Reputation score
Re: Maid RPG signup/OOC thread

1- And let's not keep the npcs.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Option 1. Don't care either way on NPCs or not.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Question, is Monsutameido finished already? A comfirmation or denial would be great.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I would like to apologize to everyone for my absence. I started this And several other things shortly before I went back to school, and its left me drained at the end of the day. Whenever I've had free time I just wanted to veg out on youtoobz. And could never focus to post. I'll try to be more present. I will try to post at least once a week now, save during test time then all my mental acuity will be devoted to studying.

With all that being said, I have considered for a good while bringing in the Monster Musume cast; at least for like a mini arc or two down the line. I might see if any other members would like to join in iggy and raths place; or coming up with two gm controlled NPCs. I had also planned on a visit from Ms. smith and maybe Lala or the MON squad. Also what do you guys think about a male master, I'll probably won't switch unless something major comes up. But I was just feeling inspired after reading more monster musume, and have room to breath and work on this now that the big things in school are over. :3

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

There are two openings in maids for anyone interested from where Iggy and Rath dropped out. If anybody's interested post here or pm me and I'll go over character creation and stuff with you.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm fine with the Daily Life with Monster Girl cast showing up for mini-arc or such. Though male master I think might be semi-hard to implement at the moment, though iirc Lynn's a herm so its not to far off :p

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm fine with a MonMosu Nichijou arc too. I'm a bit iffy on the male master side, tho.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Fine with the idea of have more characters to mate... meet.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll try to have a new maidply out before next week.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

yaaaay

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this still open to join up at all?