What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

cookiedough

Reputation score
does combat rape make you lose the character in your party if it goes through? i wanted to test but the barbarian mobs keep nuking my team.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does combat rape make you lose the character in your party if it goes through? i wanted to test but the barbarian mobs keep nuking my team.
It never completes, so who knows, doubt it though.

Btw, did anyone figure out how to finish the second bar quest? Can't help but think I missed an area since I haven't figured out how to complete it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, did anyone figure out how to finish the second bar quest? Can't help but think I missed an area since I haven't figured out how to complete it.
The text suggest you need to find sexy red panty to do that one.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I to assume that shops don't restock? Got lotsa gold but find it a lil annoying to have to go in the dungeon to trigger loot traps every single time.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have one of the girls wear the red set. Chest after the slime boss.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
navigate the dungeon is abysmally frustrating imho. cant see where i can go since the walls are invisible/black until i hug them, and check/spam the map window every 3 seconds is also irritating.
there is somethings i am missing on how to navigate the dungeon or the dungeon-part of the game is really the most utter garbage of the existence?

btw, except from the pletora of bugs and the random crash the game it's really promising.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
navigate the dungeon is abysmally frustrating imho. cant see where i can go since the walls are invisible/black until i hug them, and check/spam the map window every 3 seconds is also irritating.
there is somethings i am missing on how to navigate the dungeon or the dungeon-part of the game is really the most utter garbage of the existence?

btw, except from the pletora of bugs and the random crash the game it's really promising.
You are having some kind of graphical issue. It's supposed to be fairly easy to see your way around. (I still spam the map button a lot). Later there is also a spell that shows you a map at all times (Wizard Spell Level 5, the middle option).

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are having some kind of graphical issue. It's supposed to be fairly easy to see your way around. (I still spam the map button a lot). Later there is also a spell that shows you a map at all times (Wizard Spell Level 5, the middle option).
I'm having the same issue. Honestly, considering how many bugs and such have been discussed here for the demo, I assumed everyone was.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Here are a few tips after finishing the demo:

You can hire 2 more characters right away. You can spam create and then back until you get a lot of bonus points to spend. Every so often you will get in the high 20's or even 30's (probably like a 1% chance.) With lots of points you can unlock pretty much every class. Just move the points and your alignment around and use the chart that was posted earlier in this board.

In case you can't tell, the 2 female characters you start out with are a Bishop and a Wizard. I also hired a Cleric and a Hunter.

You can change your starting characters' names to English ones in the Adventurer's guild where you make the characters. I believe it's the very last option.

The Hunter can summon a slime to help you fight and take hits for you sometimes, but it sucks. So does the Hunter's offensive capabilities until she gets the 3rd bow. On the bright side she can attack from the 4-6 positions in the party.

The Cleric gets access to high level Cleric spells that you won't get with your starting Bishop. Spell level 3, the middle option is a persistent light spell. Spell level 4, the 3rd option is a persistent party-wide shield spell. Even if you max her strength and give her the best weapons she isn't great on the front line, but I completed the demo with her up there anyway.

The Wizard spell level 4, 3rd over is a levitate spell that let's you move over some traps/obstacles. Her spell level 5, middle option is a persistent map that also shows traps/teleporters/etc. Her spell level 5, 3rd option is a mass dispel.

If you want to lose to the enemy party, there is a spike trap on level 2 you can walk into a bunch before you do that battle.

The scroll with the tie on it is a "Leave the dungeon" spell.

Hope this helps some people!

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a problem with the version of the game linked in the OP. Download it from the creators site, then the floors and ceiling won't be black.

The Wizard spell level 4, 3rd over is a levitate spell that let's you move over some traps/obstacles. Her spell level 5, middle option is a persistent map that also shows traps/teleporters/etc. Her spell level 5, 3rd option is a mass dispel.
It's nice to know you can use float for the floor traps. Considering how expensive equipment can be to repair, the gas traps that destroy equipment are especially annoying. Plus things like your boots and gauntlets don't have 2 levels of durability so they're permanently destroyed.

Float can also be used to cross the water and avoid pitfalls.

P.S. The slime kind of sucks, but can cause weaken, a huge damage debuff. It also levels up with your party, so it's not stuck at 5hp forever. I sure hope the hunter will get access to a cooler summon in the full game though.

Last edited:

fastfalcon

Reputation score
I had the slime cause weaken a few times, but never on an enemy of any significance. The best thing about him is sometimes he'll get hit for 20+ points of damage that would have hit a character on the front line. Also it makes spells like Bless just a little better cause it's one more party member that gets a buff.

I'm probably going to do 1 more playthru now that 1.05 is out and play with a Summoner, Alchemist, Wizard, Cleric party and try to get a full spell list written up and posted here on the board.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a problem with the version of the game linked in the OP. Download it from the creators site, then the floors and ceiling won't be black.
Strange. I had this problem too. Now it looks like it is somehow connected to PNG problem or I messed up sth.
OP will be corrected.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.05 added to OP.
Non-optimized version until investigating black walls.
Changelog updated.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do we have a rough idea of the h-scenes available in the demo yet? (if any)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a spell or button or anything that lets you leave the dungeon without walking all the way back?
In the MC's starting item is a scroll that let you teleport back to town....sadly it's single use/haven't seen something like it in any chest so far.

After some more messing around, here's what I figured about the inn system so far.
You can just re-enter to reroll which rooms are available.
You can only gain affection (hearts) with a girl in the 2 person rooms (this also apply to the other guys)
At night you can talk to them/others interact and there's likely going to gain hearts in the girl status window.

The max amount of heart is 40, and when you hit 40 mark the girl immediately lose all hearts of any other men (even if she was at like 30+ with both men thanks to god cheat engine)

Not sure if this is demo-only, but you can leave/re-enter to reroll the RNG on which rooms are occupied.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Combat rape attempts (stops before penetration) by 2 enemies, 1 for each starter girl. From the cg it looks like the guy party member, the quest party member and the other party guy all might have scenes in the inn too, but unconfirmed so far.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Combat rape attempts (stops before penetration) by 2 enemies, 1 for each starter girl. From the cg it looks like the guy party member, the quest party member and the other party guy all might have scenes in the inn too, but unconfirmed so far.
I can confirm there's inn 'ntr' scene, it just requires getting like 30+ hearts with those guys, and the gnome girl tend to be super slow at gaining any with them.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are some scenes besides the CR. Pretty sure the inn scenes didn't work in the first version of the demo, or I just wasn't doin it right idk, they're working in 1.05.

After arranging the rooms, click "check in" and you'll be able to talk to different characters before going to sleep. When characters share a room their affinity with each other will go up. There will be series of scenes that will progress as their affinity gets higher, ending in sex that the MC views through the keyhole of the door, lol. The lust meter might have to be high enough to trigger the sex, not sure. 10 or 20 is high enough, and it'll get that high from sharing rooms or just runnign around the dungeon normally. You can speed it up by running around with broken armor or no clothes. The elf and gnome have a different set of scenes for each guy, but I haven't figured out how to trigger anything with the MC. There's also a set of inn scenes for any captured characters, but i can't figure out how to get it to go as far as sex.