What's new

Magical Girl Isuka

Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Isuka

Well, episode 3 ended with what looked like Isuka getting killed...so yeah I'd say it's over.
SHE WAS KILLED?!?!?!? i didn't get that impression at all, i thought she had just gone a little nuts, i assumed that next episode would be them coming to their senses and kicking some ass.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

SHE WAS KILLED?!?!?!? i didn't get that impression at all, i thought she had just gone a little nuts, i assumed that next episode would be them coming to their senses and kicking some ass.
Unless it was all for dramatic emphasis...she stopped breathing, stopped moving and her eyes kinda rolled up to the back of her head a bit. Knowing these Mahou Shoujo type series, it wouldn't surprise me if she's perfectly fine but just "broken"...but it definitely gave me the impression that she had been killed.

*EDIT*...hrmm...okay well skip that whole death thing. I didn't notice there was something after the credits. Turns to a monster birthing scene where both are enjoying every second. Yeah, I'd say it's done...they've both stepped off the edge to completely 'broken'. Now they are nothing more than monster makers.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless it was all for dramatic emphasis...she stopped breathing, stopped moving and her eyes kinda rolled up to the back of her head a bit. Knowing these Mahou Shoujo type series, it wouldn't surprise me if she's perfectly fine but just "broken"...but it definitely gave me the impression that she had been killed.

*EDIT*...hrmm...okay well skip that whole death thing. I didn't notice there was something after the credits. Turns to a monster birthing scene where both are enjoying every second. Yeah, I'd say it's done...they've both stepped off the edge to completely 'broken'. Now they are nothing more than monster makers.
Well, if -Afterschool- manga is anything to consider, they probably decide to end the anime at that point just so they don't have to make 'and then she recover and kill the boss' ending (Mahou Shoujo Ai...)

Though if they ever decide to make Isuka anime using Afterschool plot, I totally want to see that ending scene.
(Someone's at Fakku's working on the translation, here's first chapter there: )

Reputation score

so... is there anything on the DVD box-set that isn't on the 3 previous DVD's? because i have the first episode DVD and am wondering if the Box-Set it is worth getting rather than just buying the other 2 DVD's.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone reupload the episodes?

the only links i can find are megaupload,

plshlpme

Banned
Reputation score

Hmm... can you re-upload? I don't know if you are aware but Megaupload is being investigated by the FBI...

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... can you re-upload? I don't know if you are aware but Megaupload is being investigated by the FBI...
Wow... where have you been? I'm sorry to kinda bust that out but yeah... Read this anonopshq.forumotion.com/t17-websites-affected-by-sopa-pipa-aftermath Then read up on What Sopa, Pipa and now Acta are.

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I should do. If so expect a link to pop up in the next hour or so.

EDIT: Well what do you know, I uploaded it before. Must've been in the tentacle thread in the unsorted section.
Just wanted to say thanks for that! Much appreciated!

A

aguy

Wow... where have you been? I'm sorry to kinda bust that out but yeah... Read this anonopshq.forumotion.com/t17-websites-affected-by-sopa-pipa-aftermath Then read up on What Sopa, Pipa and now Acta are.
Hahahaha

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love Lilith very much! Nad it even has magical girl and gangbang!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to annoy all of ya but...

There ain't any link (last were MegaUpload). Could someone, please, upload the three episodes - if I may, I would ask to have the subtitles, please ^^" ?

If I may ask, indeed... Either, just delete that post.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Torrent with all 3 episodes and hard coded english subs. Very good seeds...downloading quickly(1MB/s)

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you very much :) !