs after the mandatory worm gauntlet fight. Overall I am satisified with my progress in the game and done with playing it. Save 30 is at the final boss with blaster (just go down and to the left to get to the final boss, make sure to reload the blaster... you have over 300 rounds and 999 keys to get more ammo.) All zip files were made as zip files.

Attachments

jaruh

Reputation score
Hold the D key and scroll with arrow keys left and right. The cross sections aren't enabled until you get something inside you, egg/worms/slime...
Got slimes and egg inside and D seems to show anything but ¿the log?, scrolling with arrows keys just change the pages but not crossection for me :pensive_cowboy:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Remember I played it YEARS ago) and it was good. Wasn't able to understand wtf is actually going on in this game, but it was spooooky. Without updated walkthrough I have no chance to finish it or progress in it far enough

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Remember I played it YEARS ago) and it was good. Wasn't able to understand wtf is actually going on in this game, but it was spooooky. Without updated walkthrough I have no chance to finish it or progress in it far enough
You can take one of my saves. The current walkthrough is basically the same (only major change is that you need to activate the big buff guy chase, hide in the locker room (pick top lockers only, Note: there seems to be a bug where you take HP damage despite not being in the locker's punched... not sure how to get out of that one) then clear out the tables blocking the door before running to freedom. Slime boss (new to this version), slug boss (new to this version) and black slicer (good luck beating him without cheating lol) are optional bosses.

