Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT !

Chronicles of Leridia has been patched and is now 0.2.1
Have fun !

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My feed back after 2 hours of playing.

First thing that i noticet is that in new version its lot faster to learn new skill's to compared to old version.
Then for me it felt that fighting is harder then in first version but that might just be my feeling.

I liked that for first 2 painting you don't have to pay anymore since geting money is still bit hard (dancing makes it lot easyer then in last version)

Boos fights are realy hard only boss fight that i have won in 2 hours is mancion one!

For version 0.2 this is big game with lots of content!

One question is it possible to save (leon?) by beating hawk instead of bying remedy from shop which was fake (red flower).

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was there something special i had to do to accept quests from the villagers? Because they're just repeating the same stuff all the time right now for me.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was there something special i had to do to accept quests from the villagers? Because they're just repeating the same stuff all the time right now for me.
You need to use alternative talk which is shift + action (enter or x) at same time or if you are plating wtih pad then just x

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use alternative talk which is shift + action (enter or x) at same time or if you are plating wtih pad then just x
Thanks for that. Totally forgot about it.

Crowsnight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you ever going to changed what she is wearing at the start? It doesn't really make sense to me for her to be wearing a see-thru robe. lol

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it possible to import saves from 0.1, or is MV too much of douchebag to let you?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is the lumberjack bad ending supposed to delete your save file? Because if thats the case, fuck this game...

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it possible to import saves from 0.1, or is MV too much of douchebag to let you?
I'm not at my PC at the moment (on a Mac - one thing I like about MV is it can be configured to generate files for Linux and Mac as well) but IIRC there should be a saves folder under the www folder and you can just add the files from previous versions there (unless there are game breaking bugs due to game changes)...if there isn't a folder yet just import the whole thing, but to be safe I usually play long enough to do an early save just to be sure where the saves folder is...

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Notice that Maelion said that old save's from 0.1 won't work on 0.2 since game has been changed alot since.

Yes it bit anoying to start from bening but atleast its now, not like version 0.8

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exsalent said:
One question is it possible to save (leon?) by beating hawk instead of bying remedy from shop which was fake (red flower).
Just try the other way :)

--

cavecricket48 said:
No, you have to restart from the beginning because mechanics have changed and even the story so you'd miss something and crash later.

--

fedefyr said:
So is the lumberjack bad ending supposed to delete your save file? Because if thats the case, fuck this game...
Absolutely not ! It woul be a stupid choice. This is a really surprising bug, I need you to tell me more : which quest with the LJ ? Where did you save ? The save was deleted after game over ?
There's only a game over sequence, nothing else here.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a bug in certain areas where if you try to save it gives an error sound and instead of saving it just deletes your save. One of the areas is the Little Forest of Azul. The other one I know of is Grog's cave after you choose the lust route.

I think the other one is in the Lumberjack's house from what fedefyr is saying but I didn't even try to save there.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow o_O... i totaly missed this game lol

he look interesting, with some good idea ^^, i will test it :D, liked that i see in the screen =)

i have one comment even before testing the game :p, i realy thinks that forget the packaging enigma in one .exe can be a better choice :x, specialy that your game start to be prety big

enigma cause a lot of problem to ppl with old PC, he greatly boost the power and ram needed by the game :x, causing lag issue

and everybody know how to unpack that things, so they are no realy any avantage of packing

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay at 4 hours i think im done pretymuch al that there is in this demo.
Except dancing, that takes time to get pro level.

Boss fights still seem too hard only way that i beat slime was with fireboms.

Couple question:

1 Where is tom the tailor? I cant find him anywhre in village.
2 Is there correct answer to tief ridle in doll cave? I tried every answer and still game tell me worng answer and gameover.
3 Is it possible to go back to slayer hideout under mansion?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay at 4 hours i think im done pretymuch al that there is in this demo.
Except dancing, that takes time to get pro level.

Boss fights still seem too hard only way that i beat slime was with fireboms.

Couple question:

1 Where is tom the tailor? I cant find him anywhre in village.
2 Is there correct answer to tief ridle in doll cave? I tried every answer and still game tell me worng answer and gameover.
3 Is it possible to go back to slayer hideout under mansion?
1 He is in the slayer hideout.
2 No, check the shovel 3 times and break the mirrors.
3 Yeah, just use alternate chat on some statues that glow.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a bug in certain areas where if you try to save it gives an error sound and instead of saving it just deletes your save. One of the areas is the Little Forest of Azul. The other one I know of is Grog's cave after you choose the lust route.

I think the other one is in the Lumberjack's house from what fedefyr is saying but I didn't even try to save there.
This is a bug that happens a lot in MV. It has to do with animations playing on the map that don't allow you to save.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is a bug that happens a lot in MV. It has to do with animations playing on the map that don't allow you to save.
That's pretty bad. Would suck if you didn't know about it and you were far into the game.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

--

Absolutely not ! It woul be a stupid choice. This is a really surprising bug, I need you to tell me more : which quest with the LJ ? Where did you save ? The save was deleted after game over ?
There's only a game over sequence, nothing else here.
I saved before i choose to go on night patrol, then did the lumberjack quest where you go through the cellar, got caught/failed the mission. Then after seeing the bad ending it kicked me out to the main menu and i could no longer choose "continue" only new game.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I saved before i choose to go on night patrol, then did the lumberjack quest where you go through the cellar, got caught/failed the mission. Then after seeing the bad ending it kicked me out to the main menu and i could no longer choose "continue" only new game.
That's very annoying. This never happened in this quest before. That's strange because you didn't have the error sound like in other places.
To avoid that, do several saves. I'm sorry about that but it seems to be because of MV.