What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, that new guest character chick is pretty hot. A nice smug demeanor too, I hope she gets a lot of content, but I have doubts.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2.09 released. Grab the patch from main page. My archive in OP is also updated.

Reviewed monster placement and strength for demo version. Made it easier for erotic events to occur early in the game.
For the same reason, the placement, strength, and appearance probability of wild bulls have been revised, making them slightly more likely to appear.
The settlement with the Wild Bull is greatly reduced. However, if you escape repeatedly, it will gradually increase.
The event of Max's capture by Succubus has been fixed.
The penalty for falling to the second floor of the canyon cave is too large, so you can use a ladder to return even if you can't jump.
When using a spellbook, the spellbook will not be consumed when the spell fails to be learned.
Newly created characters can return to the main character and the main character can return to the main character.
Fixed a problem where newly created characters would not gain hearts when sharing a room with the main character.
Fixed the behavior of the Acolyte High Priest during battle.
Fixed an error when talking to Max or Rufus at the inn when there are no elves or gnomes registered.
Fixed a bug that the heroine's image would be distorted when opening the heroine info when she is naked.
Fixed an error when using the return scroll during battle.
Fixed a bug where you could attack with a sub-weapon even if the sub-weapon couldn't reach the enemy when equipped with a two-handed weapon.
Fixed a problem where the player could not learn magic after level 10, but can now learn all magic up to level 5.
Fixed a problem where summoning contracts were being signed regardless of the player's choice.
Fixed a bug that made it too easy to identify traps.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

Xebit

Reputation score
The translations from the first demo applied mostly fine to 2.07. I fixed up what didn't work, added some more translations and am doing some playtesting. I see that's slightly out of date already though.

Quest EXP seems totally unbalanced. I completed the Slime and Mermaid Statue quests at basically the same time, with a level 9-10 party. The EXP from them was enough to go to L23-28!

Gating the model quest behind two RNG drops seems mean, when the subsequent quest and the demo 1 version was for a fixed location item.

Battle difficulty seems to be entirely dependent on how many row-attacking magic users there are in the enemy party.

The secret Assassin class is rather less secret than in the first demo, where the idea seemed to be you needed to use a specific item on an Evil character with good all round stats. Now it's available from the reclass menu with the same criteria. And while I like the idea of assassins being forbidden to wear underwear, them barely being able to equip anything is caused by a fairly obvious bug!

ManiacalMadman

Reputation score
The game is coming along quite nicely I maxed out the hearts on wild bull just to see what it would do and it doesn't really appear to do much yet. I wonder if girls abandon the party to run off with a rival party if the heart gauge is full in the full game.

Or get some crazy bosses in the game that do that too. Like a vampire that turns a party member into a vampire and joins the boss's side in battle until you break the spell or defeat the boss. The potential this game has is pretty nice so far. I'm feeling the whole first person classic MIght and Magic vibe.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When is the next update or release?
If you mean bug fixes probably 3-4 days. If you mean new content or a release I don't think there's any kind of timeline yet.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Patch 2.10 is out.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
google trans says

-Fixed an error when opening the text setting (embug in ver2.09)
-Fixed some other minor bugs

Blog mentions 2.09 had some fatal bugs, which got fixed.

Xebit

Reputation score
I've attached a new, mostly translated, version 2.10.

It goes further than the previous demo 1 partial; adding lightly edited machine translations for additional menu text and all/most of the scenes as well. There's also some fixes to the base game...

To apply to an official demo, place in the game directory, and rename any patch.xp3 file in the game directory to patch2.xp3, since otherwise files in that patch take precedence.

When applying to the unpacked version, some files that had been duplicated in both script and system caused some translations not to work. I got rid of the duplicates in system, but duplicating the files from this patch may work too.

Saves from this patch should be compatible with current/future unmodified demo versions and allow swapping between them.

I'd recommend saving regularly - the 2.09 patch made things less stable, and they're not all fixed in 2.10. You can crash the game just by using a weapon/equipment item on the menu, for instance...

Enjoy!

Attachments

GiiLii

Reputation score
I've attached a new, mostly translated, version 2.10.

It goes further than the previous demo 1 partial; adding lightly edited machine translations for additional menu text and all/most of the scenes as well. There's also some fixes to the base game...

To apply to an official demo, place in the game directory, and rename any patch.xp3 file in the game directory to patch2.xp3, since otherwise files in that patch take precedence.

When applying to the unpacked version, some files that had been duplicated in both script and system caused some translations not to work. I got rid of the duplicates in system, but duplicating the files from this patch may work too.

Saves from this patch should be compatible with current/future unmodified demo versions and allow swapping between them.

I'd recommend saving regularly - the 2.09 patch made things less stable, and they're not all fixed in 2.10. You can crash the game just by using a weapon/equipment item on the menu, for instance...

Enjoy!
Thanks for this. What tool did you use to create this?

Xebit

Reputation score
Thanks for this. What tool did you use to create this?
This was:
KrkrExtract to unpack/repack Kirikiri's xp3 files
Some scripts I wrote to extract and replace JP text within those files
Some changes to the base game to work around the developer's habit of using display names as internal ids, fix up the menu screens for longer english text, and some other minor fixes.