Roughly from memory the steps to beat the game are. (note that you should explore, interact with things unless specified and open any green or red cabinets you find for resources. Also interact with any gleams on the floor for keys that let you open these cabinets, reds have ammo, greens have food. Food is a huge time limit, avoid making unnecessary trips though food is relatively lenient especially if you are opening green cabinets.)
1. Inspect your cell, go to sleep, save your game.
2. Leave your cell, examine the cell with the bed and kill the worms that pops out. Take the key.
3. Explore further, grab the metal bar (better melee than kicking), examine the cell with the infested girl and kill the worms, grab that key.
4. Leave by going back to the left (save at your bed), then go through the door closest to your cell.
5. Go through the hallways until you trigger cutscene where your character runs to the docks. Go all the way back, past the dog and enter the security room at the bottom of the hallway where the cutscene started. Open the key shelf and take the key.
6. Go Back to your bed (save your game) then go all the way to the right and open the red doors. Explore until you find the room with the laptop. Use the laptop to call for help then run from the burly man and enter the locker room two doors left. Hide in the top lockers and wait until he smashes the third locker and leave through the door (he will not follow you). Move the tables and flee past the closing doors.
7. (save your game at your bedroom cell) Go back to the hallway that leads to the docks (where the cutscene occured) and go up the stairs. Follow the left pathway (do not attempt to use any elevators, stay away from them) until you see a double doors in the middle of a hallway. This the main security room where you meet the nice man who helps you. Talk to the man and use the computer room near him to open the doors that closed during the finale of the burly man chase.
8. Go to the left of the main security room and access the doors in the next hallway. The closest one should be the left building save room. (save your game)
9. Go to the left and down the stairs. Go to the right until you see a foyer. Go down the stairs and into the closest door to the stairs. You should find a locker room with ammo in it. You can't pick up the ammo because the dumb bitch you are playing doesn't know how guns work and isn't a kleptomaniac (two things that prevent survival in horror games)
10. Inspect the locker twice until you get a pop up of a gun. Go back to the main security room and talk to the nice man. He will teach you how to use the gun. Be very careful with any interactions with nice man form now on because if you accidentally shoot him, he will go full auto on your ass and kill you in a cutscene. (save your game). From here you can explore to get more ammo. Also be sure to go through the security room to the left of the reception desk and then through to the other side of the reception desk to pick up the key that's by the laptop. Why the MC can't reach across the desk or climb over.... IDK
11. Go back to the laptop room where you started the burly man chase. Inside the hole will be plot coupons, food and other good stuff. It also has keycards you need to advance the game.
12. Go back to the foyer in the leftside building (close to where you got your handgun) go through the double doors and continue past until you meet dark elevators. Assuming I haven't fucked up, you should be able to go through these elevators and enter the laboratories. Go left through the laboratories and down (there is a save room near the elevators and a green cabinet). If you find a room with eggs avoid going in it as you will fight a difficult boss that is likely to kill you. You should eventually enter a series of long corridors that lead to a specimen containment unit (this will trigger a cutscene where the MC tries to access the unit where the captive girl is being held). Keep going to the left and you will fight a small gauntlet of worms (focus on shooting the big worms, don't try too hard to conserve ammo, if you get grabbed, you are probably going to get grabbed again... basically game over if that happens).
13. After the gauntlet, go left and pick up all the stuff. You should get stuck at a mystery door that requires an AT-X card. Pick up the keycard that's in that room.
14. Go back to the foyer in the leftside building (you should get a cutscene about infected scientists dropping infector nematodes, try your best to not get any awful debuffs). Also consider saving your game at the labatory save rooms
15. Go to the right of the foyer in the leftside building to end up a connecting corridor that has a locked gate. Assuming I haven't fucked up the steps, you should be able to open this gate. Go through the gate and through the fields (there will be dogs).
16. You should bump into an aircontrol tower with a save room in the bottom and a radio station at the top (save your game). Pick up the lvl 3 keycard here that's in the aircontrol tower.
17. Now technically I believe you are supposed to go through with the next few steps without doing this part (the game hints you are supposed to do this when you get later steps as the nice man will be injured and will probably hint about it before finally giving you a lesser ending where he GTFOs on a boat) BUT SINCE YOU are already here... Go up from the aircontrol tower and you should meet a curved hill. In the center of the curved hill on the leftside should be a section that will let your MC pass through if you keep running through it. Go through the clearing (ignore the enemies as they are weak if possible), and go down the hill and pick up the key to the radio station. You can also go all the way through into the caves to preview the boat, but do not approach the boat or you will incur megumin's wrath. Go back to the air control tower, stick the key into the machine at the ground floor then head up to the top and use the microphone. If you wish to trigger a newgame plus, head up from the aircontrol tower and go right to the helipad.
18. Assuming you didn't want a new-game plus (or are playing from one), go back to the laboratory and open cell of the captive girl (code is her birthday 0625). The result cutscene should start the next phase of the game. Go back to the security room with the nice man and pick up the key that showed up when he somehow failed to notice bugs sneaking into his room. (save your game).
BONUS: Go to the top floor of the right side building and approach the open elevator shaft. Win the resulting boss fight by shooting the boss repeatedly. You can mash C to give yourself some more time. Try to avoid shooting his minions that grab onto you to drag you closer to the boss's mouth. This will net you access to the elevators (which can quickly take you to the laboratory with your lvl 3 access card and also nets you the magnum)
19. Go back to the laboratory areas and go up. This will take to you the upper area of the laboratories with a hallway that will contain a bottom path, a double doored room and an upper path. If you are on the track to a lesser ending the nice man will be pretending to be injured in the room. If you have done everything right, there will be a cutscene where a shadow stalks the MC.
