What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Orion9137

Reputation score
I just played older Makura Soft's game. And I see the pattern. I bet, same scenario will be in DnB.
Warning, major spoiler (guessing, but I am pretty sure) ahead, breaking the fun.
I said, it will destroy lot of fun!
OK, so for you to not blame me that you saw and can't be unseen, I have this spoiler encoded with Base64 ASCII CRLF
Code:
SW4gYXQgbGVhc3QgdHdvIGdhbWVzLCBvYnZpb3VzIGFudGFnb25pc3QgZGllcyBvciBpcyBlbGltaW5hdGVkIG90aGVyIHdheS4gV2hpbGUgYSBndXksIHdobyB3YXMgZnJpZW5kIG9yIGFsbHkgZm9yIDFzdCA1MCUgb2YgdGhlIGdhbWUgYXBwZWFycyB0byBiZSB0aGUgYW50YWdvbmlzdCEhISBTbyBJIGJldCwgdGhhdCBFbGYgZnJpZW5kIHdpbGwgZnVjayBNQydzIGdpcmxzIHJhdGhlciB0aGFuIHJpdmFscy4=
I mean did you see the elf guy? His face and body type just scream "you're trusting me with your beloved for the evening due to the room shortage? lol don't expect a virgin wedding bro."

jokerace

Reputation score
I mean did you see the elf guy? His face and body type just scream "you're trusting me with your beloved for the evening due to the room shortage? lol don't expect a virgin wedding bro."
He's supposed to be insensitive and crude, though still friendly and good-natured. Given the whole thing about rooming and exploring towns being a major mechanic for scenes this game, I expect him to have scenes as well. I put in exploring the towns because another screenshot shows one of the members being naked or half-naked by a river while the party is spread out over town. The antagonists - the other dungeon-diving teams - will have scenes too though. That's been confirmed through that whole betting system update and the screenshot of one of the created female members having been lost to the other party.

The dev's history means there will likely be scenes with multiple people (including one in a lewd side-quest as shown in an early screenshot), and probably a few monster GoR as well. I can't tell if there will be a primary antagonist beyond the other dungeon teams. He has explained the premise of the MC looking for a bride and dungeon-diving, but he hasn't given a story yet.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I might've mentioned it before but given the premise so far unless the game explicitly have that elf guy try to NTR you (i.e. always aiming for the girl that has the highest love value) or that the MC want harem and give nothing to the other guy even though he's helping you with this (basically making the other guy the Ares of this series, ironically) then frankly his inclusion in the party might not even be that big of a NTR threat.

Given a party size of 6, even if you have it as 2 guys 4 girls that's still 2 girls for each of you and the only NTRist in the game become the other parties (but apparently you can take their girl when you win so...)
While I am fine with NTR, given the known premise so far I'd like to see the elf guy have non-NTRist route to him (like he only try to NTR you if you're dating the girl he likes too)

jokerace

Reputation score
Well, I might've mentioned it before but given the premise so far unless the game explicitly have that elf guy try to NTR you (i.e. always aiming for the girl that has the highest love value) or that the MC want harem and give nothing to the other guy even though he's helping you with this (basically making the other guy the Ares of this series, ironically) then frankly his inclusion in the party might not even be that big of a NTR threat.

Given a party size of 6, even if you have it as 2 guys 4 girls that's still 2 girls for each of you and the only NTRist in the game become the other parties (but apparently you can take their girl when you win so...)
While I am fine with NTR, given the known premise so far I'd like to see the elf guy have non-NTRist route to him (like he only try to NTR you if you're dating the girl he likes too)
If he has scenes, it's probably going to be less straight-up NTR and more like the guy is just a horndog aiming indiscriminately. Him being a bro would be fun for a non-NTR route.

