What's new

RPG [M.W.O.史書編纂所] Muddled World Orchestra Fragment 1, 2, and 3 (RJ128435, RJ142767, RJ162080)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Muddled World Orchestra

Links are here!
This will make a great week, first the remade first fragment and then straight ahead to second and third. Thank you so much :)

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

need some help for Fragment 1,
i have got 10 fluid from slimes, 10 poison from bee, 10 nuts from squirrels, 10 pieces of fur from wolves and 1 fluid from tentacles. Yet when i try to use the book in the bedroom, it still says im missing some ingredients?

I kinda got most if not all the ingredients by losing to mobs.. does that matter?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

audio link in the main page post are both off-line, can someone reupload them pls? T.T

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems you need to progress certain amounts? I'm not 100% clear either on what is happening.

As far as the few I found...

It seems after you fight some demonlord guy in the cave and lose once, there will be a female NPC sitting outside your room a bit to the left, talk to her, and now...? you can go to the temple at the upper right.

Talk to the old man, you get a swimsuit sex scene.

After this go back town, a few NPC's appear. The guy to the left of the inn, sells all the items needed to end the game. There is some guy infront of the inn that seems to start something... maybe its broken, dosen't seem to do much.

If you go to the pub and accept the bar guys job, you go bunny girl for a H-scene.

Other then that I belive there is a prostitution event with the inn... or something but unsure what to do to progress it.

Also, forgot how to fight the demonlord 2X, she won't go near him a 2nd time
for demonlord... it hard way to get demon tail... and easy way is talk with oldman.. and after she get demon tail from oldman.. she block the way to demonlord..
well.. if u fight demonlord second time and lose its gameover..

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While this is not the best place to ask. Just trying to ask around.
Anyone here play this game (fragment 1) via text translation?
If yes, do post the h-code that you use. Not familiar with it. Usually find the via wiki.
Its hard to find h-code for this kind of game unless you know how to find them yourself....

H-code pls?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If yes, do post the h-code that you use. Not familiar with it. Usually find the via wiki.
Its hard to find h-code for this kind of game unless you know how to find them yourself....

H-code pls?
Only use /C /X3
then search 0x05CBD392:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar
that's it...:cool:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

H-code pls?
/C /X3 /V /P

Will be verbose. Deselect undesired threads if using Chiitrans and may want to inject AGTH after launch. Threads seem to change with each play.

Ninja'd! Actually, using his info on Chiitrans2, I now get better results and think it will be repeatable. /C switch is not retained but it still works using "/X3 /HA@0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar"

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone please post a walkthrough for fragment 1?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone please post a walkthrough for fragment 1?
Or at least tell me the trick to catch that golden squirrel! Found the area but can't catch that sucker! Do you have to beat all the stationary squirrels first? I get right next to him and seem to contact but will not go into combat. :confused:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Or at least tell me the trick to catch that golden squirrel! Found the area but can't catch that sucker! Do you have to beat all the stationary squirrels first? I get right next to him and seem to contact but will not go into combat. :confused:
Just go follow him to corner of the map. and you must TALK to him
for walkthrough....
This game main objective is just gathering item for the curse ingridient, Just Collect...
10 Slime Liquid from the Slime (weak vs Ice) at the beginning of the forest
10 Bee Sting from the Bee (weak vs Fire) at the north part of the forest
10 Magic Nut from the Squirrel (weak vs Ice) at the west part of the forest
10 Wolf Fur from the Wolf (no weakness?) at the north west part of the forest
1 Roper Tentacle? from the Roper at south part of the forest
1 Satan Tail? from the Satan at north west dungeon of the forest (be sure to take Angelic Buckler at same dungeon before fighting him, it make Rape immunity from boss skill with that.)
After that go check the book at the room, .... to be continued to fragment 2.

Sometimes you got sub quest at your room entrance table
1st = Talk to the Maid at the south west part of castle, then beat all Slime monster at the castle basement.
Reward = Cookies that increase stat at battle
2nd =Talk to the Butler at north of the castle, at night fight the ghost and walk reverse clockwise, then back to your room, CG different between virgin or not.
Reward = Ghost Mantle that make Mob ignore you and Mirror Dungeon that give good accesories like ring Hp Regen, and ribbon with stat immunity
3rd =Talk to Armor Seller in the city, then go to forest South West, follow the blinking icon there, corner the golden squirrel, then beat with Ice Magic.
Reward = You have choice to make Golden Squirrel join your party as NPC

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just go follow him to corner of the map. and you must TALK to him
for walkthrough....
This game main objective is just gathering item for the curse ingridient, Just Collect...
10 Slime Liquid from the Slime (weak vs Ice) at the beginning of the forest
10 Bee Sting from the Bee (weak vs Fire) at the north part of the forest
10 Magic Nut from the Squirrel (weak vs Ice) at the west part of the forest
10 Wolf Fur from the Wolf (no weakness?) at the north west part of the forest
1 Roper Tentacle? from the Roper at south part of the forest
1 Satan Tail? from the Satan at north west dungeon of the forest (be sure to take Angelic Buckler at same dungeon before fighting him, it make Rape immunity from boss skill with that.)
After that go check the book at the room, .... to be continued to fragment 2.

Sometimes you got sub quest at your room entrance table
1st = Talk to the Maid at the south west part of castle, then beat all Slime monster at the castle basement.
Reward = Cookies that increase stat at battle
2nd =Talk to the Butler at north of the castle, at night fight the ghost and walk reverse clockwise, then back to your room, CG different between virgin or not.
Reward = Ghost Mantle that make Mob ignore you and Mirror Dungeon that give good accesories like ring Hp Regen, and ribbon with stat immunity
3rd =Talk to Armor Seller in the city, then go to forest South West, follow the blinking icon there, corner the golden squirrel, then beat with Ice Magic.
Reward = You have choice to make Golden Squirrel join your party as NPC
Talk to him. I can't believe I missed that. :eek: Thanks so much for all the info. :D

tuan1111

Reputation score

I take the audio from fragment 3 and fragment 1 will still crash during battles. Can someone upload their audio file?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just started playing this, encountered my first h attack and that audio error others seem to be having popped up. I tried replacing the audio files with the ones from the fragment2 link like someone suggested, but it's no good. Any suggestions?

Also, would it matter if my system's locale is not Japan? Haven't had issues with this in a loooong time now...

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, would it matter if my system's locale is not Japan? Haven't had issues with this in a loooong time now...
Theres your problem.
Set it to Japanese and re-extract the game. Should fix it.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I take the audio from fragment 3 and fragment 1 will still crash during battles. Can someone upload their audio file?
Just started playing this, encountered my first h attack and that audio error others seem to be having popped up. I tried replacing the audio files with the ones from the fragment2 link like someone suggested, but it's no good. Any suggestions?

I extracted the audio in japanese locale and still run into the error. Any ideas?
The download of fragment 1 that I used had all the correct audio files. You do need to be in Japanese locale when extracting.

But this is a RPG Maker game. You will find the first post of this thread helpful.

Missing the RPG Maker RTP files will produce audio errors (as will not being in Japanese locale).

You need the RTP (run time program) files of the appropriate RPG Maker program. There are about 5 or 6 versions of RPG Maker. Most RTP files can be found . If you check the "game.ini" file of your game, you should find which version is needed.

That said, this game is a VX version and the files you need are .

@alonditebane: I'm sure you know all this, so not sure what is happening in your case. :confused:

@both of you: If above does not help, please post a screenshot of your error. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.