20. Go up and enter the right side door. Save your game at the upper labs save room.
21. Go up from the upper labs save room and enter a room with a large broken glass and a pool of water. Some dialogue should occur if you are the on the good path. If you want an alternate easter egg cutscene turn back immediately (this will result in the MC going into the room and noticing the nice man tried to hide from her, otherwise you can just move forward and the MC will notice the nice man trying to sneak up on her and invoke stand her ground laws which prompts the nice man to continue to be nice, say some nice things and then leave, there's no difference in outcomes). Go past the broken glass and enter the experimental rooms.
22. A cutscene will occur in which the MC notices a large artery in the room and throws a stone at it which it proceeds to eat. Logically if you attempt to hump the large artery, it will eat the MC and game over you. Go to the right and down to enter a kitchen which has the injured jerk scientist from the captive girl cutscene and talk to him.
BONUS: Go into the upper door in the artery room to find a sewer area with respawning rats. Kill the rats (use the knife if you have it from your second visit of the laptop room) and they occasionally drop keys. You can get basically unlimited keys from these guys. Just keep in mind that until you kill you the next boss, you are unlikely to really be able to cash out on your keys. Since food is a time limit, you may wish to avoid farming excessively for now.
23. Save your game at the upper labs save room and equip the magnum or whatever other good gun you have. Go through the broken glass hole and fight the heart boss. You are expected to shoot the worms its spawns and then follow up by shooting its red eye that opens before it does a poison spray. Do not go under the boss as this will instantly kill you. Use antidotes or vital vials as needed. This boss is easily the hardest in the game aside from optional bosses and the final boss (potentially if you haven't bothered to farm). Once this boss is dead, the artery in the artery room will recede and you can enter goodie bonus rooms which contain a vending machine that trades keys directly for items (including food), a dead dude with SMG and a keycard that lets you access the heart of the laboratory area. Also go back to the kitchen area and hear the dying words of the jerk scientist.
BONUS: Explore the lower laboratory area more closely and you will find an egg room (this is the room above the part where the scientists die and spawn nematodes). Approach the eggs to trigger a fight with the worm boss. Kill the worm boss (much easier with an SMG or magnum). Take the key that is in the room. You can then take this key to the leftside building foyer, then down the stairs and to the doors to the right of where you got your first handgun and fight the slime boss. You can kill the slime boss by climbing the ladder, running towards the red barrels to trigger the grabbing hand and then running left until the hand goes away. Once the hand attack is on Cooldown, go to the red barrels and rapidly tap Z to push them over the ledge. Then shoot the red barrel. Repeat three times until the boss exposes its red core. The boss will shoot the arena and make the upper floor more dangerous by covering it in fire. Keep shooting the red core (use the safe section of the upper floor for healing and safety) until it dies. I have no clue what the benefit of killing this boss is.
BONUS: Exploring the rooms near your starter cell room will lead to a long hallway that has a fast and deadly black slasher in it. He deflects bullets fired at him but can still be headshot when he is preparing to lunge (he is very likely to kill you if you try to exploit this) or if you use the SMG (he only deflects one bullet, the rest go into his face). Shoot him in the face until he dies. Take the key that is the blue hole in the wall. Go back the upper labs goodies room and unlock the door near the vending machine. Take the blaster and trade your keys for energy ammo if you want. You don't need more than 5 or so rounds. Its an instant screen clearing weapon.
24. Go back to the room below the upper labs save room (save your game, equip blaster if you have it and your best guns [SMG or Magnum] with loads of ammo [Pick magnum if you have over 50 magnum rounds otherwise stick with SMG, if you don't have blaster than take both magnum and SMG]) and go through the bottom left path. Open the black doors and head left (previous version of the game would let you explore this area only to be immediately shot dead by sentry turrets, correct me if I'm wrong but this version of the game prevents you from humping the sentry turret room too early and getting shot for it). Go past the computer room and into a big room with a red and green cabinet. Go through the ominous entrance to start the final boss. Assuming you have done everything you should be able to fight the final boss. Just shoot the different appendages of the final boss and try to avoid attacks. The opening phase with the two worm spawners and a second shooty head that spawns electric jellyfish should be fairly easy to beat with just your guns. After that you should bump into a evil human head thingie and just shoot that thing and dodge its relatively easy attack. Then comes the final phase where a giant evil worm mouth thingie comes out. Nuke this with your blaster if you have it. Otherwise drop down to avoid the artillery attacks but quickly head back up to avoid its cheap beam attack. If you have a lot of vital vials, consider tanking the artillery to prevent any chance of being cheap killed by the beam attack.
25. Once the boss is dead, save your game (duh) and head back the air control tower. A cutscene will trigger where the nice man decides he's had enough of the evil lab people and goes rambo on their asses and tells the MC to go blow up the island.
26. Go back to the heart of the laboratory and access the computer that was found on your way to the final boss. Start the self destruct sequence (no timers though, take your time). head back to the air control tower.
27. The MC should be intercepted by evil lab people who force her to drop her cool guns that could have completely obliterated them (and also prevents a new game plus since the MC basically would start with nothing). Go through the stealth sequence (its fairly rudimentary and aside from bad broken gear system controls of the MC its not very hard. Also you get unlimited retries). Go into the air control tower to save (if you wish) then go to through the hidden pathway in the hill above the air control tower and escape on the boat (Megumin wasted her explosion on the evil lab person who tried to GTA the boat). Somehow the MC knows how the drive the boat, I assume she got her boating license from the same online system that jontron used. Boats are just that easy to pilot even when you are underage and have no fucking clue where you are going.

