What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was coincidentally thinking about this guy a week or two ago wondering what he was up to. Now I gotta follow this game. :(

Orion9137

Reputation score
see u ntr mates 2 yrs from now hahaha
At least he said there wouldn't be a blog update until January so I have that to look forward to. Also he's been pretty consistant on updates at the end of each month, let's see if he can keep it up.

mememe

Reputation score
It's already been nearly 3 years since Leane 2 and he seems to have developed all core mechanics already. I hope it won't take as long as Leane 2 did. This is pretty much the only hentai game I'm looking forward to.

jokerace

Reputation score
At least he said there wouldn't be a blog update until January so I have that to look forward to. Also he's been pretty consistant on updates at the end of each month, let's see if he can keep it up.
He hasn't announced a date so he's probably wary of raising hopes only to have to delay which is good.

jokerace

Reputation score
A new update dropped today. It is part 1 of talking about the main characters and the battle system. The protagonist has no default name besides protagonist as the player is expected to put what name they want, the secondary male character is the protagonist's best friend named Max who is either sensitive and nervous, or nerve-wracking and insensitive. Google translate isn't helping here. Max is also an elf. The brown-haired female that is a marriage option is a human named "Risel." She's shy, has a low self-esteem and was kicked out of her previous party. The battle stuff is fairly generic so I won't talk about that except that you are required to sleep at the inn in order to level up once you gain enough xp. Also, it wasn't mentioned in the update but the screenshots show the symbols from Leane so I think that the class system from those games is coming back in some form here.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Oh man I really wanna play this game... my only regret is finding about this game too soon, I wish he just gave us no news so I dont have to drool in anticipation for 1-2 years...

jokerace

Reputation score
Oh man I really wanna play this game... my only regret is finding about this game too soon, I wish he just gave us no news so I dont have to drool in anticipation for 1-2 years...
next update will be in early March.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Still no indication of release time or even a playable demo right? Im just hooked on wanting to play this game zz

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still no indication of release time or even a playable demo right? Im just hooked on wanting to play this game zz
Unfortunately not, but it probably won't be for a while. The dev's previous game, Leane 2, had the first update on its progress site at the beginning of Jan 2014, the demo was Sept 2015, and the game released Feb 2017. Until an official announcement, I think it's reasonable to say that 3-ish years of development for the game will be the ballpark figure.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The site update this time show the 5 races you can make your custom girl from (most still look human)

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Gnome
Hobbit

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One detail that seems relevant but not entirely obvious from the update: It seems that while you can create any number of female characters, you designate one of them as the heroine character who has a storyline and personality dictated by her race. It's not clear how personalities of other characters are implemented (or if they even have personalities).

Also relevant: the next update will be in May.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
WTF, fucking Chrome. I checked this site, saw Jan 2020 version. Hit F5 and saw things you say about...
"News" are bit redudant. It looks like the author did nothing special for X months. OR he made sth but it is not to be published.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems a lil same-facey but I wonder if there'll be different options to customize faces and body sizes other than what is shown.

Orion9137

Reputation score
Seems a lil same-facey but I wonder if there'll be different options to customize faces and body sizes other than what is shown.
Doubtful as he's likely going to use the same scenes on a per race basis, likely just hair customization.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just played older Makura Soft's game. And I see the pattern. I bet, same scenario will be in DnB.
Warning, major spoiler (guessing, but I am pretty sure) ahead, breaking the fun.
I said, it will destroy lot of fun!
OK, so for you to not blame me that you saw and can't be unseen, I have this spoiler encoded with Base64 ASCII CRLF
Code:
SW4gYXQgbGVhc3QgdHdvIGdhbWVzLCBvYnZpb3VzIGFudGFnb25pc3QgZGllcyBvciBpcyBlbGltaW5hdGVkIG90aGVyIHdheS4gV2hpbGUgYSBndXksIHdobyB3YXMgZnJpZW5kIG9yIGFsbHkgZm9yIDFzdCA1MCUgb2YgdGhlIGdhbWUgYXBwZWFycyB0byBiZSB0aGUgYW50YWdvbmlzdCEhISBTbyBJIGJldCwgdGhhdCBFbGYgZnJpZW5kIHdpbGwgZnVjayBNQydzIGdpcmxzIHJhdGhlciB0aGFuIHJpdmFscy4=

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just played older Makura Soft's game. And I see the pattern. I bet, same scenario will be in DnB.
Warning, major spoiler (guessing, but I am pretty sure) ahead, breaking the fun.
I said, it will destroy lot of fun!
OK, so for you to not blame me that you saw and can't be unseen, I have this spoiler encoded with Base64 ASCII CRLF
Code:
SW4gYXQgbGVhc3QgdHdvIGdhbWVzLCBvYnZpb3VzIGFudGFnb25pc3QgZGllcyBvciBpcyBlbGltaW5hdGVkIG90aGVyIHdheS4gV2hpbGUgYSBndXksIHdobyB3YXMgZnJpZW5kIG9yIGFsbHkgZm9yIDFzdCA1MCUgb2YgdGhlIGdhbWUgYXBwZWFycyB0byBiZSB0aGUgYW50YWdvbmlzdCEhISBTbyBJIGJldCwgdGhhdCBFbGYgZnJpZW5kIHdpbGwgZnVjayBNQydzIGdpcmxzIHJhdGhlciB0aGFuIHJpdmFscy4=
Well, that's some major, next level spoiler obfuscation. I think you're somewhat wrong on the plot of Leane 2 though (Ludwig was never an antagonist nor did he ever give an indication of being one, and Baroque was an ass in the first half as well), although I can see where you get the general pattern from. However, I'll also point out that in an NTR game, it's kinda obvious that dudes who have unique art and are not the protagonist are pretty likely to end up screwing the girls. Or at least, that's the general pattern in most NTR games.

However, one thing that does give me pause for thought is that there are (in theory, at least) 5 different heroine scenarios. Also you can have multiple female characters which is a natural break on NTR content. It kind-of leads me to think that a fair chunk of DnB might not be NTR at all, but more peeping or similar?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
B. was douche ofc, but not an antagonist. Pressumed antagonist was clear and it was someone else. Problem is that major antagonist has free access to all girls for 50% of game, just undercover. And free access for last 50%.