What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
looks like dropped, says it fixed the battle not ending, amongst a few other problems

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.26 with even more fixed bugs but they still say about they still fixing bugs. We at least will see 1 patch or even more.

sonicsd55

Reputation score
Dwarf.png
Damn the only scene you can see. I tried with the other girls and got the see the full verison. So there's this and 2 tentacles, that eye thing that somehow has a tongue what else am I missing?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
View attachment 46850
Damn the only scene you can see. I tried with the other girls and got the see the full verison. So there's this and 2 tentacles, that eye thing that somehow has a tongue what else am I missing?
Pretty much the only scene completed and probably your reward for grinding your ass off, finding wild bulls hideout and allowing him to win because let's face it he's weak as shit and by the time you're in his hideout you're pretty much always gonna win.

pocencer

Reputation score
I like the way, girls are embrassed while seeing dick
However the way they develope love only when they are in the same room alone is bothering me. why need alone lol
rather than netorare, it is more netorase as the leader is the one who arrange the rooms and it is super cheap
Do we have sexual harassment mechanic while travel?

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the way, girls are embrassed while seeing dick
However the way they develope love only when they are in the same room alone is bothering me. why need alone lol
rather than netorare, it is more netorase as the leader is the one who arrange the rooms and it is super cheap
Do we have sexual harassment mechanic while travel?
From what I've heard the dudes will try to invade the rooms of the girls sometimes so you have to also use a night action to prevent them. One of my biggest complaints about NTR games has always been that you had to actively work with the NTR guys to get any scenes which is generally counter productive to how the genre is suppose to work.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Came back to this since all the fixes. Was trying to wait for a 1.27 but wanted to play it again.

Some reports and observations as of 1.26: (May have been changed in some of the prior versions like 1.25 or 1.23 or whatever)

Feeling like EXP gain slows a lot, which is probably a good thing, i always felt like i was zooming.

The 3x winged valkyrie fight in radmila tower feels like it's dropping money more often, and less great equipment (except feathers). One of my saves has a full storage stack of the angel sash, here i've been grinding and have only gotten one.

Some classes lost the ability to equip the bikini/slave armor(s), which if you updated while they were wearing it, could keep it on, but if you take it off or it breaks, you can't put it back on. Sucks, because my sorceress was rocking some, waiting for her angel sash to drop, lol.

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Waited patch 127 but it still not released and because it applied patch 126 to the Xebit en patch.
link: Mod edit: Dead link removed.

link for same file as above but including several fixes for ctds and possible ctds on drunk state or use not implemented/missing locations: Mod edit: Dead link removed.

Also made tweaked version of the file like already posted >>here<< but applied over en patch 126 for those who want to see more. It also includes all fixes because they required for amber town unlock.
Mod edit: Dead link removed.

Use only one of patch version as patch3 and do not forget to rename original patch.xp3 v126 to patch2.xp3 or it will be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:

marhaenaldi123

Reputation score
new puzzle,i already figured out how to move the rock to the red place,but i don't know the order to put the rock (that important), pls help
1677121749177.png

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Shit, i forgot to keep tabs as i did it because i fucked it up so many times, and then the game locked the door on me when i got the chest, but one of the updates fixed that bug (iirc, it's 100% not worth, i think the big treasure was a mirror shield which i'd already gotten like two drops of.)

Reputation score
Yeah, the treasure is not even remotely worth the puzzle. There's nothing in there you can't get elsewhere.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I've heard the dudes will try to invade the rooms of the girls sometimes so you have to also use a night action to prevent them. One of my biggest complaints about NTR games has always been that you had to actively work with the NTR guys to get any scenes which is generally counter productive to how the genre is suppose to work.
From glancing through the code for it, the whole reservation thing for inn definitely get more -rare than -rase after some point.
Guy tries to sneak into girl's room, girl who's seduced by them start taking up slot in different room to make it harder to avoid leaving a girl open to them.

There's also hints of more guests reserving rooms as well (generic guy as well as rival party)

Interestingly the code refers to the girls of various races by their default name (Rimu for human, Clare for elf, Muse for gnome) instead of by race.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From glancing through the code for it, the whole reservation thing for inn definitely get more -rare than -rase after some point.
Guy tries to sneak into girl's room, girl who's seduced by them start taking up slot in different room to make it harder to avoid leaving a girl open to them.

There's also hints of more guests reserving rooms as well (generic guy as well as rival party)

Interestingly the code refers to the girls of various races by their default name (Rimu for human, Clare for elf, Muse for gnome) instead of by race.
That's good to hear. Hopefully they can still be seduced after you've romanced them. Though, even if they can't be, if we can already look through the code, we might be able to make a mod to let romanced girls be NTR-able. There wouldn't be unique dialogue/scenes for it then, though.

Tansoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Solution for the Snow Dungeon puzzle. Spoilered for folks who like the challenge. :)
Solve.jpg

Move a block to 8, move the rest of the blocks to each number in order, finish by moving 8 to the final spot.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Downloaded it for the H content, kept playing it for hours for the oldschool CRPG experience.
I second that.
Well, for me though, even if it is not NTR, I don't find straight-up sex much amusing, much less rape and even less gang rape. It's the build up that really count for me.

JohnWick

Reputation score
Can anyone please tell me where's the switch that opens this gate on Radmila Tower F6? Thanks!

1678331760387.png

Hamster7777

Reputation score
It appears that the article about Dungeon and Bride is missing from his blog.
What happened?
I am worried because I cannot see his transmissions other than on this blog.