What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT ! (0.2.2)

"Not a big fan of the main characters makeup, looks kind of clownish in some renders."
Glad to see i am not alone in this one. Generally i do not mind but sometimes it goes really horrible and turns event into bonerkiller action :( hear me out Maelion, her make up need to change :p !

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll see what I can do as she will change her appearance in 0.3 (scenario related).
She will still have it but I'll look at the sliders. Sometime with light effects on poses, it may be too much. Need test.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug (I think):

Can not learn Avalanche from trainer. When I select it I got 2 NPCs on the bridge, but get scene from Sweep ability and have info that learned Sweep. Before I went for Avalanche, I had both other abilities from this trainer.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug (I think):

Can not learn Avalanche from trainer. When I select it I got 2 NPCs on the bridge, but get scene from Sweep ability and have info that learned Sweep. Before I went for Avalanche, I had both other abilities from this trainer.
Nice one. There was indeed a missing condition to end the "sweep" learning scene with the trainer, so it automatically ran again and prevented the "avalanche" scene to occur.
Thanks, patched and will be in next version.

Please, send a mic of your Bodydrop level at this stage Incopl, I have to verify something. It should goes beyond /7 like 9/7 ...10/7 etc...and you shouldn't see the "Go see a mentor thing" step below.
You could learn the sweep skill though without the quest description.

Last edited:

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the game. Though I'd like to see more spanking in the fights. :) Also, i would expect the spanks/slaps to be more successful if i remove her armor. However, it didn't seem to do anything other than increase the amount of damage Sylia receives. They still seem to fail 20-30% of the time.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please, send a mic of your Bodydrop level at this stage Incopl, I have to verify something. It should goes beyond /7 like 9/7 ...10/7 etc...and you shouldn't see the "Go see a mentor thing" step below.
You could learn the sweep skill though without the quest description.
I do not see Body Drop in Quests at all. Have Art of the Thowing I with "Master the Body Drop 8/7" and "Find the Master of Fighting". Both in grey.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this version.
Habs up through the temple and hope for new things.
Par Quest ec. Should be at a later date.
Also the one can choose what one for ne heroine would like is ne great any.
But it is also important that the excavations, ec. Also be different if one eg. The spoiled species has chosen and that it does not equal the kind of the normal heroine. ^ ^
Just say made super.
And many thanks for the nice demo ^^.
Only further so. ^ ^:D

Diese version gefällt mir.
Habs bis den Tempel durchgespielt und hoffe auf neuegikeiten.
Par Quest ec. solten da später ruig noch bei sein.
Auch das man wählen kann was man für ne Heldin sein möchte ist ne tolle Iede.
Aber wichtig ist das später auch die Begrabschungen ec. auch anders sein solten wenn man zb. die verdorbene art gewählt hat und das es nicht gleich der art von der Normalern Heldin.^^
Sag nur Super gemacht.
Und vielen dank vür die nette demo^^.
Nur weiter so.^^:D

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the save bug fixed yet loved this game but thats like one thing im iffy about is the save bug

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Save bug was only there in the prologue last i played, never happened any other time past that.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well this game was as nice little surprise for me. After seeing so many 3D rpgs on patreon and seeing that many are little more that glorified demos still, I had lost hope for any good new 3D rpg.

However after playing this game and seeing the content in the demo my hopes for the 3D rpgs has being ignited again. I want to say thank you very much.

I hope you get to finish this game also why do you not consider making a patreon page. If you do not like the idea of month payments that which many patreon use to take advantage of their customers, you could make it as payment per update method.

nirolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game! Hope you continue your work. I like the game character and the choices that you can make.

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

The version 0.2.2 should no longer have the bug save in the prologue. This bug should be fixed in all the other places.

Thanks kylylt, H-rpgs are not dead ^^. I have my own approach of what should be a rpg with h-stuff and I am glad that people like it that way.

I'm not on patreon for now, I have my own donation system on the blog.
Players have been generous and gave me to support me.
Now I'm working on the future of the game with a bonus and 0.3 very soon.

Have a happy new year everybody :)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't think I've chimed in yet on this game, but after finally having time a week ago, I ended up playing this for several hours - didn't want to leave it until I had explored all possibilities! I am really loving this...this kind of reminds what really got me going on RPGs originally several years back - LOQO, Harem, Alone, etc,. Fun game!:D

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome so far, but the level farm is so tedious it's just boring.
Anyone got a cheat engine table I could use? I can't find any values that actually matter, and to make it worse the game runs with 4 .exes for some reason.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got a cheat engine table I could use? I can't find any values that actually matter, and to make it worse the game runs with 4 .exes for some reason.
its normal for mv to run 4 process, its just how it works, dont sweat there,
and for cheating - find Libellule's RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.2.0
it has built in cheat trainer

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you need to use a custom type to be able to use cheat engine with a MV game
look here : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=820171#post820171

and you can alway look for Emerald Cheat Menu Plugin too, he work great : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28982, or install it from my patcher

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're not supposed to farm if you follow quests and use items.
Each boss has a weakness and the mobs are not that strong.

It's sad to know that cheat engine is used to play my project as I spent hours trying to balance the whole thing...:/

Edit : I don't blame anybody, this is just fact that I may have failed something somewhere

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You're not supposed to farm if you follow quests and use items.
Each boss has a weakness and the mobs are not that strong.

It's a pity to know that cheat engine is used to play my project as I spent hours trying to balance the whole thing...:/
yeah ^^ i dont like to cheat too :p, but you cant realy fight those that dont like battle and want to go by them rapidly :x

i thinks the fact that lot of ppl find the combat in your game hard, is because they are not accustomed that item have a real importance in this one
for 99% of rpg maker game, battle item are prety useless and no one bother to look after them :x
i realy apreciated to have to use them in your game ^^, {@|^{@ spider minning XD...

so dont change anything about all that :D

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah ^^ i dont like to cheat too :p, but you cant realy fight those that dont like battle and want to go by them rapidly :x

i thinks the fact that lot of ppl find the combat in your game hard, is because they are not accustomed that item have a real importance in this one
for 99% of rpg maker game, battle item are prety useless and no one bother to look after them :x
i realy apreciated to have to use them in your game ^^, {@|^{@ spider minning XD...

so dont change anything about all that :D
Firebombs are your friends :D

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah fire bomb are great :D
Maybe you could up a bit the damage of sylia when she gets a level. It's a bit weird to 2 shot a monster at lvl 10, when you see it lvl 1 (and you 2 shot him too). But the bosses are balance, they are almost a bit easy, so don't change that, just a bit up when you take a level to feel the change (if you do that, just make the big monsters a bit harder for the balance :)