What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Eh, I addressed that already.

I'd much rather the two attacks per turn with multi-hit weapons getting usually the same or higher damage output total over one attack per turn and one-hit weapons.
i am the opposite specially with the master bracelet existing doubling the effectiveness of single hit high might power weapons.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by weapons that get more hits for pirate over spellblade/dervish, since it's always seemed like weapons that they can use often have more attacks in general, while also being quite strong to boot, without even going into the IK skills.

Also, afaik, for awhile i thought the energy ball type enemies were actually physical-immune until i found that once you hit hard enough it does go through.

In most of my experience with the one run i really tried to use pirate, they felt squishy, and lacking in something that made them stand out, trapped on scale armor and using weapons that other classes did better,
kindof filling a low-alignment based team's front-line dual-wielder slot.

I'm not trying to change your mind here, just outlining why my view hasn't changed, though i haven't played with pirate as much, if all they get is some strong weapons, basic fighter skills, and weaker armor, i actually expected something... more? Especially that old dive skill, i was very interested in pirate getting some skill/skills that set it apart

Is there some weapons that are pirate only and they make the big difference? I haven't seen them, but would like to know.

TBF, i don't find Lord to be worth it's stat requirements, being little more than a fighter with healing spells, outside of allowing the MC to be one, why not just make a valkyrie and not have to refresh the bonus points as much, lol.

On another point, was there some armor for the MC, being a male, that remotely rivaled the bikini plates that girls get? My preference has been making the MC a caster class to combat that problem... i've annoyingly had some things never drop when i run the classes that can actually use them,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by weapons that get more hits for pirate over spellblade/dervish, since it's always seemed like weapons that they can use often have more attacks in general, while also being quite strong to boot, without even going into the IK skills.

Also, afaik, for awhile i thought the energy ball type enemies were actually physical-immune until i found that once you hit hard enough it does go through.

In most of my experience with the one run i really tried to use pirate, they felt squishy, and lacking in something that made them stand out, trapped on scale armor and using weapons that other classes did better,
kindof filling a low-alignment based team's front-line dual-wielder slot.

I'm not trying to change your mind here, just outlining why my view hasn't changed, though i haven't played with pirate as much, if all they get is some strong weapons, basic fighter skills, and weaker armor, i actually expected something... more? Especially that old dive skill, i was very interested in pirate getting some skill/skills that set it apart

Is there some weapons that are pirate only and they make the big difference? I haven't seen them, but would like to know.

TBF, i don't find Lord to be worth it's stat requirements, being little more than a fighter with healing spells, outside of allowing the MC to be one, why not just make a valkyrie and not have to refresh the bonus points as much, lol.

On another point, was there some armor for the MC, being a male, that remotely rivaled the bikini plates that girls get? My preference has been making the MC a caster class to combat that problem... i've annoyingly had some things never drop when i run the classes that can actually use them,
the point of lord is honestly to tank (use cover), with males being better suited for it due to the lower amount of enemies that can grapple them (only succubus currently and mc automatically frees himself from them) letting them keep the ladies safe. for male armor holy knight one is the best one i found so far for males (20 on lower, 23 on upper) with the downside being that only 2 male classes can use it those being fighter and lord and being heavier then the bikini armor. and for pirate gear so far i saw none that fighter cant wield too which gives me a really low view on the class.

I've jumped past one of the water spots in Landon Canyon and now I don't have any uses left to jump back. Have I bricked my run or is there a way to get out?

can you show your map to see where you are exactly?
I already restarted. It was on the path between Seagull Village and Sapphire Town.
There is a narrow path with trees on each side. Rogues will react when you are near a hidden path in the trees.
One of those paths had a water puddle that you could jump over and end up in a small 2x3 or 2x4 dead end area. The only way back is over the water but I was already out of jumps.

EDIT: I don't know if map is the same between playthroughs but it's at N:59 E:20.

Last edited:
This game really needs a limit on the "Call friends" mechanic, most annoying, time-wasting, battle-dragger.

The dev has actually toned it down from what it was already, but I agree, it needs it success rate nerfed, hard.

If you can Silence the enemy, it does cause their "Call friends" action to automatically fail, at least.

This game really needs a limit on the "Call friends" mechanic, most annoying, time-wasting, battle-dragger.

yes and no at the same time.

If you're just trying to complete the area/dungeon, yes, 100%.

If you're out for loot, hahahaha no, summon more please, fill that treasure box at the end of the fight with all kinds of goodies for me!

