What's new

RPG RPG Maker [乳マフィア] ぼくとママとしょうたくん (RJ180002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180002] ぼくとママとしょうたくん

No worries. it seems to be a bug. You now have control over whether there is ntr h or not.

For instance, your childhood friend her ntr with the asshole friend is mostly her wanting to have experience in certain areas before doing them with you. If you try to, she will come up with an excuse to leave and get the experience from the friend. Alternatively, you can buy the books from the shop in the southern part of town that will teach her instead. Thus avoiding ntr h.
oh.... so this is how it works, well one of the most annoying thing came across with me is when entering the bath with only two people then this guy shows up from nowhere

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody know what the diffference in the choices at the beginning when talking to the guy for the first time when your in your room

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any idea how to get the ntr scene? All I can got is Shouta (the friend) molesting girls at night, and even then it's kinda random.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there an cg room or full save? just wondering

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I got an ending but skipped through the ending text by accident. I think it mentioned something about a bulletin board regarding schedules but I can't find one. Does anyone know where it is or if I misread it?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the problem i have is there is barley any sex in soap room i go at early morning but only one i saw was elf girl after the bar. some scences your mom at the bar and ur girlfriend at the bar and your mom and ur friend at hotel and your girlfriend by every corner of the street getting fucked by ur friend and ur mom in bed getting her tits fucked. i looked at hitomi la cg i got most but still missing some fuk man the scence are so random and wish you dont have to wait for the time to change.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok guys i found out something to get more scence steal your moms money and your teachers also because later you get a dvd and see them desperate to earn money!

Gcitwbb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone have a walkthrough for this?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the problem i have is there is barley any sex in soap room i go at early morning but only one i saw was elf girl after the bar. some scences your mom at the bar and ur girlfriend at the bar and your mom and ur friend at hotel and your girlfriend by every corner of the street getting fucked by ur friend and ur mom in bed getting her tits fucked. i looked at hitomi la cg i got most but still missing some fuk man the scence are so random and wish you dont have to wait for the time to change.
How do u even get those scenes??

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you press "Q" while still time moves forward much faster.

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got 3 questions.
#1 How to level relationship between MC and girls? Using "D" button dialogue?
#2 Where to lvl chars? They literally one-shot me.
#3 How to get gold?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

#1 Dunno
#2 Work anti-clockwise, forest is the hardest and beach is the easiest
#3 I used CheatEngine, grinding in this game just doesn't seem like the best option

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got 3 questions.
#1 How to level relationship between MC and girls? Using "D" button dialogue?
#2 Where to lvl chars? They literally one-shot me.
#3 How to get gold?
1. Seemed kinda random to me, saving them from the guy in the south part of town seemed to help. Also once I started doing d button stuff, it slowly increased too. I think fighting with them also ups it.

2. At the beach, aim for the rogues and starfishes as they are easier to take down than the chimera and zombie. The sprites will always yield the same enemy no matter how many times you fight. So you should be able to map out over time, which is which.

3. At the beach, once you've gained some lvls off the rogues (200 exp/200 gold) and starfishes (200 exp/60 gold) and have at least a full set of gear. Start taking down the chimeras (100 exp/900 gold).

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any way to heal your party? I can't get any mana/hp back even after sleeping

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can heal by going to the hospital that's located at the left map. It cost 100 gold along with a scene you can skip if you have a girl in your party.

The bald friend also has a skill that heals the the whole team at a cost of 10 sp that only work in a battle. But it wont work if the girl in the party is dead. Don't use this skill too often if your not into ntr.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow when I start a new game the Music isn't playin at all although I can listen to it through the Maker.
Someone else got the problem?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I gotten all scenes except for the third option when i press D any ideas? I tried raising the relationship lvl using D and the guy south defending the girl for about 1 hour and nothing idk if it takes ages to max out the relationship lvl but ill try another hour see if i can unlock it because its a bit insane the ammount it need to max it out or I am doing something wrong?

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gotten all scenes except for the third option when i press D any ideas? I tried raising the relationship lvl using D and the guy south defending the girl for about 1 hour and nothing idk if it takes ages to max out the relationship lvl but ill try another hour see if i can unlock it because its a bit insane the ammount it need to max it out or I am doing something wrong?
I got that scene for the teacher. It just seems to make them strip for a bit then put their clothes back on.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's not her max lust conversation, it happens when she's mid-level.

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yo, the newest patch is out, some bugfix and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.