What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I am surprised because I have not updated my blog for a long time and I thought it would take much longer to complete.
Anyway, I hope it will be completed successfully.

Almzdk

Reputation score
Hi guys, would someone be so kind as to answer my question?

Are there unique female characters in this game that will join the group or will they all be created by ourselves?

Reputation score
The demo has a pair of unique female characters that join up briefly but then leave once you reach the city.

The blog has suggested they will be major story characters.

JohnWick

Reputation score
Nice! I was honestly expecting to wait a couple more years for this game.

Demando

Reputation score
[DeepL translation below]
December 07, 2023
Dungeon and Bride Progress, etc.
This is Futon Pasta.
I apologize for my long absence.

Here is the progress of my new work, Dungeon and Bride.
We had been working hard on it until just the other day, but we have decided to postpone it until next year. We are very sorry to those who have been waiting for it for a long time. I am truly sorry.
I would have loved to release the product by the end of this year, and I had been working hard to make it happen, but I had to make some major changes in my living environment at the end of last month, and that has made it impossible for me to make it happen.
However, I will of course continue to work on the project, and since I have come very close to completing it in the last few months, I think it will be ready for release in the not-too-distant future.
I can't give a specific release date yet, but I hope to be able to announce it in the near future.

<Current progress
Program 100% complete
Game data (maps, quests, items, etc.): 100%.
Scenario 99
Scenario script 90
Standing pictures, etc. 100% (after increase of planned number of pictures)
Event CG 80% (after planned increase)
Voice: 0%.

Since we are postponing the project, I will increase the planned number of event CGs a little more.
In order to finish by the end of the year, I had to use a lot of event CGs, which I was unwilling to do, so it was probably a good thing that I postponed it.
I feel that I can finish the project in another 2 to 3 months, but since December will be almost completely consumed by other matters, I would like to aim for the end of March next year.
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 49183
We have made it possible to display H-status for guests and mercenaries.
Also added "virgin display" and "first time partner" items.

View attachment 49184
As you may know if you have played the pre-trial version, there is a "hot spring" in this game.
There are various events and tricks in the hot springs.
Biggest update yet! I feel this game will end up bigger than Leane 2, 3-4 months left so excited for this, just hope we get a hero to handle translation 🙏 but I will buy the official game to support the dev

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Much sooner than expected, but man i want to play it right the fuck now.

I've already several times looked over and wished i had some more to do, lol.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's one thing that I've been curious about this game because its not shown in demo. The trap that triggers Incubus. I'm like, what would it be like? Its a question that I've been wondering about for like a year now. So its gotten to the point where I must know by playing the game whenever it comes out that is. Because how do that even work? Does an incubus come out of treasure chest and randomly assault an party member on the lips with a kiss or what.

Xebit

Reputation score
Oh, signs of life and progress!

Are there unique female characters in this game that will join the group or will they all be created by ourselves?
Likely just Riselle from the trial prologue. Maria is a guest character like Sandra from this trial or Miredy from the last, so likely to have a lesser role.

There's one thing that I've been curious about this game because its not shown in demo. The trap that triggers Incubus. I'm like, what would it be like? Its a question that I've been wondering about for like a year now. So its gotten to the point where I must know by playing the game whenever it comes out that is. Because how do that even work? Does an incubus come out of treasure chest and randomly assault an party member on the lips with a kiss or what.
Not sure I want to disillusion you at this point, but the internal text is
Incubus Dream / Succubus Dream. It overflowed the party speech bubbles in the translation, so was trimmed down.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure I want to disillusion you at this point, but the internal text is
Incubus Dream / Succubus Dream. It overflowed the party speech bubbles in the translation, so was trimmed down.
Hmm. What exactly does that even do?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
March being the release date makes me think it'll be probably April/May.
At least we finally have a date.

Xebit

Reputation score
Hmm. What exactly does that even do?
Increases lust by 24-33 for female party members and gives the message "NAME は女夢魔の幻に魅了された", which DeepL/Google pretty much gives as "NAME was mesmerized by a vision of an incubus!". The Succubus version does the same thing for males. Though it might always be changed in the full version to add a CG.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Increases lust by 24-33 for female party members and gives the message "NAME は女夢魔の幻に魅了された", which DeepL/Google pretty much gives as "NAME was mesmerized by a vision of an incubus!". The Succubus version does the same thing for males. Though it might always be changed in the full version to add a CG.
Huh thanks I see. Seems to be rather harmless of a trap when compared to other traps.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
March being the release date makes me think it'll be probably April/May.
At least we finally have a date.
...and don't forget the usual bugfix swamp for the following month and a half. Every demo has come out a buggy mess that got (usually pretty quickly for the serious problems) fixed up over time

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
...and don't forget the usual bugfix swamp for the following month and a half. Every demo has come out a buggy mess that got (usually pretty quickly for the serious problems) fixed up over time
Indeed lol, probably something fairly clean in June/July.
Then if super successful some DLC adding character or dungeons/story, which leads to a definitive edition the next year. :cool:

Reputation score
What would be really cool would be to figure out how to construct our own dungeons in the game, but I'm not sure I care to figure that out.

Demando

Reputation score
I really hope the game will have auto move to areas you already completed, pretty sure the demo doesnt

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope the game will have auto move to areas you already completed, pretty sure the demo doesnt
You forgot about enemies :( , they also have their own desires and want to have fun with your girlfriend right before you but you want to ignore them. :(

In some places there are teleports.

Demando

Reputation score
You forgot about enemies :( , they also have their own desires and want to have fun with your girlfriend right before you but you want to ignore them. :(

In some places there are teleports.
lol no auto move will still trigger fights just that i dont have to manually move my character to certain location. and yeah i know about the teleport spots

JohnWick

Reputation score
The game's creator has another comment in their latest post.
DeepL translation:

Happy New Year!
This is Futon Pasta, the author.
I hope you all have a wonderful new year.

I can only thank you all for the many warm comments I have received.
Thank you very much.
I will complete my new work this year, so please continue to support me.

> Trial Version Update
Of course there will be an updated trial version before the release!

> Earthquake
Please accept my deepest sympathies for those who have been affected by the earthquake.
Please note that my area is far from the affected areas.