What's new

Magician Girl

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Magician Girl

I think it would be a bit more appropriate to put that in a spoiler for the sake of those that have a lower screen resolution ^^

Last edited:
OP
myzle

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I would be a bit more appropriate to put that in a spoiler for the sake of those that have a lower screen resolution ^^
Excellent choice sir.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know what I'll be distributing if it ever comes out XD

Anyways, yeah, I saw this a little while ago, it looks interesting, hopefully he will have a demo or something out soon. He did say it was just a concept though :/

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

maybe this time we get to play a game with some more complex game or h-mechanics.
im not a big fan of angel girl or shinobi girl (same with linemarvels work), but i think that's just my taste. no doubt about it, kooonsoft still delivers good works with a lot potential, i'm just hoping to get something suitable for me :>

i like the girls looks so far, a bit boring perhaps, but magic can do everything, right?

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dude, if you think that's fat... i'm not even sure what to say, lol. she looks downright skinny to me
AGREE, i guess im agreeing from a practical point of view, boney girls just feel aweful :S

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

damn... who said she's a bit fat ? i think she is perfect... very good drawing, i hope to see the game out soon :)

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah guys her body is perfect.....
Its as big as Shinobi girl if ya ask me...
But thats just my opinion..

nope

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks better than Angel Girl, but not as good as Shinobi Girl. could use a little more color.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anything, Magic Girl has even more potential than Shinobi Girl. There's alot you can do with "magic". Eager to see how this turns out.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

looks better than Angel Girl, but not as good as Shinobi Girl. could use a little more color.
Yeah, I agree. KS will probably make some changes to the design later down the road though..... hopefully.
If anything, Magic Girl has even more potential than Shinobi Girl. There's alot you can do with "magic". Eager to see how this turns out.
Yep... magic can encompass a lot of good stuff :rolleyes: Hopefully some more futa, I wasn't super happy with the futa in SG to be honest.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Theres something about the vulnerability of Mage that intrigues me, yes, i am that much of a nerd.
Quoted for truth...

Though I'm seriously wondering how he's going to be able to top Shinobi girl.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is pure genius...
But i wonder hows she gonna use it in the game :)

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the pic of the "Magic girl" is just a prototype, and I'm also fairly sure it's going to be another angel girl clone like shinobi girl was..

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, both games were superb, and angel girl had some really good appeal because angels are innocent and extra-cute when they get raped..

The only thing I'm hoping for is that she doesn't recycle any enemies or something.. The game could look exactly like the other two but as long as it's got 90% new enemies it'll be a fine addition to my RoR collection..

SVS will be on this one like a hawk, so look forward to us distributing it if something pops up. :)

Also, I wonder if koonsoft will finally stop giving shinobi girl tiny updates and focus fully on this game.. I guess only time will tell.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I do wonder what they can possibly add to make this game stand out from the other two(besides new enemies of course). Btw, wasn't there a recent project along the lines of "Magician Girl" in the works that got canceled or discontinued a ways back?

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New enemies... actually, i'd like to see a pictures of some of the new enemies that the games offers.