I really think this game is the best long-haul adventure rpg out there.
But holy shit, some of the enemies like the Harpies and Night Imps are so bullshit in terms of design.
Harpy high speed for poison on hit that requires good inventory management or otherwise means you're screwed so early in the game is just a very annoying enemy to run into. Especially when rng throws a 6-pack your way every 2 steps, 3 times in a row.
Night imp once again, high speed, applying confusion or paralysis on hit, spawning in big packs and being able to call allies is just forcing me to save scum and reload until I get a manageable enemy combination. (I never ever even had to think about doing such a thing up until this point in the game).
Even if my entre party is wearing that red ring that is supposed to prevent mental conditions, they avoid confusion but get paralysed non stop. Meanwhile confusion is landing on my guest characters, summons, mercenaries anyway.
I suspect that a Priest or Bishop is probably OP in dealing with the imps and the problem is that my party doesn't have one at the moment. They're immune to most fire and ice aoes so I'm hoping that holy do some bonus damage.

ver2.11
The balance of increase/decrease of the excitement level and the libido value has been reviewed.
The upper limit of libido value is now 200.
Improved the warning when a high bonus is given when creating a character.
The behavior pattern of guest characters in battle has been revised.
Night imps were too strong, so we made them weaker.
Fixed a bug that prevented learning new skills after the second one (enbuged in ver 2.08).
Fixed that nothing happened when trying to view heroine information from the menu after viewing a guest's heroine status.
Fixed an error when trying to heal a guest at the temple outside of town.
Fixed an issue where the skill command for the created character "Sharon" could not be used.
Fixed an error when taking an item from an enemy after a duel.
Fixed a problem in which bringing a dead character back to life during a battle would execute the command selected before death.
Fixed a behavior problem when using a stay ticket.
Fixed the same three sizes for all guests and hired characters.
Fixed unlock scrolls not working properly
Fixed an error when the second wild bull event for Sylph occurs (enbuged in ver 2.09)
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3

ver2.11
The balance of increase/decrease of the excitement level and the libido value has been reviewed.
The upper limit of libido value is now 200.
Improved the warning when a high bonus is given when creating a character.
The behavior pattern of guest characters in battle has been revised.
Night imps were too strong, so we made them weaker.
Fixed a bug that prevented learning new skills after the second one (enbuged in ver 2.08).
Fixed that nothing happened when trying to view heroine information from the menu after viewing a guest's heroine status.
Fixed an issue where the skill command for the created character "Sharon" could not be used.
Fixed an error when taking an item from an enemy after a duel.
Fixed a problem in which bringing a dead character back to life during a battle would execute the command selected before death.
Fixed a behavior problem when using a stay ticket.
Fixed the same three sizes for all guests and hired characters.
Fixed unlock scrolls not working properly
Fixed an error when the second wild bull event for Sylph occurs (enbuged in ver 2.09)
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3
Are the temple errors the ones that ctd with a message along the lines of "no character of affinity" when you try to use the church next to the snow village?
I interpreted it that perhaps that church is supposed to have an affinity like the two in the main hub town and I was missing a Good or Bad character in my party.
I wish I bothered to take a screenshot of the message.

I really think this game is the best long-haul adventure rpg out there.
But holy shit, some of the enemies like the Harpies and Night Imps are so bullshit in terms of design.
Harpy high speed for poison on hit that requires good inventory management or otherwise means you're screwed so early in the game is just a very annoying enemy to run into. Especially when rng throws a 6-pack your way every 2 steps, 3 times in a row.
Night imp once again, high speed, applying confusion or paralysis on hit, spawning in big packs and being able to call allies is just forcing me to save scum and reload until I get a manageable enemy combination. (I never ever even had to think about doing such a thing up until this point in the game).
Even if my entre party is wearing that red ring that is supposed to prevent mental conditions, they avoid confusion but get paralysed non stop. Meanwhile confusion is landing on my guest characters, summons, mercenaries anyway.
I suspect that a Priest or Bishop is probably OP in dealing with the imps and the problem is that my party doesn't have one at the moment. They're immune to most fire and ice aoes so I'm hoping that holy do some bonus damage.
To me, this game is unironically the most ambitious RPG since Cyberpunk 2077.

To me, this game is unironically the most ambitious RPG since Cyberpunk 2077.
The first time I tried it out last week, I got so absorbed into unveiling secret after secret that I ended up pulling an all nighter, playing the game for 12 hours straight.
This has set the standard so high, that I find it difficult to enjoy the systems in any other hentai game and I am just looking forward to this game's release.
I remember how around this time last year I was looking forward to BG3's release after playing early access and counting the days. It kinda feels a bit the same with this one.

