What's new

RPG RPG Maker [乳マフィア] ぼくとママとしょうたくん (RJ180002)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180002] ぼくとママとしょうたくん

well...i guess this is not the right place to play jojo memes
Which one are you going to use anyway? "BUT I REFUSE!!"?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he already did, last update was Dec 11, added many CGs including preg h and a true ending
Oh shit, maybe I should download it again. I never even bothered checking back with dlsite to see if there was an update. <.<

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he already did, last update was Dec 11, added many CGs including preg h and a true ending
This might be a lot to ask but do you know were I can get the the new update. I really liked that game for some reason.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This might be a lot to ask but do you know were I can get the the new update. I really liked that game for some reason.
I can't find it either.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol i cant find no links or torrents either R.I.P

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anime scharing and later tottrent^^

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It got an update already, version 1.2. Unspecified bug fixes.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It got an update already, version 1.2. Unspecified bug fixes.
This circle is kinda famous for releasing without testing stuff at all.
I would advise everyone to probably wait a few more days before giving this ago.... you won't regret it.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This circle is kinda famous for releasing without testing stuff at all.
I would advise everyone to probably wait a few more days before giving this ago.... you won't regret it.
Heh... there must have been something wrong with the update because they took it off already.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walkthrough for this? :confused:

zoldar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2061890

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

come on who else laughed when they first saw the mom character,she is a fucking giant god damn!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

come on who else laughed when they first saw the mom character,she is a fucking giant god damn!
I didn't laugh but I was in a small state of shock. A wtf moment that just left me speechless. And she is not the only giant....all of the main females have sprite twice the size of everyone else. Hell, their boobs are bigger than some of the others whole body.

So, I'm gonna wait for the bug releases to stop but I'll really like to know how they are doing progression with the females. As of right now, it just seems like you're stuck not being able to do anything until the old perv does it to them first. Content locked behind ntr that seems to happen randomly at that....Not sure if that's a good idea.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

to those who dont know some of the controls press D for some actions and press S if the character cg get stuck on your screen you have to press s hard

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As of right now, it just seems like you're stuck not being able to do anything until the old perv does it to them first. Content locked behind ntr that seems to happen randomly at that....Not sure if that's a good idea.
this idea kinda pisses me off, like yeah i know this is a ntr game, but this asshole seemed to be everywhere and get to experience first each time, even when you didn't bring him or do nothin, they could have just made this half ass friend as the main character instead of the guy we control, its still ntr and there is still rapists roaming around the town

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can press d to bring up a menu to get rid of your allies (maybe only after beating the game i dont remember)

and while the sprites are huge, the main char is a tiny shota.

you can see it in a few of the futa teacher scenes. he's like 1/5th her size

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this idea kinda pisses me off, like yeah i know this is a ntr game, but this asshole seemed to be everywhere and get to experience first each time, even when you didn't bring him or do nothin, they could have just made this half ass friend as the main character instead of the guy we control, its still ntr and there is still rapists roaming around the town
No worries. it seems to be a bug. You now have control over whether there is ntr h or not.

For instance, your childhood friend her ntr with the asshole friend is mostly her wanting to have experience in certain areas before doing them with you. If you try to, she will come up with an excuse to leave and get the experience from the friend. Alternatively, you can buy the books from the shop in the southern part of town that will teach her instead. Thus avoiding ntr h.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.