(3/11 18:10追記)
Maybe late until tomorrow

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread OP requires a section about controls before I can move it.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Considering this happened to Leane 1 and 2 it's surprising he didn't separate the blog away from his main server, maybe host it in fc2 or somewhere public so we could grab the demo off some DDL host. Ah well, time to wait once more.

noluck

Reputation score
I think this game might need to be put off until later. Right now it's pretty buggy and crashes constantly. Also they really throw huge crowds of mobs at you. It's fairly hard to deal with. Treasure chests are also all unsafe, might really need a rogue or something to stop these shenanigans.

cookiedough

Reputation score
game keeps crashing randomly. also who the heck is this rufus guy you have on the left you can't control him but he's so overpowered he carries every fight. i wanted to lose a duel to see what'd happen but he just straight up soloed it after all my units were knocked out.

xd500

Reputation score
Quite disappointed, seems they need a lot more time if this is all they managed for a demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Patch out on their blog (on a different server so you should be able to get it)

jokerace

Reputation score
playing with patch. found two bugs so far. giving Max the metal plate armor for his torso messes up the image and having rufus beat up about an 11 enemy ambush alone caused a game crashing battle error.

can't play it at the moment anyways. my hook is translating the regular dialogue but not the UI so i can't read what the UI says. bit different than Leane where all the UI would be translated after I moused over it. the resolution is also messed up unless i go fullscreen, but i can't see the translator if i am full screen. gonna have to wait for the full game or for a UI translation patch from someone

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demons/barbarians on the basement floor have a battle rape scene. So far I have a lost magic bridge, a crack on a wall I can't break, and a locked door on the first floor.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I looked into the files and there are few h scenes...

cookiedough

Reputation score
The demons/barbarians on the basement floor have a battle rape scene. So far I have a lost magic bridge, a crack on a wall I can't break, and a locked door on the first floor.
the crack on the wall needs u to use a bomb to get through. i got a few from the duel back on the 2nd floor. there's also a chest with 3 bombs in it on that floor with the cracked walls it's behind a firepit and acid trap though.