What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They were already in 1.04
Nope, those words will appear after defeating Iris (game clear?), even in 1.0.
:unsure:Strange coincidence - never came across it before, and it was the first convo I had with her in 1.5. My Mistake!

What's new?

1- Selma and Shannon are added to your captured sheet once you H em, so you can walk with them/set them around the map as you like.
2- a CG recollection area in the backyard.
3- a bunch of bug fixes and some technical adjustments to the bond system

nativegypsy

Reputation score
What a fun game. H-scenes are great, combat is fun, and it's mostly vanilla save for the reverse-rape stuff. What're your top three monster girls? Mine are the Golem, Golden Fox, and the pink haired succubus oppai loli.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Witch girl (her expresionless sex is cute), Demon Raven Girl (her ass is hawt) and Dragon Girl (both sex animations are so hardcore).

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bunny Magician is my #1, for the slime DP.
#2 Mimic because it involves a big ol' box of tentacles.
#3 Golem because titties

Special mention: the way the Automata pleasures herself when watching

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the DLsite demo ends after the first fight? No idea where I have to go now...

edit:
okay, found that you can just walk through a door on the left.

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright here are all the variations I've found (disregarding destroyed clothes for beastman, automata, and ice dragon)

2. Iris also randomly goes naked for her cowgirl animation.

3. Golem has a paizuri variation available once you capture her.

4. Fio, Liz, and Aqua are transparent while the rest of the slimes aren't. 5. MC binded and unbinded for Tier made available once you beat her. 6. Selma wears her panties during H if you equip them
[

On a seperate note: I'm not sure if many people know if this, but there's another area accessible from the village entrance called the "Old Mansion" that leads to a mansion for lisa. Never noticed it until I started exploring around.
Another variation found:
7. Bee/wasp girl will always have her tits out after you cum in them via her H animation

Also, 1.06 is out. It allows you to use normal Iris from either "call" or adding her to your party to access her succubus animations.

Darkboya

Reputation score
Also, 1.06 is out. It allows you to use normal Iris from either "call" or adding her to your party to access her succubus animations.
You mean you can use her succubus animations with her default clothes? Or that there is a way to use her succubus animations while she is following you? Either way how do you do that? She only gives the usual handjob

EDIT: Ok, you just need to switch the animation with either left or right arrow keys to access her succubus animations, dont know why I was expecting something more complex XD

OP
bluna

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean you can use her succubus animations with her default clothes? Or that there is a way to use her succubus animations while she is following you? Either way how do you do that? She only gives the usual handjob

EDIT: Ok, you just need to switch the animation with either left or right arrow keys to access her succubus animations, dont know why I was expecting something more complex XD
Yeah not much of an update, but a necessary one.

I've made a request to see if we can control the state of the girl (Normal or charmed/Down) when you use the Hero's call skill.
He said it would be difficult, but he'll take it as a request. So we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ImABupster

Reputation score
I'm gonna ask here hoping that someone ran into the same issues I have. Whenever I try to run the ReiPatcher through the <Game>(Patch and Run).exe it will close without any error messages. If I try to run the ReiPatcher.exe through command prompt: I get an access denied error after the program tries to save over the UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file.

I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that disabling their AV made this work, but that hasn't worked for me.

Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\~~FullPathHere~~\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(String fileName, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.Write(String fileName)
at ReiPatcher.Program.RunSaveAndBackup(PatcherArguments[] assemblies)
at ReiPatcher.Program.Main_Internal(String[] args)
at ReiPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I
I'm gonna ask here hoping that someone ran into the same issues I have. Whenever I try to run the ReiPatcher through the <Game>(Patch and Run).exe it will close without any error messages. If I try to run the ReiPatcher.exe through command prompt: I get an access denied error after the program tries to save over the UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll file.

I think someone mentioned earlier in the thread that disabling their AV made this work, but that hasn't worked for me.

Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\~~FullPathHere~~\UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(String fileName, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition.Write(String fileName)
at ReiPatcher.Program.RunSaveAndBackup(PatcherArguments[] assemblies)
at ReiPatcher.Program.Main_Internal(String[] args)
at ReiPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args)
Is reipatcher in the same folder as the game?

kaitri

Reputation score
hello, new here. does anyone know by now how to get the shop owner and thicc bear girl? i went back into the ruins to re-fight against succubus sis which gave me her panties and made the shopkeeper go down (which is where apparently you fuck her) but nothing happens. i did a girl in front of her, i came on her, nothing. same for bear girl

nativegypsy

Reputation score
hello, new here. does anyone know by now how to get the shop owner and thicc bear girl? i went back into the ruins to re-fight against succubus sis which gave me her panties and made the shopkeeper go down (which is where apparently you fuck her) but nothing happens. i did a girl in front of her, i came on her, nothing. same for bear girl
You gotta have sex/masturbate in front of them for a couple days straight.

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
Does Stealed Seal's translation still work with 1.5?
Yes :)
You only need to open the new version once (after put the AutoTranslator in it) to autogenerate the translation folder.
Then you copy the "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" and save files from the older version and past them in their respective folders.

Cologar

Reputation score
Hello I have just managed to defeat the succubus Lisa, but I think I might have missed an important bit of conversation, could anyone please tell me where to go from here?

Stealed Seal

Reputation score
Hello I have just managed to defeat the succubus Lisa, but I think I might have missed an important bit of conversation, could anyone please tell me where to go from here?
You only need to do the final level.
To enter in it you must go to the Selma and Shannon houses, you will find some floating platforms over there.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What a ghost girl?
Where to find it?
顔アイコン [C0AA584011-AC2AD6B461].png