What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone figured out where the timeswitch is, yet?
・時のスイッチが入手できなかったのを修正(すみませんでした)
> -Fixed the issue where the time switch could not be obtained (sorry)

I guess we got that answer.

Do we still have that one push-block in the end of the hallway blocking the door?

Clarins

Reputation score
Anyone please share the save data where all areas are open or all missions are complete. I don't know where I will go after the mission in the temple. I want to see all areas of the shared savedata.and thankyou,🙏

crashdingo

Reputation score
Maybe will be interesting for someone atleast who want to see a little more content.
Made several tweaks for own use.
  • Unblocked Amber town path (+fixed several ctd which can occur because of not implemented objects)
  • Max characters level changed to 99 (still have a sense to change job to get spells and more hp)
  • Max spells level changed to 9 (to be able to use stronger spells but some cant be used because of missing objects in demo)
  • Unlocked stats random get on levelup while they are less of 99
  • Party size tweak. Captured girls from rival's parties can be in party both with summoned (summoned still limited to one)
  • Fixed ctd related to use drunk effect on summoned (this ctd still not fixed in patch 113)
  • Was freezed running box
  • Some translations of new records which was appeared after apply changes over Xebit's english patch

It made over english patch, requires english patch with 1.13 changes and original 1.13 patch

View attachment 46191

< >

Here is also Xebit's english patch + 113 changes like here + drunk ctd fix and translations > <
does this mod work for version 2.04?

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
2.04 now the inn is crashing "Getinnmarkerface" not existing. where do these bugs keep coming from...?

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a theory
that he cut things out of the main game for the demo, but with this noodle code there are a lot of unnecessary bugs.

The game seems to be significantly larger than the demo looks.

We'll see, at least there's hope for the main game xD

Of course it doesn't excuse a faulty demo 😅

Reputation score
If I were to guess, it's probably a combination of the above mentioned noodle code issue, and it sounds like he really, REALLY wanted to release SOMETHING for Golden Week because he'd originally said the game should be ready by then... but it wasn't.

Personally, I'd prefer him to take his time and squash all the bugs, rather than release something just to say "Look I'm making progress".

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It would be best to wait after this H game goes live. Hopefully someone makes a UI translation of this H game in the meantime, it's super important for this title.

sonicsd55

Reputation score
Alright almost 50 hours of playing I think I've done mostly everything it is to see. So here's whatever things I find/bugs I encounter as well.

New scenes as of 2.04

Sylph BJ with Wildbull
Elf masturbate (sleeping with the Linus)
Dwarf capture by demon horse

Scenes that are "viewable" now but been post before i.e found on the website

Human having sex with Linus (Bugs out and needs to be soft reset)
Human being capture by orcs
Human sleeping with Max
Sylph being capture but little demons (Fun fact sealing away the portal makes all demons gone from the mine)

Missing atm

Wildbull having sex with gneome? (Scene might have been overwritten by other capture character)

That fat tentacle demon.
Valkyire faction where you can capture rando girls and their tower
Goddess Robe that is just a long cloth
Mirror Shield (Idk if it's remove or not but never found one)
Museum (though that was demo end content. Kind of wish he add in just normally)
Going back to first town range limit (Poor chest you have to pass over)
Purple witch is missing and her place is smaller
More spells usage (it went up and down and idk anymore)
Eric is remove from Wild Bull Party
Pretty sure foreplay with MC was a thing
And whatever Quests/Items missing atm

Things that are broken

Dwarf and Max event crash at some point.
Gnome and Max event crash at some point
Some scenes with Linus with X character can get stuck on screen.
-still playable and fixable if you load another scene
Black bag in the black chest in wild bull hideout crash
Crossing frozen lake to that stone tablet crashes
First town quest is broken (Prolly find some missing quests)
Naming seems broken (specially using asdw is basically arrow keys. By passing ctrl C + ctrl V although names still seem broken. Like Lucy = Luy in out field)

There's prolly more but I don't remember.

Things I have no idea

That one block
The sewers
Pheromone Powder (Said to attract opposite sex when use character gets "sexy" and then idk)
Ice stone you get from killing ice dragon
The other button (NEW)
Polaris Jewel I found those summoner guys in the frozen place. It says get 10 to summon a god so idk if I wanna do that
That one building to the north of town.
Entering hot spring area
Idk if mining is a thing
MC started talking to Pandra? (IDK her name that other npc girl)
Human girl took MC to a date (Which only happens when Max is lowers some shields)
MC and Human girl endless talks at night (aka their event about her brother or something)
MC and Elf endless talks at night (NEW) (something about date in main city I think)
Donations (I'm guessing changing aliment seeing how there's good church and bad church but like only donation once a day and that sounds soooooo annoying)

That's about it I think. I guess I'll add on if anything major happen like the time button being added it.

And thing that still scares me is that one assassin in Wild Bull back line. That dude can just instead kill and paralyze anyone and is resistant to like all forms of magic. Honestly the ice dragon was easier then trying to kill him.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
Alright almost 50 hours of playing I think I've done mostly everything it is to see. So here's whatever things I find/bugs I encounter as well.

New scenes as of 2.04

Sylph BJ with Wildbull
Elf masturbate (sleeping with the Linus)
Dwarf capture by demon horse

Scenes that are "viewable" now but been post before i.e found on the website

Human having sex with Linus (Bugs out and needs to be soft reset)
Human being capture by orcs
Human sleeping with Max
Sylph being capture but little demons (Fun fact sealing away the portal makes all demons gone from the mine)

Missing atm

Wildbull having sex with gneome? (Scene might have been overwritten by other capture character)

That fat tentacle demon.
Valkyire faction where you can capture rando girls and their tower
Goddess Robe that is just a long cloth
Mirror Shield (Idk if it's remove or not but never found one)
Museum (though that was demo end content. Kind of wish he add in just normally)
Going back to first town range limit (Poor chest you have to pass over)
Purple witch is missing and her place is smaller
More spells usage (it went up and down and idk anymore)
Eric is remove from Wild Bull Party
Pretty sure foreplay with MC was a thing
And whatever Quests/Items missing atm

Things that are broken

Dwarf and Max event crash at some point.
Gnome and Max event crash at some point
Some scenes with Linus with X character can get stuck on screen.
-still playable and fixable if you load another scene
Black bag in the black chest in wild bull hideout crash
Crossing frozen lake to that stone tablet crashes
First town quest is broken (Prolly find some missing quests)
Naming seems broken (specially using asdw is basically arrow keys. By passing ctrl C + ctrl V although names still seem broken. Like Lucy = Luy in out field)

There's prolly more but I don't remember.

Things I have no idea

That one block
The sewers
Pheromone Powder (Said to attract opposite sex when use character gets "sexy" and then idk)
Ice stone you get from killing ice dragon
The other button (NEW)
Polaris Jewel I found those summoner guys in the frozen place. It says get 10 to summon a god so idk if I wanna do that
That one building to the north of town.
Entering hot spring area
Idk if mining is a thing
MC started talking to Pandra? (IDK her name that other npc girl)
Human girl took MC to a date (Which only happens when Max is lowers some shields)
MC and Human girl endless talks at night (aka their event about her brother or something)
MC and Elf endless talks at night (NEW) (something about date in main city I think)
Donations (I'm guessing changing aliment seeing how there's good church and bad church but like only donation once a day and that sounds soooooo annoying)

That's about it I think. I guess I'll add on if anything major happen like the time button being added it.

And thing that still scares me is that one assassin in Wild Bull back line. That dude can just instead kill and paralyze anyone and is resistant to like all forms of magic. Honestly the ice dragon was easier then trying to kill him.
If you don't deliver the pickaxe in the quest to get it from the warehouse and keep it in your possession, you can mine it in the mine.
You can get mithril, etc.

・時のスイッチが入手できなかったのを修正(すみませんでした)
> -Fixed the issue where the time switch could not be obtained (sorry)

I guess we got that answer.

Do we still have that one push-block in the end of the hallway blocking the door?
The block was still the same.
Maybe it's an area they don't want to add in the demo version.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
a theory
that he cut things out of the main game for the demo, but with this noodle code there are a lot of unnecessary bugs.
This + him being absolute shit at QC + the game engine being completely unfit for the genre of the game.

Personally, I'd prefer him to take his time and squash all the bugs, rather than release something just to say "Look I'm making progress".
I think he literally cannot release a bug free game without the feedback from beta testers.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This + him being absolute shit at QC + the game engine being completely unfit for the genre of the game.
TBH, if this game engine is unfit for the genre, this is an amazingly crafted piece of work, because when it's not crashing, it's fast, responsive, and clean, unlike much more polished and bigger studio created wizardry-likes.

If there's one thing i hate about so many otherwise good games across the years that has little to do with gameplay or internal coherence (which are my biggest personal wants out of games), it's a lack of menu responsiveness and speed.

...Course i'm not excusing whatever noodle-code spilled spaghetti is just gettin marinara all over the place when it blows up because one pink hair version of a portrait doesn't exist.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to farm for exp/equipment? Searched the forum and it seems that radmila tower is gone in the new demo version, been farming mobs at the mithril mine for exp. Also, anyone know how to get past the flat walls that's blocking your path like the one in the witch dungeon?

Edit: it seems like you need the power bracelet, but the dungeon for the sewers got updated to a new map.

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If I were to guess, it's probably a combination of the above mentioned noodle code issue, and it sounds like he really, REALLY wanted to release SOMETHING for Golden Week because he'd originally said the game should be ready by then... but it wasn't.
For someone whose fetish is a deep-shit NTR, he sure have a strong sense of responsibility.
Considering how he focused on The DEMO balance-adjustment, and how he is fixated on releasing the full game right before Japan's holidays, then the next release date might be what, December or next year April/May? Dzamn, son....

** Hoping that AFTER he released the full version, he makes something like an append or version 2 of the game, focusing on the MC and the girls ( something a bit more vanilla, heart-warming, comedy ).

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know where to farm for exp/equipment? Searched the forum and it seems that radmila tower is gone in the new demo version, been farming mobs at the mithril mine for exp. Also, anyone know how to get past the flat walls that's blocking your path like the one in the witch dungeon?

Edit: it seems like you need the power bracelet, but the dungeon for the sewers got updated to a new map.
A lot of places drop some decent stuff even with lower tier enemies, but it seems we got most of the really good equipment taken away (understandable being a demo, imo) The mine is likely the best spot having a dense amount of battles and lots of enemies of a decent threat level. I'm surprised i can get some of the second-tier plate stuff out of just the nearby forest where the slime boss duel is.

I really wish i could battle the blue roper/RO hydras in the sewers more, but it seems they only spawn from junk piles randomly and those don't respawn (to my knowledge), so i can't get a read on their drops.

Reputation score
There's a handful, but almost all of them cut off before actual sex happens.

And of course it's very possible to remove all armor from your characters and see them naked.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It'll be like this dev's previous H games with the sex only being one or two scenes anyway. This dev likes to do different sex poses with other molesters in mind so the monsters that can battle rape, wildbull and the Inn event guys will all have their own single sex scenes pertaining to the girl's race, the main character girls will be the same. Leane 1 and 2 were like this and harem games are like this so don't get your hopes up on the sex scenes, you will likely be disappointed if you're expecting more afterwards.

Last edited: