What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

O_conceito

Reputation score
Was there an alpha for leane 1&2?
The dev said something about releasing the game this year (if google translate is right)

"*Thank you very much for your help this year.
I would like to go straight to the release next year, so please look forward to it. "

It's on the previous post (october, added in December)
I think his illness delayed the release. Maybe we still see the launch this year, but i dont think so anymore.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ero Game Devs, especially Japanese, are plagued with health problems.
Except maybe fighting in Bahmut, Ero Game Dev is most dangerous occupation lately...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be fair, degeneracy is not a healthy lifestyle to adopt, even regardless of their wealth. I think out of all the H games devs I know that have claimed illness though, only that one dude that was making the ACT magical girl game died and the rest disappear after some time of claiming it.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They certainly seem to have a hard time taking care of themselves. It's definitely possible to be a healthy degenerate, but I swear half the devs I follow on Cien have to take time off because of health issues occasionally.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They certainly seem to have a hard time taking care of themselves. It's definitely possible to be a healthy degenerate, but I swear half the devs I follow on Cien have to take time off because of health issues occasionally.
It's not just in hentai, you see that a lot in patreon style crowdfunded stuff. It has more to do with mood swings + how difficult it is to respect deadlines, and using that as an excuse, than anything else.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Initially they aimed to release at the end of last year. But this dev is well known for delaying often and long.
Leane 2 was aimed at end of a year too and didnt get released untill a year and a half later.. and wasnt complete at that point either.
Not surprising to see the release of this game delayed by a year. At that point it will be 4+ years for the game to be created which is pretty long for dlsite doujin game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's not just in hentai, you see that a lot in patreon style crowdfunded stuff. It has more to do with mood swings + how difficult it is to respect deadlines, and using that as an excuse, than anything else.
Yeah, health winge seems to be an easy sell to most people. Granted, most people are impatient whiny children so I can see why someone would need a convenient excuse to shut them up for a bit.

O_conceito

Reputation score
Initially they aimed to release at the end of last year. But this dev is well known for delaying often and long.
Leane 2 was aimed at end of a year too and didnt get released untill a year and a half later.. and wasnt complete at that point either.
Not surprising to see the release of this game delayed by a year. At that point it will be 4+ years for the game to be created which is pretty long for dlsite doujin game.
Yeah thats true, but you know what. From the demo the game looks like will be a banger, just the gameplay its really fun, imagine it behind a nice story. So dear developer, have the time u want.

Reputation score
So, I decided to do the big block puzzle in the snowy area again to see if anything more worthwhile was put in the treasure chest (there wasn't), and now I see to be stuck in the building. A gate closed by the entrance and I don't know how to open it. And it seems Return scrolls have been disabled in the area. Neither does the reset switch do anything once the puzzle is solved.

Uh... what do?

EDIT: Hmm, looks like a bug. Reloaded a slightly earlier save and the gate was open.

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I decided to do the big block puzzle in the snowy area again to see if anything more worthwhile was put in the treasure chest (there wasn't), and now I see to be stuck in the building. A gate closed by the entrance and I don't know how to open it. And it seems Return scrolls have been disabled in the area. Neither does the reset switch do anything once the puzzle is solved.

Uh... what do?

EDIT: Hmm, looks like a bug. Reloaded a slightly earlier save and the gate was open.
it did that before to me too in a prior version, but on an update it was fixed. I guess it came back.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Learn Japanese in the mean time!
So at least you can enjoy the game
I aim to be able to maintain an erection at great old age like that.

You guys' avatars are too similar, i glanced across and thought this was a double post, lol.

Also, is it just me, or does almost every update to this demo slightly shift around the stats of some items in arbitrary ways?

Like, i don't recall using one dagger because another was better, but a patch or two goes by and now i'm throwing away the other one because a different one is better, or some other weapon type, like swords.

Or suddenly X equipment can't be used by Y class that i definitely remember using like two or three patches before. It doesn't even feel like balance adjustments.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You guys' avatars are too similar, i glanced across and thought this was a double post, lol.

Also, is it just me, or does almost every update to this demo slightly shift around the stats of some items in arbitrary ways?

Like, i don't recall using one dagger because another was better, but a patch or two goes by and now i'm throwing away the other one because a different one is better, or some other weapon type, like swords.

Or suddenly X equipment can't be used by Y class that i definitely remember using like two or three patches before. It doesn't even feel like balance adjustments.
I'm not sure, its been several months since I last played the demo. But I won't be surprised if that's the case. I have no idea what hunter's purpose in the game is at all. Seems to be just an generic back row attacker that shoots arrows and have the option to summon a slime but why would I want to summon a slime when it means replacing an priest that does far more damage and heals my party. lol

Oh and about my avatar, I've been using it since the day I joined this forum and I have no intentions of changing it at all and I vaguely recall his avatar as well. Feels like i've seen him post before with same avatar.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure, its been several months since I last played the demo. But I won't be surprised if that's the case. I have no idea what hunter's purpose in the game is at all. Seems to be just an generic back row attacker that shoots arrows and have the option to summon a slime but why would I want to summon a slime when it means replacing an priest that does far more damage and heals my party. lol
Works better if you start with summoner then swap to hunter after you tame all the pets, because the hunter will be able to summon anything they tamed as a summoner. Bows are marginally better than whips, which is the only reason I can think of for switching, lol.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh and about my avatar, I've been using it since the day I joined this forum and I have no intentions of changing it at all and I vaguely recall his avatar as well. Feels like i've seen him post before with same avatar.

About the avatars: It's fine, it was just because i glanced over it without paying enough attention, thought it was amusing to mention.

I've just started a new game and thought to make the MC a hunter, apparently hunter got a few new skills since the last time i tried one (possibly never did) A poison arrow attack, and a fire arrow attack. Neither of which need you to be using a bow hilariously. (Used both while holding two chakrams)

The former does what you expect, and the latter does a little better than normal damage, i'm only about lv 11 so might find more.

I kind of feel like a lot of these classes are pretty useless, though i like the selection.

I mean, blacksmith exists. LOL.

I imagine the author is using the demos to try to fine-tune weapon balance.
Understandable, but it's constantly shifting, it doesn't feel like balance so much as i wonder if they're rewriting all the weapons stats every so often without looking at what they used to be, but remembering vaguely where each tier was.

Edit: Actually, the more i play, the more i'm finding changed mysteriously, maybe for streamlining, maybe for adjustments, idk, but sometimes it doesn't seem to have reasons.

IE: changing which progression item was for sale in the seaside village (previously was the magic plank, later on it's the power bracelet), removing the one-way door in the sewers (i guess it wasn't useful?), i recall there were two separate keys between the outdoor chest building and the sewer door, but now the silver key opens both...

Last edited: