What's new

Mahou Shoujo Elena

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Mahou Shoujo Elena

also if i remember right, the game didnt have multiple endings, just that in the end elena saved her whole family and they didnt remember anything though she did.

so in that sense they cant really finish it with the third episode.
I was right :rolleyes:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I have the game installed, and can look right now. One ending is bad where she gets fisted through her whole body an dies. One ending is the one mentioned above where she saves her family. One has her an her sister corrupted, and it looks like they invade earth with an army of monsters raping everyone. I dunno it would be nice if there is a 4th episode I just wont get my hopes up very high. Because the game is basically right at the end when she goes into space.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just saw an animated GIF on Sankaku channel of all Erena, Emiru and Karen all being fucked by tentacles and pregnant. Not sure if it is from the game or not but it doesn't look that way.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Mind posting the gif?

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

those are from the preview video ordin-soft released

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found that one too:

But if it's only from the trailer, no importance.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Holy balls, now I can't wait for the next episode.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's suppose to be out now right? I don't live in japan but I live in almost the same timeline so I know.

Guess I still gotta wait until someone uploads it even if it is out :(

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's suppose to be out now right? I don't live in japan but I live in almost the same timeline so I know.

Guess I still gotta wait until someone uploads it even if it is out :(
Buy it it's gonna be faster :p

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty short this month, besides I don't have credit card.
Though I could buy a disposable one but... yeah... I'm broke. I live in poor country (yeah I'm blaming my country cause I hate blaming myself)

Really grateful for anyone who uploads this.

edit: :L wrong file, if anyone saw my post I'm sorry, hey I was fooled as well ok

ok I found the real one... Almost typed every possible thing on google but here it is(as long as you have lust you can find a way :D), even tested it and it's the real thing

Anyone can translate and make subs?

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you upload a direct download version somewhere (mediafire, hotfile, uploaded, etc...), Skyramiel?

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why? You don't have any torrent engine? I've already deleted the file.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

They've dropped the animation quality.
Depending on what you're into, this could easily be the best of the series. There is lots and lots of pregnancy style inflation. And some futa incest.

Anybody who was disturbed by Brain Jacker's apparent ending, can be relived to discover that this has a "good" ending.

After the first episode, I thought this one had potential to take Taimanin Asagi on for the title of best series. It never got there, IMO. I'm just not all that big on her mom or sister. As a series, I can't even stick it in my top ten. But I'll always love the first episode :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah...first episode was pretty good. Second worse. And third even worse. yeah, there is a lot of tentacle play...yeah a lot of inflation stuff. But it all seems so rushed and screwy. Just a tad disappointed with the way this series played out. =(

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dunno, that scene where she's basically getting raped by the "younger sister" and then turn-a-bout seems to be fair play... That was kinda hot and a new twist I haven't seen in the tentacle anime. And they did do a lot of inflation w/o actually having loads of cumplosions like they could have...

seffie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could you upload a direct download version somewhere (mediafire, hotfile, uploaded, etc...), Skyramiel?
depositfiles.com/files/djmcvobcc there ya go m9

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... I'm not the type of guy who would judge badly on something that I didn't even pay for but I'll just say episode 2 and 1 is still the best, I guess the reason is because I already seen the best scenes in 1 and 2 so episode 3 can't battle all that awesomeness!

This is the exact feeling I have when I watched princess catue episode 3.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are two main H-scenes and Emiru (the little sister) is involved in both so I am happy with this episode. ^^ Any news about its translation?

Also, if you prefer direct downloading over torrent I dropped the whole series up to MEGA:

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

utterly dissappointed by the fact they changed every end game scene from bulge to inflation, as if it already wasnt hard enough these days to find decent bulge action that would be animated.. :mad: