What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

jokerace

Reputation score
anyone know how to fix the "cannot convert type to int/real" bug? it keeps triggering during sleeping so i think it's trying to bring up some kind of inn event but it can't read the integers for the variables correctly so it causes a crash.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Took me way too long to figure out, but the inn scenes only trigger with the default girls. I think I did everything, still never unlocked that door though.

jokerace

Reputation score
anyone know how to fix the "cannot convert type to int/real" bug? it keeps triggering during sleeping so i think it's trying to bring up some kind of inn event but it can't read the integers for the variables correctly so it causes a crash.
i've isolated the issue. there is a function in the game to calculate the girls losing or gaining love if you sleep while they are knocked out. they also have functions for if you sleep while they are wearing cursed gear. something about the function for gaining/losing love while knocked out is bugged but i can't tell what to fix the problem on my own.

do you guys know how to revive a knocked out character without sleeping? it's the only workaround i can think of. the church healing area doesn't seem to do it. they only get rid of status effects, do something unknown with 800 gold, and turn your character to dust if you pay them. i can do the dust and back to revive them at 1 hp, but it's nearly 4000 gold to turn three party members to dust and back just to be able to sleep at the inn without crashing. kinda need to know how to revive without sleeping.

Thepatriarch

Reputation score
i've isolated the issue. there is a function in the game to calculate the girls losing or gaining love if you sleep while they are knocked out. they also have functions for if you sleep while they are wearing cursed gear. something about the function for gaining/losing love while knocked out is bugged but i can't tell what to fix the problem on my own.

do you guys know how to revive a knocked out character without sleeping? it's the only workaround i can think of. the church healing area doesn't seem to do it. they only get rid of status effects, do something unknown with 800 gold, and turn your character to dust if you pay them. i can do the dust and back to revive them at 1 hp, but it's nearly 4000 gold to turn three party members to dust and back just to be able to sleep at the inn without crashing. kinda need to know how to revive without sleeping.
Reviving knocked out characters helped the first night, but when I tried to rest the second night the game crashed again even after reviving all characters and wearing no cursed gear. Looks like the only thing we can do is wait until a fix arrives. btw the game seems pretty interesting, I can't wait to get the full game.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a brief note for a couple things I saw (in the 5 minutes I played) and haven't seen posted here, but it seems like the bonus points you get when creating a new character is randomized, but you can easily just back out if the number isn't high enough. I think something like 16 bonus points is possible. Also, assigning those bonus points and changing the option under race and hair color (I'm guessing personality, but I have no idea) brings up different choices at the bottom, which ends up being the class of the created character.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just a brief note for a couple things I saw (in the 5 minutes I played) and haven't seen posted here, but it seems like the bonus points you get when creating a new character is randomized, but you can easily just back out if the number isn't high enough. I think something like 16 bonus points is possible. Also, assigning those bonus points and changing the option under race and hair color (I'm guessing personality, but I have no idea) brings up different choices at the bottom, which ends up being the class of the created character.
Cheat Engine, double
You can freeze amount of points left.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Cheat Engine, double
You can freeze amount of points left.
And money.

But yes the class available to a character depends on their stats/alignment.
Just to give a quick run down:
Str - affect damage and accuracy on physical attacks
Int - affect success rate of spells and how quickly you can get them
Faith - affect magic resist and MP increase
Vit - HP and revival rate (probably the fail = ash thing)
Agi - your turn order in combat and chance to remove trap/lockpick door
Luck - change to avoid traps/resist status effects and such

and the game also give example of the kind of jobs you can get
11+ Str = warrior
11+ Int = mage
non-neutral alignment and 11+ faith = cleric (so looks like you can have 'evil' cleric)
neutral or more evil alignment, 10+ Agi, 12+ Luck = Thief

You can change job at the guild (left option, 3rd row)

Each item also list who can equip them (or use them effectively?)
Some criterias include:
Gender (male/female)
Alignment (Virtuous, Good, Neutral, Evil, Atrocious)
Race (Human, Elf, Gnome, Sylph, Dwarf)
Class (I might get some name wrong):
Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Blacksmith, Hunter, Pirate, Alchemist, Summoner, Priest, Druid, Valkyrie, Sorcerer, Monk, Dervish? ('shamshir soldier'), Lord.

hilih

Reputation score
Also, gender: valkyrie female only.

Dervish? ('shamshir soldier')
Bladesman

Technically items also have limitations to be equipped only by a specified character or married only.
The demo does not have such items, and it under question if it will be in the release.

Last edited:

Evalone

Reputation score
And money.

Just to give a quick run down:
Str - affect damage and accuracy on physical attacks
Int - affect success rate of spells and how quickly you can get them
Faith - affect magic resist and MP increase
Vit - HP and revival rate (probably the fail = ash thing)
Agi - your turn order in combat and chance to remove trap/lockpick door
Luck - change to avoid traps/resist status effects and such

and the game also give example of the kind of jobs you can get
11+ Str = warrior
11+ Int = mage
non-neutral alignment and 11+ faith = cleric (so looks like you can have 'evil' cleric)
neutral or more evil alignment, 10+ Agi, 12+ Luck = Thief

You can change job at the guild (left option, 3rd row)

Each item also list who can equip them (or use them effectively?)
Some criteria include:
Gender (male/female)
Alignment (Virtuous, Good, Neutral, Evil, Atrocious)
Race (Human, Elf, Gnome, Sylph, Dwarf)
Class (I might get some name wrong):
Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Blacksmith, Hunter, Pirate, Alchemist, Summoner, Priest, Druid, Valkyrie, Sorcerer, Monk, Dervish? ('shamshir soldier'), Lord.
Just a small addition to your information; a full table of job classes available for each "Race + Alignment" combination:

NOTE 1:
No accurate job class stat requirements provided; too much work to find out through trail and error.
Everyone can feel free to update this table and repost it with additional updated information included.

NOTE 2:
These 2 classes will most likely be translated as "Monk" by most automatic translators; using my personal selected choice of translations in this table:
A. 僧侶 = Priest (Japanese raw can be translated as "Cleric", "Priest", or "Monk")
B. モンク = Monk (Japanese raw is literal pronunciation for "Monk")

Class Table:
Elf Alignment Gnome Alignment
ClassClass-English神聖中立極悪神聖中立極悪
戦士Warrior戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士戦士
魔法使いWizard魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い魔法使い
僧侶Priest僧侶僧侶僧侶僧侶僧侶僧侶僧侶僧侶
盗賊Thief盗賊盗賊盗賊盗賊盗賊盗賊
鍛冶屋Blacksmith鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋鍛冶屋
狩人Hunter狩人狩人狩人狩人狩人狩人狩人狩人
海賊Pirate海賊海賊海賊海賊
錬金術師Alchemist錬金術師錬金術師錬金術師錬金術師錬金術師錬金術師
召喚士Summoner召喚士召喚士召喚士召喚士召喚士召喚士召喚士召喚士
司教Bishop司教司教司教司教
ドルイドDruidドルイドドルイドドルイドドルイドドルイドドルイド
バルキリーValkyrieバルキリーバルキリー
ソーサラーSorcererソーサラーソーサラーソーサラーソーサラー
モンクMonkモンクモンクモンク
曲刀兵Curved Blade User曲刀兵曲刀兵曲刀兵曲刀兵曲刀兵曲刀兵
ロードLordロードロード

jokerace

Reputation score
the demo may be buggy, but i think it did its job in getting me interested in the gameplay. it's actually got a pretty fun system to it, and it'll be nice to see when it's complete and not crashing every other move (and translated so i don't have to use trial and error).

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully theyll add in some obstacles for the inn system. As it is I can't see any issues simply dodging the NTR. To the people who triggered the battle rape, how did that work? Do they just jump straight to the raping or is there like a hostage portion where you can prevent it?

Tiasmoon

Reputation score

Characters are revived with one of the options at the church. Its the ''something unknown with 800 gold''. According to stats description its res is based on the faith stats and if it fails they turn to dust. You can use it again at a dusted party member to revive 100% but you will need to pay more money.
I'm not sure if sleeping at the inn is ment to revive as well. That might just be a bug.
Could be since theres other revive bugs too. After the fight with the other party in the dungeon its ment to always revive your characters but that doesnt happen if you win.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully theyll add in some obstacles for the inn system. As it is I can't see any issues simply dodging the NTR. To the people who triggered the battle rape, how did that work? Do they just jump straight to the raping or is there like a hostage portion where you can prevent it?
The enemy party encounter would be particularly hard to win if it weren't for the guest character that's almost strong enough to solo them. So I imagine that as a better possibility for NTR than the Inn system in the full game. But editions to make the inn system more interesting would be nice.

The CR enemies will restrain your characters, at the end of the round the character has a chance to escape. If they fail they'll be captured and there will be a CG progression each turn. They can't act once captured, I think there's a chance to escape each round. Once enough turns pass the enemy goes for insertion, but at least in the demo it always fails and the character will escape. Different enemies seem to specialize in the race they can CR, like the barbarians will only go for the female elf, and the tentacle demons will only go for the female gnome. On the developers blog there's a CG of what looks like CR of some purple goblins going for the female slyph. No idea if enemies in the full game will specialize on the race they can CR. I'm also kind of hoping there will be reverse combat rape because there's a succubus CG pic on the blog site that also kind of looks like it could be CR.

EDIT: Kind of seems like the amount of clothes they have on effects whether or not they'll be captured after getting restrained. I think, not positive, that each restraint attempt after the initial one will remove a piece of clothing, and once everything but the underwear is gone, the chance for capture is increased. Underwear are removed during the CG sequence after capture.

My favorite part about those enemies is how fast they call in reinforcements. If you have multiple characters from the same race the party can quickly be overwhelmed by CR.

Last edited:

jokerace

Reputation score
I'm also kind of hoping there will be reverse combat rape because there's a succubus CG pic on the blog site that also kind of looks like it could be CR.
the succubus cg is in the demo files so it might already be in there somewhere

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Do keep in mind they mention there's bugs left and there's going to be more adjustments, so expect more patches over the next few days.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.03 repack in OP.
You may just use patch 1.03 if you have the demo already:

Saved data created with an older version will cause problems, so Please do not use it as much as possible. If you do use it, please resolve the following conditions as soon as possible.
If you have removed Max and the main character from the party, please bring them back to the party as soon as possible.
Please remove items that cannot be equipped depending on your occupation. Thank you.
EDIT: Demo changelog added to OP!
EDIT: 1.03 contains critical bug. Rightclick on a character, seclect second from bottom, to the right option. Insta crash.

Last edited: