What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

Ib Guertena

Reputation score
What's the latest version, & has EVERYTHING been translated?

If the game is incomplete & won't be completed ever, can someone tweak some stuff?
I'd like H endings, being able to save that first girl who suddenly stops breathing, some creatures that seem like they SHOULD give H actually giving H, & some other stuff that I forgot.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How about fuck you for necroing a year old thread with such an asinine request?

Even if it was link begging or tech help it'd be better than this. But YOU sir have taken the cake. "Mod more content into a dead game for me". How insane are you? Do you think that other people exist solely to fulfill your desires?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man, and here I thought this game was updated or something.

Bigunit

Reputation score
Help me please! Backgrounds and some levels are black, with no textures, what can i do? how to fix it?

Bigunit

Reputation score
Lycoris 1.1.1 is out. I do not know what was added or updated.

Derp666

Reputation score
Are you sure?

The website only has 1.0.1 and the blog hasn't been updated in years.

Bigunit

Reputation score
Lycoris 1.1.1
Mod edit: Link removed due to underage content.
Enjoy (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wait what? I can't find it on DLSite O_O

Also, the save for 1.01 in 1st post doesn't work anymore :(
The file had been submit to DLsite for checks before releasing on shop page, so it will take time. But he indeed stated that the file is going to be upload as a free game.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The file had been submit to DLsite for checks before releasing on shop page, so it will take time. But he indeed stated that the file is going to be upload as a free game.
That explain on why I can't find it, thanks! :D

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man, this game is years ago, sad that the flies didn't or haven't been fixed on the gallery.

Did the flies even got a gameover screen like the dogs? Everyone got one except those 2 enemies

Derp666

Reputation score
Here's the walkthrough metioned pages back:

Doing another playthrough to see if new content was added. So far the squid parasite seems to be new (just turns her into zombie, little boring).

Man, this game is years ago, sad that the flies didn't or haven't been fixed on the gallery.

Did the flies even got a gameover screen like the dogs? Everyone got one except those 2 enemies
Yeah flies still dont work in gallery. I've never seen them in my play throughts either. Apparently they are in game idk where they are.

EDIT: Well apparently they are north of the comm tower on the way to the helipad.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
the biggest question is how come mods havent showed up and locked the thread for "incomplete op" yet?
Honestly, last night when I saw this thread had been bumped it completely slipped my mind. So, thank you!

OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.