What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ Magical Girl Club ] [ 魔法少女倶楽部 ] Magical Girl Fal 魔法少女ファル RE181736 RJ181736

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Magical Girl Fal) RJ181736 - Release date: 08/06/16

A new RPG game by (Magical Girl Club). First and foremost, it's got the Loli tag, so no DL links, please. It's the author's first title, so there's no previous works to base things off of.

You play as a girl cursed by a witch, trying to find herbs and remedies to help out the townsfolk, while simultaneously looking to find and defeat the witch who cursed you.

It hasn't gotten a large number of downloads or a score in the daily rankings, so it's not looking to be a 'great' game; it still seems to have potential to be a decent game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RJ179090・魔法少女ファル

I'd call her jailbait, but loli...

I'd call her jailbait, but loli...
Loli is like any tag, it can be used freely by authors, and sometime they use them for advertisement purposes.

She's slim with big boobs and a loli face....

I'd still tap it :D

Artwork looks promising. As long as there's an okay amount of content it should be decent.

I tried the trial, and didn't see anything special apart from the cure MC. We'll see if the full game is better than that...

why the title thread RJ179090?

Re: RJ181736・魔法少女ファル

go hscene.jpg click 10 times has hscene room, click 11 times lvl up to 99

It's the Japanese Release (RJ) number on dlsite. It's also the "Go to" when people don't have a good TL for the game's title. In this case, I think "Magical Girl Fal" is the best fit for English speakers. The three tools I use also say the same (aside from MSTrans, which says "Shoujo Magic Farouk" which sounds like a guy using girly magic). So "Magical Girl Fal" it is, as it says in the opening post.

It's the Japanese Release (RJ) number on dlsite. It's also the "Go to" when people don't have a good TL for the game's title. In this case, I think "Magical Girl Fal" is the best fit for English speakers. The three tools I use also say the same (aside from MSTrans, which says "Shoujo Magic Farouk" which sounds like a guy using girly magic). So "Magical Girl Fal" it is, as it says in the opening post.

I believe he meant the fact that the RJ used in title is wrong.

Sorry, it got mixed up with an earlier thread creation. Thanks for noticing, fixed it just now.

So any opinions on it yet? Can't really find anything on it.

Eh doesn't look like there's Combat H sadly.

I've been a picky eater since Ahriman's Defender of public morals :(

Sadly im completely clueless as of what i am supposed to do... i have a lot of quests but cant do shit... the last quest was that the little girl wanted to touch the cat and after that i dont know what i have to do
The next quest is something about a dog and i need something but i rly dont know what since i farmed like every monster and plants available...

So, what do you think of this game ? Good or not ?

Back