What's new

ACT [ Maken Ansala ] さきゅばすの日記 / Succubus Affection

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I've been playing through the game and been loving it so far, but I have a question. Has anyone managed to have sex with the NPC characters around the village that aren't the cat lady?

Reputation score
what to do after the golden fox?
Check last page, 2 replies before yours.

So I've been playing through the game and been loving it so far, but I have a question. Has anyone managed to have sex with the NPC characters around the village that aren't the cat lady?
So far the assumption is that they just don't have scenes.

Alright what do you do after you defeat the arraune boss? No clue where to go and I've looked everywhere
If you're playing the demo: that's the last enemy you can encounter.
If you're playing the full game: go to the village entrance, then go to the east, where there's a windmill.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
you can get "selma"?
[spawn here]
[go outside]
[jump down and go into the portal]

labov

Reputation score
Hmm. I'm sorry to differ with the enthusiasm, but the new demo didn't exactly blow me away. :confused:

Can someone who has bought the full game weigh in on whether the full game is substantially better / more interesting than the demo in terms of girl designs, game mechanics and level design?

Or on features such as whether girls will actually fight alongside you instead of just passively buffing stats?

Much appreciated.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hmm. I'm sorry to differ with the enthusiasm, but the new demo didn't exactly blow me away. :confused:

Can someone who has bought the full game weigh in on whether the full game is substantially better / more interesting than the demo in terms of girl designs, game mechanics and level design?

Or on features such as whether girls will actually fight alongside you instead of just passively buffing stats?

Much appreciated.
21 mosnter girls to capture
5 levels
fun skill combos
somewhat of a bullet hell (depends on difficulty)
girls are only for buff's(more dmg, faster run speed, etc)
Boss are hard even on easy(not including the first boss)
Not sure when you get it, but you can get a skill that turns you into a monster girl and you can "have you way" with the MC (might have to beat the game for it)

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
21 mosnter girls to capture
5 levels
fun skill combos
somewhat of a bullet hell (depends on difficulty)
girls are only for buff's(more dmg, faster run speed, etc)
Boss are hard even on easy(not including the first boss)
Not sure when you get it, but you can get a skill that turns you into a monster girl and you can "have you way" with the MC (might have to beat the game for it)
i believe the skill just let you control the captured monster girl so you can create your own H moment with her and the mc

Chelli Lona Aphra

Reputation score
Question guys, if I beat the Alraune in the demo but have now bought the game, can I continue with that save state? Or do I have to start over? Because I looked everywhere (checked near the windmill) bought could find nothing to progress.

Oktonaut1337

Reputation score
Question guys, if I beat the Alraune in the demo but have now bought the game, can I continue with that save state? Or do I have to start over? Because I looked everywhere (checked near the windmill) bought could find nothing to progress.
Yes you can you have a save state in your demo folder

xGunner1

Reputation score
[spawn here]
[go outside]
[jump down and go into the portal]
That just leads to the castle, I'm not sure how this plays into getting Selma

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here is my save file.

You will need to put the file in the SaccubusAffectionVer1_Data folder.

I have beaten the final boss. Gotten all the girls I know how to get.

Things that I did not do:
Beat every girl in every location (sorry it was just too repetitive for me).
Have sex with the forge succubus girl (the girl who makes your enchanted items).
Anything else I may have missed because I forgot reipatcher was a thing until the second last level.

Attachments

Temporell

Reputation score
ouch need à microscope, windows size is too small x)

domigera
Yesterday at 1:51 PM
Some important note I forgot to mention about the controls :
- there are actually ways to change the windows : ^/$ to increase/decrease resolution
- the : button is zoom+, the * button is zoom-
- the control customization option doesn't seem to work at all, so you can't rebind buttons.
ok thanks x)

Last edited:

BlackAion

Reputation score
In later stages of the game my cum meter keeps on increasing to the max even though IM not pressing s. Is this a bug?

Reputation score
In later stages of the game my cum meter keeps on increasing to the max even though IM not pressing s. Is this a bug?
Check your accessories, one of them gives you 50%/100%/150% auto-masturbation. That or you ate something that gives you auto-masturbation.