What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Madflavor

Reputation score
Damn man I had no idea the game would be so story heavy and complex. I was hoping it'd be simple like FoBS, but there's a lot of menus and features in the game, and unfortunately I can't seem to use Textractor so I have no idea what I'm doing or what my goal is.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn man I had no idea the game would be so story heavy and complex. I was hoping it'd be simple like FoBS, but there's a lot of menus and features in the game, and unfortunately I can't seem to use Textractor so I have no idea what I'm doing or what my goal is.
Literally the post before mine has your problem solved.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Literally the post before mine has your problem solved.
Yeah I actually just read it a few minutes ago. Not sure how to do it though. I've got it downloaded but I'm looking for instructions on how to implement the translation. When it comes to modding, translating and patching, I've never been smart enough to figure it out on my own. I always need step by step instructions, sorry.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to use your companions after you make them your friend? Like I select them and they just stand there watching get beat up.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I actually just read it a few minutes ago. Not sure how to do it though. I've got it downloaded but I'm looking for instructions on how to implement the translation. When it comes to modding, translating and patching, I've never been smart enough to figure it out on my own. I always need step by step instructions, sorry.
You download the ReiPatcher release, extract it into the root folder of the game and launch it. After that you launch the link that appears in the game folder with (Patch and Run) text and there you go.

Madflavor

Reputation score
You download the ReiPatcher release, extract it into the root folder of the game and launch it. After that you launch the link that appears in the game folder with (Patch and Run) text and there you go.
Wow that seems easy. Just left my house so I’ll try it tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks stranger!

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow that seems easy. Just left my house so I’ll try it tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks stranger!
Nobody is a stranger on the hentai games field.
Does anyone know how to use your companions after you make them your friend? Like I select them and they just stand there watching get beat up.
I've seen a certain accessory in the shop that mentioned something about catgirls fighting for you, perhaps you need a special accessory for the selected type of girls to enable their fighting.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I ended up forgetting... how do you save your game? Or does it just do it automatically?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That item doesn't seem to do anything. When I equip it ...hmmmm

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
well Im of to a great start when I have not even reached the first boss and I dont know what Im supposed to do. So I have cleared all the rooms with monstergirls went to the capin with small succubus and I went from there all the way to these golem girls with mirrors and then I went to a huge room full of flowers but nothing happened and went to this tree room that looped me back to the capin and now my town is full of wandering monster girls I go to talk with the bear girl (I think the one that owns the farm) get some meat and milk. I also visited a secret room I found that had crystals and stuff but nothing happened there either do I need some specific item or what? thx in advance.

mijas24970

Reputation score
Nobody is a stranger on the hentai games field.

I've seen a certain accessory in the shop that mentioned something about catgirls fighting for you, perhaps you need a special accessory for the selected type of girls to enable their fighting.
That item's function seems to be to make already befriended girls hostile to you.

Troy168

Reputation score
Well, I just beat the game.

And to not spoil everything to you, I'll give you a few pointers on how you can make things easier.

1. Capture the same monster girls: Believe me, it would make things easier for you as it increases your stats and SP.

2. Harvest when you're not being chased: In order to do the cooking and crafting, you would need a lot of items to craft with.

3. Experiment with your skills: Some skills work better than others, so feel free to test them out in an open non-hostile area.

mijas24970

Reputation score
Well, I just beat the game.

And to not spoil everything to you, I'll give you a few pointers on how you can make things easier.

1. Capture the same monster girls: Believe me, it would make things easier for you as it increases your stats and SP.

2. Harvest when you're not being chased: In order to do the cooking and crafting, you would need a lot of items to craft with.

3. Experiment with your skills: Some skills work better than others, so feel free to test them out in an open non-hostile area.
Well, since you say you finished it... Spoilers ahead:

Is the Alraune the only boss in this demo or is there some way to advance past the first area?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For those who are wondering, there is autosave function.

Also you talk to NPCs with A button (not monstergirls though). I was wondering for a while it was possible to speak with them and kept pressing up.

You can also break the clothes of squirrel girls. Not sure how to get them back on them though...

Troy168

Reputation score
For those who are wondering, there is autosave function.

Also you talk to NPCs with A button (not monstergirls though). I was wondering for a while it was possible to speak with them and kept pressing up.

You can also break the clothes of squirrel girls. Not sure how to get them back on them though...
I believe that you can leave and come back to get the clothes back on.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How long would you say the game is? Decent amount of content?

Decker66

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
There wouldn't happen to be anybody here kind enough to donate some copies around?