What's new

Magical Girl Isuka

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Isuka

Where you see that, nerd? I dont see any previews or info on Pixy's site. :confused:

Reputation score

it was a link put up by Oni on another thread, one of the spam threads that always get taken down. it linked to a site listing all of the announcements for this month, and it said that Isuka is coming out on the 26th.

Reputation score

Mahou Shoujo Isuka has just been announced on Pixy's website. here is the preview

IT HAS PREG!!!!!

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Preg is awesome but why does it always have to be some sort of pokemon insect thingy? :(

Reputation score

Preg is awesome but why does it always have to be some sort of pokemon insect thingy? :(
because giving birth to thousands of larvae is hawt, and it's even hawter when they go back inside tafterwards >:). though i do wish that sometimes the girls would give birth to a big mass of tentacles.

Reputation score

according to Pixy's blog, it has already been released, anyone who can upload it?

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would love to see this. the first one was great, then the second one was so vanilla it wasn't worth my time. Glad to see it's going back to the good stuff.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found it. Downloading right now. It is on nihonomaru, but you need to register to see it
Or you can wait for me to upload it to mediafire

edit
Ugh, it got split into 3 files. I'll upload it tomorrow, unless someone else provides a megaupload link.

Last edited:
Reputation score

my computer hates all of the links, the only ones it has no problem with are Rapidshare and Mediafire. someone upload it to one of the 2 PLZ!!!

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Episode three heyoo. As is the usual deal with my stuff, MU

As for the ep itself, gotten a lot better since the previous, a lot of nice tentacle action in there. But there are grumbles, personal ones only though. They tease a webbing scene in the beginning, but it only turns out to be some sort of psychic raep thing. Then they had to insert some damn futa in there... fuck that shit. All in all, good episode with a few grumbles

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

<OT>
It's almost intriguing to see how they managed to turn impregnation by tentacles into something that is neither arousing nor visually pleasing. I can understand most of the fetishes you can find in hentai but there will never be a time where I see a bazillion spidercrabinsect-thingies crawling around in a woman's womb and go 'Damn, that's so fucking hot'. Why do they always ruin series like that with bird, insect larvae or some other animal that is not in any way erotic? I get horses and dogs because when it comes to animal sexuality that's pretty close to home but a crab? Impregnation is one of the themes I can really get behind (especially with cervical penetration and all the other good stuff) but I don't even like spiders on my frikkin ceiling why would I want them crawling out of a pussy? I always thought that demons are probably the best impregnation 'tool' because tentacles look pretty 'natural' on a demon beast (think the one from Bible Black) and they are phallic enough to not feel completely strange but a beak or some other weird body part? Always turns me off. Of course this is all fantasy and basically everything goes but that doesn't mean that everything is sexy and I just don't get why they go for this stuff in nearly every new release that has tentacles in it.
</OT>

Thanks for the link, the MU upload and the notification about the release date though :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel that the studio want to compensate the 'vanilla' of second episode by pumping this one full of tentacle/preggo, but the execution was rather badly done so it backfired.

And that post-credit scene doesn't help either...

Reputation score

there will never be a time where I see a bazillion spidercrabinsect-thingies crawling around in a woman's womb and go 'Damn, that's so fucking hot'.
that's cuz you're weird

EDIT: i finished DLing, watched and came with the force of 1000 suns which is appoximately

99.9999999999999999999999999999967% of the speed of light.

there is now a large white crater where my house was.

((note: after seeing that this would be released and that it had all of the good stuff in it, i starved myself of Masturbation until it came out... which was about 2 weeks... it was one of those orgasms that was so powerful, it hurt... especially since it was going almost the speed of light.))

Last edited:

mayn24

Reputation score

First 2 was good for me, didn't like the third one...

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2 was too vanilla.

1 and 3 were awesome.
When you say 'vanilla' are you referring to the concept of it being to boring and conventional? (quick look up in urbandictionary)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

When you say 'vanilla' are you referring to the concept of it being to boring and conventional? (quick look up in urbandictionary)
Conventional...lack of tentacles, insects, impregnation...the like. Basically guy on girl kind of stuff is considered "vanilla".

At least, that's what I always understood it to be.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah personally I think the inflation/egging, birthing stuff fits well in the tentacle genre. Since after all the tentacle monster should have some incentive to be raping in the first place. But I really don't understand why Futa seems to be included in with it these days. My only guess is because its magical as well so they figure if its going to be a fantasy hentai might as well throw it in to cover more fetishes. But yeah for me personally I prefer the girl to remain a girl.

As for Isuka Episode 3 I think there is a lot of wasted potential in this episode. I don't there is one cumshot in the whole thing. They just cut away an then out of no where the girl is pregnant. It makes me glad I didn't buy this one based on picture previews because they made it look like there would be a quality scene with the big spider thing an the blond girl. But it penetrates her for all of 2 seconds an then cuts away. An she spends half a minute masterbating instead. This episode was mostly a dud which is a shame. Pixy is losing their touch in regards to tentacle/monster stuff. Though tentacles an witches was decent. In fact maybe that's where all the their talented animators went to work on that series.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, have to agree that this was a bit of a disappointment. Well, at least Isuka is probably the cutest mahou shoujo that I can think of.