After playing the 2.09 version that's linked on the main page and supposedly completing all content, I went and tried the 1.26 Demo to get a sense of what some of the other areas, enemies and items are.
This made me appreciate some of the small quality of life changes that have made it into the game since then, such as scrolls having their name written on them, or the slight buff on the damage of some early game weapons (from 1 Hit to 2 Hits).

One Interesting experience I had in 1.26 is that I fought the Amazon duel early and ended up getting some high quality gear.
I blew a lot of money on identifying it and it later broke and could not afford to repair it, so any regular armor drop that could fit that item slot started to feel valuable again.
I never ran out of money in 2.09, but I think in 1.26 I was a bit more experienced and started pushing harder areas at lower levels. This resulted in me having to spend a lot of gold on repairs, revives and cures and it actually made the Inn experience more compelling: now I was forced to have a girl share a room with Max or Linus cause otherwise I couldn't afford the inn and my entire party was low health and needed a rest. (I am aware you can technically rest for free in first town)

I keep feeling that I've seen this type of grid inventory system with equipment models that also show on the character in another hentai game a really long time ago, but I cannot remember where. Perhaps some sort of roguelike dungeon crawler.

The dev just came out in the comments and answered a bunch of in game questions, but unfortunately no ETA or progress just yet.
Looks like the patching process will continue for a bit, here’s the new addendum:

※大変ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ございません。
これでかなりの不具合が修正できたのではないかと思います。ご報告くださった皆様に心より感謝いたします。
とはいえ、ゲームパッドの不具合などまだいくつか問題が残っているので引き続き修正作業を進めます。(6/9追記)

The first time I tried it out last week, I got so absorbed into unveiling secret after secret that I ended up pulling an all nighter, playing the game for 12 hours straight.
This has set the standard so high, that I find it difficult to enjoy the systems in any other hentai game and I am just looking forward to this game's release.
I remember how around this time last year I was looking forward to BG3's release after playing early access and counting the days. It kinda feels a bit the same with this one.

After playing the 2.09 version that's linked on the main page and supposedly completing all content, I went and tried the 1.26 Demo to get a sense of what some of the other areas, enemies and items are.
This made me appreciate some of the small quality of life changes that have made it into the game since then, such as scrolls having their name written on them, or the slight buff on the damage of some early game weapons (from 1 Hit to 2 Hits).

One Interesting experience I had in 1.26 is that I fought the Amazon duel early and ended up getting some high quality gear.
I blew a lot of money on identifying it and it later broke and could not afford to repair it, so any regular armor drop that could fit that item slot started to feel valuable again.
I never ran out of money in 2.09, but I think in 1.26 I was a bit more experienced and started pushing harder areas at lower levels. This resulted in me having to spend a lot of gold on repairs, revives and cures and it actually made the Inn experience more compelling: now I was forced to have a girl share a room with Max or Linus cause otherwise I couldn't afford the inn and my entire party was low health and needed a rest. (I am aware you can technically rest for free in first town)

I keep feeling that I've seen this type of grid inventory system with equipment models that also show on the character in another hentai game a really long time ago, but I cannot remember where. Perhaps some sort of roguelike dungeon crawler.
I kept forgetting that BG3 was released after CP2077, 'cause I got the early release of BG3 way back when.

The discovery aspect of this game and BG3 are something I definitely wish would be in more RPGs. I sank a fair number of hours in 1.26 demo, and for the most part I found things out on my own and enjoyed every minute of it. The high quality gear loots after winning a tough battle also satisfied my itch for gambling.

I haven't played the v2.x demo much, to be honest. The love progression between MC and the girls are excluded in the trial version, and I need to see that part before the "NTR" part of the game feels real to me.

And to me, having to re-roll the dice many times for a girl's attribute point is actually a "good" design, because it increases my emotional investment into the girl right from the get go, lol.

I kept forgetting that BG3 was released after CP2077, 'cause I got the early release of BG3 way back when.

The discovery aspect of this game and BG3 are something I definitely wish would be in more RPGs. I sank a fair number of hours in 1.26 demo, and for the most part I found things out on my own and enjoyed every minute of it. The high quality gear loots after winning a tough battle also satisfied my itch for gambling.

I haven't played the v2.x demo much, to be honest. The love progression between MC and the girls are excluded in the trial version, and I need to see that part before the "NTR" part of the game feels real to me.

And to me, having to re-roll the dice many times for a girl's attribute point is actually a "good" design, because it increases my emotional investment into the girl right from the get go, lol.
To be honest, the only flaw is that they don't persist when you change class.

Back