What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So if we abbreviate that, is that an Ass. job we're talking about?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hahaha, that Max saying is it okay to walk around with a bare cock??? I like it XD

edit: I just ran into elder succubuses in the cave east of ashton town. did they get added in a recent patch? Their black colored slashes will make you lose levels on your characters.

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Machine translation:

Patch 2.20
I'm releasing patch 2.20 because I've accumulated a lot of fixes.
This time, we've made a number of fixes, including a countermeasure for the memory problem that many of you have pointed out before.
Since this is a "memory countermeasure version" that is updated from the game engine, updating is a bit tedious. Please be sure to read the "Please Read.txt". Thank you for your patience.
Also, since I didn't want to just fix bugs, I improvised and added a map (3rd floor underground cave).
It's not much, but it'll pass the time.
Thank you very much to everyone who reported the many bugs.
I'll be working on it for a little while longer, fixing the parts I haven't fixed yet and the parts I don't like.

Version 2.20
Fixed bugs related to game engine and PC environment.
Fixed a bug that caused image loading to fail, such as "Unable to allocate memory for bitmap...".
Also, the operating speed will be slightly improved.
The update procedure is different from the previous version, so please read the fix instructions carefully.
Please note that Windows XP is not supported, so if you are using Windows XP, please update using the previous method.
For more details, please refer to "Please Read.txt".
If you are using Windows XP, please update to the previous version.
The image of the sex scene between Max and a human was not correct (there was no mosaic).
Fixed a bug where the return scroll was not being consumed (enbug in ver2.09).
Fixed a bug in ver2.09.
Guest members are now limited to level 20 (demo version only).
Added BGM for the field (forest), please copy it into the BGM folder.
Fixed forest trees not being displayed on the Wizard Eye mini-map.
Fixed an error when defeating a monster in captivity after putting it to sleep.
Fixed an error when defeating a captured monster after putting it to sleep.
Fixed an error when switching to full screen view right after startup.
Fixed an error when switching to full screen mode right after startup.
Fixed a problem where you can talk to members in the inn while the main character is dead.
Fixed a problem where an error would occur if you stayed at an inn while Max was dead.
Fixed an error that occurred when "using" an equipped item.
Fixed a bug where the game would stop if you were defeated by an enemy that came with an alarm.
Fixed a bug that prevented Detect magic from functioning.
Fixed an issue where the number of items an assassin could equip was extremely low.
Fixed a problem with the notation when completing quests. Fixed a problem with quest completion.
The number of save slots has been increased.
Added keyboard shortcut "save load".
Added shortcuts for the gamepad's trigger buttons (L2 and R2).
The price of the inn was too high in general, so it was reduced.
Reduced the number of rewards for quests as there were too many
Removed the "No women allowed in the same room" condition for Milady.
Increased the increase in likability and excitement a little (demo version only)
Added "some guy" to the heroine's sex targets (no previous record)
Added the map "Gorge Cave B3".
Various parameters have been partially adjusted.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP updated.
By the way, @Xebit I asked also @habisain years ago - how do I merge patch and main file?
I unpack data.xp3, it contains dir structure. I unpack patch.xp3 - all files are loose. I tried to guess where to paste which files from patch dir to data dir, but sometimes I fail to do so correctly.
Any tips?

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
>The image of the sex scene between Max and a human was not correct (there was no mosaic).

Hmmm? I thought that the creator didn't add any sex scene on the demos, or is that some non-ntr scene, by any chance?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>The image of the sex scene between Max and a human was not correct (there was no mosaic).

Hmmm? I thought that the creator didn't add any sex scene on the demos, or is that some non-ntr scene, by any chance?
Well the first demo had sex scene between elf and max.
Then second demon have that human priest slave being topless while talking to you saying thatshe's busy with max can we talk tomorrow.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
Can someone please upload a cheated save with a lot of money? I don't use cheat engine

Xebit

Reputation score
OP updated.
By the way, @Xebit I asked also @habisain years ago - how do I merge patch and main file?
I unpack data.xp3, it contains dir structure. I unpack patch.xp3 - all files are loose. I tried to guess where to paste which files from patch dir to data dir, but sometimes I fail to do so correctly.
Any tips?
Comparison with the data directory and guesswork is the answer I came up with too. I wrote a batch script (attached) to do the bulk of the work for me though. Hopefully it can help you too.

How to use it:

In a command prompt run:
krkr_patch_splitter.bat *patch directory* *reference directory*
*patch directory* should be an extracted kirikiri patch.
Top level files within this will be moved to subdirectories identified by searching *reference directory* for files of the same name.
Directories with spaces in the path should be double quoted.

Tip: Run twice, against two different reference directories.
1. Any previous extracted patch directory processed by this script (won't help the first time you make one, but will handle the same files in the same way next time)
2. An extracted data.xp3 directory for all base game content
3. Then work out where any leftover new files should go based on name / extension / content

Looks like there's a lot more files in the 220 patch compared to 210. Generally system seems to be for for engine related files (like the 3 new tjs ones, probably), and script is for game specific files that don't go in the more specific map or scenario directories.

Attachments

pastack

Reputation score
Added "some guy" to the heroine's sex targets (no previous record)

wow, interesting, one way to increase love is sleeping in the room only with you over night,
but if she has high sexual desire ‘性欲', she would do dirty things with ‘some guy’ and gain sperm, may be just on the other bed.

how fantasic :whistle:

this sex event has no CG,
even in the same room, she would have sex with others , and you could see nothing.
what‘s more, if you keep stay over night with her, her love point on your and sperm both would increase

‘ I'm going to save the world, but my team members are lovely bi*tches ’

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When all the vanguards have fallen, the rear guard of the guest member will now appear in the vanguard (forgot to write this in the ver2.20 fix)
Fixed a bug where talking to Lim would record H with "some guy" (enbug in ver2.20)
Fixed a bug in ver2.20 that when you had sex with an unnamed character, it was not recorded as having sex with "some guy".
Fixed a bug in ver2.20.
Fixed a problem with the menu in the upper part of the screen.
Fixed a problem where you could use the refresh spell to fix the binding state of an ally.
Fixed a problem where the game would fail to start after reverting to the previous update method.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

Hmm, what is purpose of "sperm" parameter?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heres hoping that all this demo bug fixes are simultaneously applied to the main game. I have a feeling though we're going to need about 3 or 4 patches before we have a working product in the end.

pastack

Reputation score
Hmm, what is purpose of "sperm" parameter?
of course, for pregnant events unavailable now.
'妊娠回数' pregnant count just below sperm

maybe in release edition you could explore dungeon with 5 young mons , and none of their kids is your child:whistle:
whats more, in battle , your magician could say 'my baby is crying' and go to breeding :LOL:

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
of course, for pregnant events unavailable now.
'妊娠回数' pregnant count just below sperm

maybe in release edition you could explore dungeon with 5 young mons , and none of their kids is your child:whistle:
whats more, in battle , your magician could say 'my baby is crying' and go to breeding :LOL:
Problem is, sperm counter is increasing instead of excitement when female sees naked male.

pastack

Reputation score
Problem is, sperm counter is increasing instead of excitement when female sees naked male.
1632091278351.png
the first is 'sexual desire/demand' and the fifth is sperm
is there sometimes females see naked max or other men and gain more sperm?