What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any save for vers 1.1.1? I keep getting bugged after an encounter with the panther (after going to the dock), I got raped once, got weakness status and switching back and forth between the map with the panther and the map with the door.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there any save for vers 1.1.1? I keep getting bugged after an encounter with the panther (after going to the dock), I got raped once, got weakness status and switching back and forth between the map with the panther and the map with the door.
If i remember the save from 1.0. works fine with 1.1, but then again it might be tricky since i can't remember the folder location.

Also in the game seems that the update is only the true ending, sad but the flies never got fixed in gallery room and the dogs didn't got a gameover (Although on the sprite folder there should be a looking jelly fish too?)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are definitely more areas that you can gain access to which aren't covered in the guide. Thing is, I couldn't get any of the endings to activate because I couldn't get the comm tower online or beat the red bulb in the aquarium (that fight is just cancerous shit because of the time it takes to aim, and you can only damage it by hitting the thin part connecting the bulb to the cieling).

Things I found that either weren't in the guide or were different:

Pipe weapon can be found in the top right room of the 3rd hallway from the start, makes slugs EZPZ
Elevator boss drops a revolver, can't tell if it does more damage than the pistol or not
Black slicer no longer appears in the room behind the laptop that the black guy broke through the wall of, instead it's some items and a kinfe
Black slicer appears in the second hallway from the start, top left door, there's a key that can be found in the hole in the wall of the room he's in
There's a sawed-off double barrel shotgun in one of the lockers in the room where you got the pistol, don't know what's required to unlock it but it was pretty useless by the time I got it
In the first hallway of the research lab (right after the special elevator that only leads there), the door on the top right contains a giant slug that will vore the MC, it drops something if killed, don't remember what, possibly a key?
You can no longer walk past the red shit that's past the broken aquarium, it vores the MC. I think you need to kill the red bulb, but I couldn't manage it and I'm not willing to try further because it's a shit fight. Maybe there's something special you need to do? There's a scientist you can talk to if you go to the door on the far right of the room that the red tentacle shit is in, don't read JAP so I've got no clue what he says.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
If i remember the save from 1.0. works fine with 1.1, but then again it might be tricky since i can't remember the folder location.

Also in the game seems that the update is only the true ending, sad but the flies never got fixed in gallery room and the dogs didn't got a gameover (Although on the sprite folder there should be a looking jelly fish too?)
Sadly the save link on 1st page didn't work :(

somemaggot

Reputation score
You can no longer walk past the red shit that's past the broken aquarium, it vores the MC. I think you need to kill the red bulb, but I couldn't manage it and I'm not willing to try further because it's a shit fight. Maybe there's something special you need to do? There's a scientist you can talk to if you go to the door on the far right of the room that the red tentacle shit is in, don't read JAP so I've got no clue what he says.
To kill the red bulb, you have to wait until its eye opens up, then shoot the eye. The eye opening up happens right before the poison spit attack, but it's possible to get a bullet in and dodge by running, avoiding damage while getting your own hit in. Remember to use the Drink (second item) in order to maintain your Stamina. That stat helps you aim.

Anyways: Are there any other scenes that cannot be accessed via the Extra > Room 2 galley? I'd really love to know. Here's my list of 'non-gallery' Game Overs, please help complete it...

1. Big Boy can hug you to death.
2. After opening the door to the heliport, the giant flies are there.
3. Slicers spawn after accessing the heliport area. They have a ryona grapple and ryona hug/succ game over. There's no difference between the purple one and black one in terms of animations.
4. The aquarium area's red bulb shit. The wall is one vore scene. The bulb fight itself has another vore scene, if you try to run underneath it.
5. Apparently there's a giant slug that's confirmed to be ingame; I haven't seen the guy yet though.

Looking in the files, there are actually two different slug enemies; one seems to be the vore slug, and the other seems to have a simple animation of succing milk out of the MC's tits? There's also a jellyfish enemy that should have a constriction scene. Also, a scene of the MC bound by slime. If any of those are unimplemented, I wouldn't be surprised.

One more thing: There's a desk with a computer and mouse in the second building with a corpse nearby. Interacting with the corpse gives you the usual dialogue. You can also interact with the desk and it will spout something about an ID! There's only one tile where you can interact with it, so just wiggle around 'til you get the ID message. Does that spot do something if you find an ID?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would be cool to have a series of saves for each enemy encounter since the gallery is fubar.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To kill the red bulb, you have to wait until its eye opens up, then shoot the eye. The eye opening up happens right before the poison spit attack, but it's possible to get a bullet in and dodge by running, avoiding damage while getting your own hit in. Remember to use the Drink (second item) in order to maintain your Stamina. That stat helps you aim.