General tips:
1. Press up when downed to get up. This isn't exactly obvious.
2. Don't be afraid to kill things. Do be afraid of missing shots or wasting bullets on things that can barely hurt you.
3. Open cabinets as much as possible. Spend your keys.
4. Make sure to keep your hunger at 3/4 or higher than 1/2. Stamina drops much faster once hunger is less than 1/2. If you find yourself constantly stunlocked or tired, check your hunger meter and consider eating food. A filled stamina bar also means less gun sway when aiming.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
black bug will activate its animation if you are lactating (D key after you have the body status checker, 4th section), you can get it after getting raped by the beast.
If Fuuno gets raped enough by the beast (saw it happen from as little as 2 times to as much as 8 times), she'll become pregnant with the black slug. When she does, she'll start lactating. The semen picture in the body checker overrides the slug pregnancy, but if you go into Extra 2, get knocked up by the doggie, then chain-milked by the slug, it'll clear up the semen in her uterus to show the slug (guess breast milk is stored in the uterus?).

Also saving/sleeping while pregnant with the black bug will cause Fuuno to give birth upon waking up. Unlike the purplies, this doesn't game over you.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone curious of what's going on in the CGs / game overs, I translated them.
The worm latches on to the fallen girl and
It inserts its ovipositor into the girl's genitals.

The girl desperately tries to pull it off.
But the worm's gooey abdomen, like a suction cup, glues itself to her skin
It's attached to her insistently and won't let go, no matter how hard she tries.

Gradually, the girl is overcome by the worm.
Finally, the worm's genitalia are forced into her womb.

At about the same time, the worm begins to lay its eggs in her womb.
The worm's eggs continue to accumulate in the girl's belly.
She feels a sense of pressure in her abdomen.
It made her realize the further pain that was to come.
The girl was overcome by a dog-shaped bioweapon.
She is forced to kneel on all fours with a penis stuck in her.

Every time she struggles to resist, the dog bites her neck.
She was paralyzed by the pain and fear.

He didn't care about the girl's body.
The fast and furious pounding slammed up against her cervix violently.
The pounding was so forceful that it deformed her lower abdomen to the point where it could be seen from outside of her body.

When the pistoning reached its full climax,
An unusual amount of semen from the bio weapon was sprayed into the girl's body.

After the deed was done, she would be terrified again.

The parasitic sperm of the bioweapon had entered her egg.
In the belly of a human being, a life that was never meant to be conceived was being created.
The slime has bound the girl's limbs.
Their merciless intrusion continues.

No matter how hard she writhes.
The slime violates every hole without mercy.

The girl's vagina, anus, urethra, mammary glands, and even her stomach.
All of it had become their new homes.

If no one helps her, then soon
The slime will remodel her body into a more suitable habitat.
She will be used as a nursery to give birth to very special individuals.
In a dimly lit room of the research facility.

A young girl is being held captive by parasitic researchers.
They continue to rape her on instinct.

The penis inserted into her mouth rapes her throat incessantly.
The girl continues to struggle, unable to breathe.

