Mahou Shoujo Elena

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mahou Shoujo Elena

Translation by Shikkaku:

Torrent:

_ _ _

Disappointing last episode, started out "good" with the long tentacle traveling through Elena's bowels and I really liked the setup with her being about to get broken by her Zoid-futa-sister. The one tentacle inserted into her bellybutton (?) was quite interesting as well as the weird fisting part.
But just as the anal tentacle never got all the way through, did this episode fail to deliver any decent scene at all, mediocre at least, especially with all the abrupt super-quick inflation that lacked smooth belly-ballooning... and like Sess- mentioned, almost no real bulging, just rushed inflation.

Episode 1 was quite good and I also liked the futa/knocking up mother scene in Ep 2, now I'm not sure what to like in Ep 3 despite the overall setup.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mahou Shoujo Elena

Yeah I was a little disappointed. The first scene is very nearly perfect. All it lacked was a satisfying climax with some kind of giant inflation that busted her clothes off IMO. In the game her outfit is already ripped off by that point anyway so I dunno why they kept the outfit on it just looked weird. All the inflation seemed to happen before the cumshot even happened.

Second scene kind of the same story just lacks a solid climax or rather it should have focused on it more than just kind of cutting away. And the last scene was a complete let down that felt real rushed honestly. Maybe they will do a bonus scene for the DVD collection that is decent. In any case i'm curious where they go from here since like I mentioned earlier they have no other tentacle themed games to base anime off of. Would love an actual game sequel to the princess knight catue game that is animated again.