Anyways: Are there any other scenes that cannot be accessed via the Extra > Room 2 galley? I'd really love to know. Here's my list of 'non-gallery' Game Overs, please help complete it...

1. Big Boy can hug you to death.
2. After opening the door to the heliport, the giant flies are there.
3. Slicers spawn after accessing the heliport area. They have a ryona grapple and ryona hug/succ game over. There's no difference between the purple one and black one in terms of animations.
4. The aquarium area's red bulb shit. The wall is one vore scene. The bulb fight itself has another vore scene, if you try to run underneath it.
5. Apparently there's a giant slug that's confirmed to be ingame; I haven't seen the guy yet though.

Looking in the files, there are actually two different slug enemies; one seems to be the vore slug, and the other seems to have a simple animation of succing milk out of the MC's tits? There's also a jellyfish enemy that should have a constriction scene. Also, a scene of the MC bound by slime. If any of those are unimplemented, I wouldn't be surprised.

One more thing: There's a desk with a computer and mouse in the second building with a corpse nearby. Interacting with the corpse gives you the usual dialogue. You can also interact with the desk and it will spout something about an ID! There's only one tile where you can interact with it, so just wiggle around 'til you get the ID message. Does that spot do something if you find an ID?
The slime scene happens when you go to the underground areas and let the slimes grab you multiple times in a row. As for the jellyfish? That's endgame stuff and I've never reached the endgame in this game.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Huge Bug in this game, During the boss fight with the Red Bulb/ Parasite Hive thing. Do Not fight the boss before talking to the scientist. Otherwise you will not be able to enter the vault or talk to the scientist at all.

The_Rapture

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So where the hell is the download link? Was it removed or am I just blind.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So where the hell is the download link? Was it removed or am I just blind.
It's on the blog on at the bottom of the first post.

"念の為に のリンクも貼っておきます"

One portion of that text on the blog has the link. Just move your cursor around it until you find the hyperlink

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The link in the first blog post claims to be v1.0.1 but I've seen people talking about v1.1.1. Is the blog version actually the most current one, or do I have to look elsewhere for the update? Also, for anyone not taking the time to look through the previous pages for the download password, it's lycoris.

Also I noticed a link to a translation further back in the thread. That seems to be a translated version of 1.0.1 so if both are version 1.0.1 I would recommend people use that one. Unless there is actually a v1.1.1 somewhere I suppose.

KoolKool993

Reputation score
hi, I'm late comer, i have a dumb trouble, how do you defeat the big elevator purple tentacle monster, when i empty the clip i can't even reload the gun to shoot more. so annoying. Even holding V and X, the girl just kick, wtf

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
hi, I'm late comer, i have a dumb trouble, how do you defeat the big elevator purple tentacle monster, when i empty the clip i can't even reload the gun to shoot more. so annoying. Even holding V and X, the girl just kick, wtf
Make sure your gun is fully loaded before you bump into him. You should be able to kill him with a full clip. If you miss then you will have to kick him before he eats your character.

KoolKool993

Reputation score
Make sure your gun is fully loaded before you bump into him. You should be able to kill him with a full clip. If you miss then you will have to kick him before he eats your character.
thanks, i also discovered that pressing Z actually do the reloading in that case.

Statess

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
is there a game download somewhere and a save file?

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro.
The author recently posted several image (can't show but its on twitter) of the game with some new mob, system and some really good art/standing image for the game
With some very poor reading skills, the author states that the game will be put on DLSite (while stating that it will remain free unsure about the free part) but he will have to do several update and fixes to the boss before that.

(Oh the twitter you ask? Not sure, something something TinaKorolin)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for the Necro.
The author recently posted several image (can't show but its on twitter) of the game with some new mob, system and some really good art/standing image for the game
With some very poor reading skills, the author states that the game will be put on DLSite (while stating that it will remain free unsure about the free part) but he will have to do several update and fixes to the boss before that.

(Oh the twitter you ask? Not sure, something something TinaKorolin)
Ooooooh, nice, don't apologize!
No need to, no need to at all
Thanks for letting us know!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You want the twitter link? Here ya go.

On the dot with the twitter handle.