On the other side, another researcher has his penis in her vagina.
The researcher's hips are pounding furiously as he plunges his penis deep into her vagina.

They ejaculate into the girl's body at about the same time.
When they pulled out their penises, she lay on her back on the table, convulsing.

The girl was locked away in a room of the research facility and was never seen again.
The researchers, who had lost their minds, continued to take turns violating her.
I used DeepL a lot for the translation, but it required a lot of guidance as the sentences being split into two lines at a time was confusing it. I played around with it and did my best to make them sound "natural".
In case you'd like to try it yourself, the Japanese text is below.
ワームは転倒した少女にへばりつくと
自らの産卵管を彼女の性器へと挿入する。

少女は必死に引き剥がそうとするが
吸盤のようなワームの腹部グ彼女の肌へ
執拗にくっついて思うように離れない。

徐々にカを奪われた少女は
ついにワームの生殖器を子宮内へねじ込まれてしまう。

それとほば同時にはじまる子宮内への産卵。
少女の腹へと蓄積され続けるワームの卵は
彼女自身にも圧迫感という形で伝わり
これから起こるであろう更なる苦痛を予見させた。
犬型の生体兵器に漂覆いかぶされた少女は
四つん這いの状態でペ二スを突き立てられる。

抵抗しようともがくたびに首元を噛まれるので
痛みと恐怖で身動きが取れなくなってしまった。

少女の身体のことなどお構いなしの
激しく速いピストンは子宮口を強烈に叩き上げ
彼女の下腹部を外から見ても分かるほど変形させる。

その運動が最高潮に達した時に生体兵器の
尋常でない量の精液が少女の体内へぶちまけられた。

行為が終わったのち彼女は再び恐怖するだろう。

自らの卵子へと寄生した生体兵器の精子が
ヒトの腹で本来孕むことのない生命を作り上げていることを。
スライムに四肢を拘束された少女へ
彼らの容赦ない侵入が続く。

どれだけ身をよじろうとも
穴という穴を容赦なくスライムが蹂躙する。

少女の膣やアナル、尿道や乳腺、胃の中までも
もやは彼らの住居となってしまった。

誰にも助けてもらえなければやがて彼女は
スライムに体内を都合の良い環境へ改造され
特別な個体を産むための苗床にされてしまう。
薄暗い研究施設の一室。

寄生された研究員たちに捕まった少女は
彼らに本能のまま犯され続ける。

ロ腔へ挿入されたペニスがひたすらロ喉を犯し
呼吸もままならない状態でもがき続ける少女。

反対側ではもう一人の研究員が膣に
自分のペニスを挿入した状態で激しく腰を打ち付けている。

彼らがほぼ同時に少女の体内へ射精を行いペニスを抜き取ると
少女は台の上で仰け反ったまま痙攣していた。

研究所の一室に監禁されてしまった少女はその後も
正気を失った研究員たちに入れ替れわりで犯され続けるのだった。
All these years I was genuinely afraid Fuuno was dead in the researcher scene. Judging by the flavor text of the game over CGs I think it's safe to assume Fuuno never actually dies in any game over. Oh god maybe that's worse.

Now that this game is back from the dead, should I go resurrect that other game's thread...

Last edited:

Nothing

Reputation score
may i ask if there anyway to translate the game? i tried a number of translation tool but it doesnt work
i do know jp to some degree but it not enough
and the game isnt exactly enjoyable when you cant understand anything
as a fan of game like purgatory,i do enjoy this game (leave the h content aside) so i would be very appreciated if anyone can help

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
may i ask if there anyway to translate the game? i tried a number of translation tool but it doesnt work
i do know jp to some degree but it not enough
and the game isnt exactly enjoyable when you cant understand anything
as a fan of game like purgatory,i do enjoy this game (leave the h content aside) so i would be very appreciated if anyone can help
I tried looking into it too but to no avail as well. I wonder who translated the first version? Maybe he could help us.