What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I tried looking into it too but to no avail as well. I wonder who translated the first version? Maybe he could help us.
Well...I mean...I literally just now, attached Textractor to it because of your comment (hadn't yet played this remastered version) and it worked for the text after New Game, right off the bat. Guess some OCR will be needed too later, but...
You didn't look into it too well. xD

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
But textractor can't reinsert text back into the game, and we're talking about translating the game.
Though of course that is a good alternative, or more like last resort... :cry:

SitNip8008

Reputation score
Explore the lower laboratory area more closely and you will find an egg room (this is the room above the part where the scientists die and spawn nematodes). Approach the eggs to trigger a fight with the worm boss. Kill the worm boss (much easier with an SMG or magnum). Take the key that is in the room. You can then take this key to the leftside building foyer, then down the stairs and to the doors to the right of where you got your first handgun and fight the slime boss. You can kill the slime boss by climbing the ladder, running towards the red barrels to trigger the grabbing hand and then running left until the hand goes away. Once the hand attack is on Cooldown, go to the red barrels and rapidly tap Z to push them over the ledge. Then shoot the red barrel. Repeat three times until the boss exposes its red core. The boss will shoot the arena and make the upper floor more dangerous by covering it in fire. Keep shooting the red core (use the safe section of the upper floor for healing and safety) until it dies. I have no clue what the benefit of killing this boss is.
Is this the door to the room you are talking about? If it is, for some reason i cant open it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is this the door to the room you are talking about? If it is, for some reason i cant open it.
Hmmm I'm not sure why it won't open. That should be the right door. it should open and lead to the worm boss. I guess you need a key... where that key is I don't know. You don't need to fight the worm boss to get the best ending in the game though.

Xayrlen

Reputation score
So, is there an English translation for 2.0+? I remember people were talking in this thread about it, but can't find it myself. Thank you very much!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No and the OG translator hasn't answered my DM i asked him how he tampered with the engine to TL the game

King_Fafala

Reputation score
But wait, how or even when do I get the body checker? I'm almost to the final boss and I cant find anything like that.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You find it in a room in the basement, on a table. It's one of the rooms you can initially reach when you get access to the basement

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My game doesn't even starts...nothing happpens (2.0.2)

OK works now but all the walls and floor are just pitch black..what

Eroak

Reputation score
My game doesn't even starts...nothing happpens (2.0.2)

OK works now but all the walls and floor are just pitch black..what
If I remember right...
Unpack the game while you have your locale changed. Game uses Japanese characters in its directory and its not finding all the assets.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
may i ask if there anyway to translate the game? i tried a number of translation tool but it doesnt work
i do know jp to some degree but it not enough
and the game isnt exactly enjoyable when you cant understand anything
as a fan of game like purgatory,i do enjoy this game (leave the h content aside) so i would be very appreciated if anyone can help
No and the OG translator hasn't answered my DM i asked him how he tampered with the engine to TL the game
It looks like the game was created using Action Editor 4 (アクションエディター4), using version 9.91 from looking at the folder "data\stg4" (whereas the old version of the game used version 8.16).
You should be able to edit the game using the program.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It looks like the game was created using Action Editor 4 (アクションエディター4), using version 9.91 from looking at the folder "data\stg4" (whereas the old version of the game used version 8.16).
You should be able to edit the game using the program.
Excellent. Thank you very much friend and i will give it a shot and report back to my contact.
EDIT: When i open any file in there it opens this weird looking base assets game and when i click test from there it test a blank empty game. WTF?

Last edited:

denchikred

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Please give a link to the latest version of this game so that I can play and evaluate whether I am good or not

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
OH yeah should probably tell people that Lycoris isn't a freeware game anymore. Especially the latest version.
Unless it is still free, the paid version only had bundled a set of unused CG within the zip file, the game itself is free and can be download freely by downloading the demo link on DLsite page.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Unless it is still free, the paid version only had bundled a set of unused CG within the zip file, the game itself is free and can be download freely by downloading the demo link on DLsite page.
Yes but despite the rules being relaxed you'll still get banned when asking for this game since technically the latest version is paid. Plus the dlsite link is right there in the OP so it comes off as rude to ask for it.