What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, DEV just posted bunch of screenshots. Most of them of (probably) violated companions. Personally this is thing I do not like. Inn/room-related willing NTR is sth much more expected.

Dungeon's maps will be generated. Some Jap names will be in external file (easier to translate, I think).
There will be some monsters to summon for fight, after "contracting" them. This is OFC also a great idea for NTR since some monsters could help for sex with the girls.
Yeah, the inn stuff was like the main advertisement point and I really liked the idea of more actual Type B/Type C and coercion/seduction. As opposed to his previous games, which were mostly Type A/rape and then the moment they actually get NTR'd, the girl just disappears and you never hear from her again. There were some exceptions, but this is how it generally went. Less NTR and more generic rape like one of those sub-par NTR doujins that doesn't know what NTR is. If its gonna focus on the battle-loss rape more than on the inns, that's disappointing.

I'm honestly skeptical about the monstergirls because one of this guy's problems is that he always seems to bite off more than he can chew in a weird area that shouldn't be a main concern in a game like this. The monstergirls are a prime target to be that area for this game.

lobstercake

Reputation score
Totally agree with generic rape being really lame, but it's super unlikely to be battle-loss rape like in NTR RPGM games. There will almost certainly be a worthwhile situation leading up to it and I'd guess those screens are more likely scenarios rather than generic battle loses. But at the end of the day, if it invokes the feeling that it's your fault that she gets NTR'd, and not just lame rng, then I'm cool with it. If there's some rng but you still have enough influence over the situation through your actions, inaction, battle, or whatever, then I think it's fine.

Also, if you played his there are some really well done and suspenseful moments built up with the (hidden) threat of rape. Just looking at the screens it could look like any old rape, but the situation leading up to it is ultimately what determines whether it's good or bad ntr, and he's generally done a good job.

I don't think the monster girls is really an issue, it seems like a pretty simple and modular component to the actual game. I'd only start worrying when shit starts getting too interconnected and convoluted. Right now it's probably not too difficult to balance.

hope I'm right 🙏

jokerace

Reputation score
So new update

Demo's been delayed to January 10. The maker said they ran out of time fixing bugs, adjusting balance, and creating the tutorial level for the demo.

The tutorial map for the demo is going to be original to the demo meaning it's probably not gonna appear in the full game. There will be level and race restrictions in the demo but he plans to put enough in the demo that the player can experience every feature of the game

exodia

Reputation score
Every feature in the game huh? So both the inn and kidnaping systems will be available, i presume. I'm quite hyped for the game, so i'll play the demo even though i wanted to wait until it was released to play it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So new update

Demo's been delayed to January 10. The maker said they ran out of time fixing bugs, adjusting balance, and creating the tutorial level for the demo.

The tutorial map for the demo is going to be original to the demo meaning it's probably not gonna appear in the full game. There will be level and race restrictions in the demo but he plans to put enough in the demo that the player can experience every feature of the game
WOW a demo already? and even with every feature to test? that's near too god to be true.
oh well, i cant wait to see how the game play out and what feel will give me, especially ntr wise.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
★ A demo version that allows you to play some of the games will be released soon ★
A demo version that allows you to actually play some of the games will be released soon.
(The release date has been postponed to around 2021/1/10) Although
there are restrictions on the races and levels
that can be used, we plan to make it possible to play games that can enjoy the system as a whole.
By the way, the map that appears is the original version dedicated to the demo version.
Demo version soon!

Reputation score
As I said before, if I do decide on translating something, I probably won't be announcing it.

But anyway, I don't have any plans to work on demos.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As I said before, if I do decide on translating something, I probably won't be announcing it.

But anyway, I don't have any plans to work on demos.
That is understandable. Thank you for your work and have fun :)

jokerace

Reputation score
small update on the blog. jan 10 release has been moved a day back to jan 11 for unknown reasons.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I understand that it is moved from Jan 11 to Jan 10, one day sooner.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Cobra: How did you get that it was moving one day earlier? For the avoidance of doubt, the relevant passage on the blog is:

Makura Cover Soft said:
その代わりと言ってはなんですが、今度出すデモ版は、実際にゲームをプレイできるものにする予定です。
デモ版の公開時期は、来年1/10ごろを予定しています。
ぜひ、もうしばらくお待ちいただけますと幸いです。
よろしくお願いします。
※都合により1/11に公開を延期します(1/5)
You'll notice that the date of the 10th is crossed out, and the bit at the end quite clearly states "Circumstances mean that releasing the demo to the public will be postponed until the 11th of Jan"

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Cobra: How did you get that it was moving one day earlier? For the avoidance of doubt, the relevant passage on the blog is:

You'll notice that the date of the 10th is crossed out, and the bit at the end quite clearly states "Circumstances mean that releasing the demo to the public will be postponed until the 11th of Jan"
My google translate showed opposite LOL
1610012038230.png
OFC I believe your translation :) Since 11-->10 is not a "postpone".

cookiedough

Reputation score
I wonder if party members will be expendable like if one of them gets lost somehow and you don't rescue her or give her away you can just recruit someone new to replace them

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is 11.01.2021 already in Japan. Just 06:42AM....

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is 11.01.2021 already in Japan. Just 06:42AM....
Lol, are you going to refresh the page all day? Better bring your expectations down a bit. Though I admit I'm also looking forward to it.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering that it isn't even part of the full game I'm keeping my expectation low. While there have been plenty of demos with lots of scenes in them I have a feeling this won't be one. But hopefully the game mechanics will be amazing and we can all look forward to the full release. (Whenever that may be)

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
20:12 in Japan now. <4h until 11.01.2021 ends...