I doubt harem route for MC is going to be a thing though. The dev so far has love-route locked as solo rather than harem. He could change that with this game though. Always a possibility.

da22

Reputation score
A new update just came today, it is part 2 talking about the main characters and the treasure chest system. Traps are usually set in the treasure chests. There are many types of trap and all members will guess the traps that may have been set. If we choose correctly, the party can get everything inside the chest without any problems. The treasure chests will contain gold coins, items, and maybe have powerful weapons and armor. However, some cursed items may be mixed. Of course, if you pick the wrong answer, the trap will active. I still don't know the name of each trap yet have to wait for someone can translate it
The next update will be around the beginning of July. ( Mostly 10/7)

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On the traps: There's obviously a whole bunch of them, most of which are standard traps e.g. poison gas, crushing stones, paralysis needle, teleport, alarm, reapers scythe etc. There's also a bunch of H-traps which are probably more of interest to people here. I can see "Harlot's Mist", "Devil Tentacles", "Slime" and "Panty Thief" in that list. So if people want H-traps, they're in there. Not sure if they'll proc on the male members of the party.

It's worth noting that the next update (July) will hopefully have some event CG and story info in it, so we might be getting a better idea of the content of the game then.

Last edited:

exodia

Reputation score
I wonder if this game will contain impregnation and pregnancy like the last one from the circle. If they do implement it, i hope they improve upon the system and include more pregnant sex scenes.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wonder if this game will contain impregnation and pregnancy like the last one from the circle. If they do implement it, i hope they improve upon the system and include more pregnant sex scenes.
Impregnating NTR has always been an extremely common theme with this circle so I would be surprised if it wasn't in. Impregnation is a common theme with NTR in general, cuz what else could be a more ultimate sexual betrayal?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2020/07/10 so sooooon!
Can't w8 for fresh info!

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to this one. I just hope they let the MC bang the girls more often unlike the Leane titles where you could only bang 1 girl per playthrough. Are we expecting some release time frames soon?Hopefully covid hasn't pushed this back any.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
2020/07/10 so sooooon!
Can't w8 for fresh info!
Hmm quick question, where does he post his upcoming update dates? Been only looking at his main site for info and nowhere else.

da22

Reputation score
Hmm quick question, where does he post his upcoming update dates? Been only looking at his main site for info and nowhere else.
Actually he didn't tell the exactly date, but from his previous post, we can guess the day that the new post will come out. Normally will be 10th 1594101763634.png

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually he didn't tell the exactly day, but from his previous post we can guess the date that new post will come out.View attachment 33005
Well, there's also the fact last time he said 'next up date will be 'early' July', with the term used referring to the early 3rd of the month (1st-10th), so the 10th is the last day the author can post an update and still have kept the promise.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the new infos show off enemies (40+ species, 100+ actual units)

Some having H scenes too.

Also show off some example of different armor look for the girls.
Changing what's previously "Hobbit" to "Sylph"

And 3 sample CGs.

jokerace

Reputation score
it looks like the post was taken down for editing or something, though it's still up in the blog area. it'll probably be up again later.

jokerace

Reputation score
refresh page
Already did and saw the update a few hours ago. Must've just been a cache problem.

Anyways, so the species look cool. This does add a bit to my worry that I've had since the trap screenshot about how easy this game will be to translate without at least a partial though.

It also pointed out that Archer classes can reach to the back of the group. The existence of back and front in the combat system isn't really something I had noticed up until now, but it is in the previous screenshots as "fore" and "back." That will be an additional bit of planning for how to class your people this game.

The last thing I gotta comment on is I wonder if the first sample image (with the blue-haired gnome girl) is a follow-up event to that cg earlier with the same girl dressed in a bra and panties after being lost in a bet with the rival party.

Next update will be September 10th.

da22

Reputation score
The new update just drops out, mostly about the status menu of the heroine and some H-scene
Every girl will have a value of excitement which will increase or decrease depending on various reasons during the adventure (equipment, battle, accident during the adventure, etc.). Higher value means higher chance for you to get Heart from H-event but also with other men
The next update will be November 10th

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Y'know, given all the information so far, I do wonder if this'll be their first game that's actually 'fair' to MC in term of H content, or will they add some kind of limitation/story that basically makes the MC unable to keep any girl except maybe 1.

By fair I mean that mechanically you and your rivals all have access to the same stuffs (sex your own girl, can steal rival girl, etc)
Because if every char get equal amount of scenes, then by virtue of head counts there's going to be more NTR scenes overall.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would be nice if the MC could have a harem win. The possibility of success gives the possibility of failures that much more weight. Here is hoping this will drop this year.