What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 異形の箱庭 (H ACT)

You don't need NTlea if you change your system locale to japanese, just saying (control panel - region and language - administrative - change system locale).
If it won't work with this settings, when there's not much to do. Maybe .exe file is blocked by your antivirus or something...
Nope that dosnt seem to work either. Changed anything. The Previous version of that Game worked on Win 7 >.> with the same hardware on Win 10 the game says Fuck You M8. Not even compatibility mode is working

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nope that dosnt seem to work either. Changed anything. The Previous version of that Game worked on Win 7 >.> with the same hardware on Win 10 the game says Fuck You M8. Not even compatibility mode is working
Huh I have no Idea. This game worked on windows 8 and windows 10 for me. To be honest though unless your interested in actually playing the new Lycoris stage where you protect that dumb girl who dies if anyone sneezes on her, you're not missing much. The older versions still have the gallery which has all the H content in the game.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh I have no Idea. This game worked on windows 8 and windows 10 for me. To be honest though unless your interested in actually playing the new Lycoris stage where you protect that dumb girl who dies if anyone sneezes on her, you're not missing much. The older versions still have the gallery which has all the H content in the game.
The sad thing is the older Versions does not seem to be linked somewhere to download

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I currently have the next to last version. However, i am unsure of how to post it. It's the version before the current update, as of this post.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I currently have the next to last version. However, i am unsure of how to post it. It's the version before the current update, as of this post.
Well if its BEFORE 1.0 then i could try it. Just Zip it and upload it here

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, maybe i'm the dumbest person alive, but how in the world do you eat? i've pressed EVERY key
edit: nvm, but in the never version its never explained
a+arrow keys

Last edited:

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, maybe i'm the dumbest person alive, but how in the world do you eat? i've pressed EVERY key
edit: nvm, but in the never version its never explained
a+arrow keys
yeah it's a really weird control setup.

press and hold A selcet the food and the press down.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody tell me how the EXTRA enemy spawning room works? i can't figure it out.

MintyOne

Reputation score

People are referring to a 1.2 version, but the dev's site has only 1.0.1.

Am I missing something?

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, I've posted a translation here:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30103

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This place is impossible For me.
The soldiers are to fast.

Before saying that i havent tried enough
Been trying for almost 2 hours.

How the hell do you get pass it?

EDIT: DID IT 1 MINUT LATER!? WHAT A STUPID GAME T_T

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This place is impossible For me.
The soldiers are to fast.

Before saying that i havent tried enough
Been trying for almost 2 hours.

How the hell do you get pass it?

EDIT: DID IT 1 MINUT LATER!? WHAT A STUPID GAME T_T
I hate this part as well, and I just did a re-run a few minutes ago myself :) Here's the save file if anyone is stuck at this part (Save point is right after this sequence and boat key is acquired already). You just need to go up, find a secret path near helipad area and use the boat.

Attachments

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, I have no idea where the "path to the hidden boat" is and how to get the radar key. I'm stuck on END 06. Where am I supposed to go?
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I got it. But it's bullshit to find.
It was at the second insect area, on the left just go to the bushes.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys, I have no idea where the "path to the hidden boat" is and how to get the radar key. I'm stuck on END 06. Where am I supposed to go?

You will find a radar key there as well, btw. After that, use the key in the radar/radio tower below

(
)

Now go upstairs and use the radio.

I don't remember endings names/numbers, but here's some tips for different endings:
1) Get the radio key, use it, make a distress signal upstairs, go to helipad
2) Same, same, same, go to underground facility, watch the sequence with a strange shadow (Kei's watching you), return to radio tower
3) Find the girl behind the locked door, enter incorrect code 3 times, defeat the boss, find a body in the next room (right after 'dead tentacles')
4) Same, same, same, get the radio key, use it, find the same body.
5) Find the girl, enter a correct code (0625, her birthday date, iirc), defeat the boss, talk to the scientist who gave you a poison before boss fight, go to the vault
6) Get the radio key, use it, make a distress signal, find the girl, enter a correct code, defeat the boss, talk to the scientist, go to the the vault, fight with the final boss, go to radio tower, go to the vault again, use the terminal at the entrance to activate self-destruction, return to radio tower, find a safe way without being noticed by soldiers, go to the right, pick up a key from Kei's dead body, find a boat and use this key.

Last edited:

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I managed to find it after reading your previous comment about the secret path near the heliport. Will for sure save some time for anyone looking for it from now on :)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It seems the creator make another vore (mini) game for Enty:

Pixel art on the preview look like an hd version of this one, but I can't figure out how to navigate on this site (and it's like a patreon, right?)

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why does she slows down whenever an enemy is near? Cannot even run past some group of slimes then suddenly these things starts to do this crazy long slide and catch her.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I typed ryona in the password bar, but it keeps telling me i have the wrong password? anyone have a link for the trial so i can at least try the game?:eek:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lycoris 異形の箱庭 (H ACT)

Man this game is right up my alley, it's a shame the MC is loli af