What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

I read the developers' blog - will the heroines again give birth to anyone, but not from the main character?
And another question - in the tags there is a harem, who will have it?
Sorry for the google translate.

Last edited:
We can't know for sure. As far as the demo goes, they can only get pregnant from being raped by Wild Bull.

I have been reading some of the unused scenes in the demo's code. It looks like the game does NOT end with marriage. There are scenarios describing the MC continuing to adventure with his wife in the party, and NTR scenes that can happen after that.

That said, I imagine the MC having children won't be a thing, since presumably either the MC or the woman would have to retire from adventuring to care for them.

That said, I imagine the MC having children won't be a thing, since presumably either the MC or the woman would have to retire from adventuring to care for them.
Thanks for the answer.
It would be a pity if a ready-made system was severely limited. And not expanded to MC.

That'd just be an excuse. It's an H game that cares little for reproductive realism; children can just be given to the usual church/orphanage, and that's probably what'll end up happening to all babies in the game, whether they were conceived from rape or not. Otherwise, every impregnated female would immediately disappear from the game to care for her offspring.

In all likelyhood, the game'll be just like Leane 2, where girls could be impregnated by everything but the male lead, because that was a NTR game where the male lead wasn't allowed to have any fun. Which is a real shame; some reproductive competition could really spice up the gameplay.

That'd just be an excuse. It's an H game that cares little for reproductive realism; children can just be given to the usual church/orphanage, and that's probably what'll end up happening to all babies in the game, whether they were conceived from rape or not. Otherwise, every impregnated female would immediately disappear from the game to care for her offspring.

In all likelyhood, the game'll be just like Leane 2, where girls could be impregnated by everything but the male lead, because that was a NTR game where the male lead wasn't allowed to have any fun. Which is a real shame; some reproductive competition could really spice up the gameplay.
The good NTR, interesting one is not about:
- girls gotten pregnant with non-MC only
- girls useless (in terms of gameplay) after impregnation (some AliceSoft games)

The good NTR is where MC CAN WIN, but is is very hard, his woman will probably be banged by someone anyway, she may cheat etc. But the epilogue of MC having his own kids and wife is actually NTR if done right.

ver2.11
The balance of increase/decrease of the excitement level and the libido value has been reviewed.
The upper limit of libido value is now 200.
Improved the warning when a high bonus is given when creating a character.
The behavior pattern of guest characters in battle has been revised.
Night imps were too strong, so we made them weaker.
Fixed a bug that prevented learning new skills after the second one (enbuged in ver 2.08).
Fixed that nothing happened when trying to view heroine information from the menu after viewing a guest's heroine status.
Fixed an error when trying to heal a guest at the temple outside of town.
Fixed an error when trying to heal a guest at the temple outside of town.
Fixed an issue where the skill command for the created character "Sharon" could not be used.
Fixed an error when taking an item from an enemy after a duel.
Fixed a problem in which bringing a dead character back to life during a battle would execute the command selected before death.
Fixed a behavior problem when using a stay ticket.
Fixed the same three sizes for all guests and hired characters.
Fixed unlock scrolls not working properly
Fixed an error when the second wild bull event for Sylph occurs (enbuged in ver 2.09)
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

@Xebit @ulmfuser3
Updated tweaks with 211 changes. Also Tempusanon's aio patch with 211 changes. Prefer original authors versions over patch3 and patch5 if they will be updated.

After update noticed that other mans in the party now have increasing lust if girls clothed with some open. I still not understood if it is bug appeared with merging changes or new feature but is still was there after all patches except of patch2 was removed. Also i removed all chars and hirings and replaced the single girl armor to not opened and lust is not increasing anymore. And main character is not changed in this way.
There was conflicts of patch 211 code with xebit translation related code and in monster data file where also was empusanon's edits and because of this i noticed about to prefer original authors patch files if they will be updated. I noticed there many changes about stats. Actually it is quite realistic when your party perverted mans are exciting when in the party girls with many opened body parts but in same way it is funny when the main hero is not reacting.) Im not sure about this thing if it is bug or feature. upd. not all armor but atleast slave armor.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the chest of the witch? It just keeps running away from me lol

Did they take away the necromancers in the forest north of the snow village? Dammit, i was farming them for baller equipment! Now there's these piss-baby wizards who drop garbage!

Super-Cat-Girl-Nuku-Nuku-All-Purpose-Cultural.png

The good NTR, interesting one is not about:
- girls gotten pregnant with non-MC only
- girls useless (in terms of gameplay) after impregnation (some AliceSoft games)

The good NTR is where MC CAN WIN, but is is very hard, his woman will probably be banged by someone anyway, she may cheat etc. But the epilogue of MC having his own kids and wife is actually NTR if done right.
I like NTR games where MC can mitigate the degree of NTR to some extent. If NTR is completely prevented through gameplay, then usually that playthrough is very grindy without a lot of H scenes. Knowing that the girl could have completely fallen and become a slut for the bull, but through MC's "effort" she hasn't completely lost herself, is kind of the bitter-sweet ending I like to see in NTR, lol.

But yeah, NTR games that have multiple endings / partial corruptions tend to have a "pure love" ending. It's best for a NTR game to have choices.

I think we're gonna get both 🥹

this is the truth, as unfortunate at it may be, lol.

Ah ok. Thanks.

By the way, do you know the way to do the warehouse puzzle? It seems they blocked off the way to get all 6 inside?

At some point soon i'll work that one into a series of images, i've got another team that hasn't done it in the works right now.

At some point soon i'll work that one into a series of images, i've got another team that hasn't done it in the works right now.
I was able to do the Warehouse puzzle in the 2.09 curated version.
The trick was to figure out which 2 of the 4 blocks that are in a line you can move.
If I recall correctly there are 4 blocks in a line on the left side and there are 2 empy spaces between them and the left wall.

_ is empty space, H are blocks.
Starting position:
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H

Push the bottom block left.
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ _ H
_ H _

Then push the 3rd one from the bottom left.
_ _ H
_ H _
_ _ H
_ H _

Push the 2nd from bottom block up.
_ _ H
_ HH
_ _ _
_H _

You now have room to maneuver behind the blocks and bring them to the red area.
As for how to fill the red area with blocks, fill in the right vertical line first, then the remaining 3 slots. (Don't remember if you need to fill in bottom slot first on the left vertical line).

Last edited:
I'd rather have thorough playtesting than "Game's out, but I'm gonna hold off from playing it for 3 weeks until all gamebreaking bugs get fixed".
Normally I'd agree, but in this case I just wish they'd release it already so the good folks around could just get started on translating it - hell, if I'll have to wait a month for bug squashing, might as well make it productive.

Back