What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Xebit

Reputation score
I've now updated my previous translation to "final" trial version 2.05.

This is an edited machine translation that should cover all demo content. There's a few fixes/workarounds for some of the most intrusive outstanding official bugs included, but it's certainly not everything.

To apply, ensure your game is at version 2.05, extract patch3.xp3, place in the game directory, and rename the patch.xp3 file in the game directory to patch2.xp3, since otherwise files in that patch take precedence.

Saves should remain compatible with the JP game and can be swapped between them, but it would be best to take a backup first.

Last edited:

crashdingo

Reputation score
I've now updated my previous translation to "final" trial version 2.05.

This is an edited machine translation that should cover all demo content. There's a few fixes/workarounds for some of the most intrusive outstanding official bugs included, but it's certainly not everything.

To apply, ensure your game is at version 2.05, extract patch3.xp3, place in the game directory, and rename the patch.xp3 file in the game directory to patch2.xp3, since otherwise files in that patch take precedence.

Saves should remain compatible with the JP game and can be swapped between them, but it would be best to take a backup first.
Thank you so much

Two questions:
1) is it still possible to have the "gallery" that sumima's version has with this ?
2) is it possbile to apply an update version of ulmfuser3's mod? (the one that allows to use slaves along with summons?)

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Everyone having graphical glitches please re-download from OP. OP link also contains the latest translation.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Question: Can someone open the patch3 file from Xebit? I was able to open all the .xp3 files till now just fine with garbro but that one fails to open.
I would like to edit to the monster.csv file.

If anyone can open it: could you please tell me with what you managed to do that or post the monster.csv from it here?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question: Can someone open the patch3 file from Xebit? I was able to open all the .xp3 files till now just fine with garbro but that one fails to open.
I would like to edit to the monster.csv file.

If anyone can open it: could you please tell me with what you managed to do that or post the monster.csv from it here?

DnB all files extracted from xp3, with kikiriki.exe xp3 de/compressor
except png, jpg, wav to not make the archive too bih

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much

Two questions:
1) is it still possible to have the "gallery" that sumima's version has with this ?
2) is it possbile to apply an update version of ulmfuser3's mod? (the one that allows to use slaves along with summons?)
About 2 it is possible if get version without tweaks and compare with tweaked and then apply the same changes to the latest version using git for example. I still have repository of tweaks for previous version and maybe reapply changes by myself soon.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ver2.06
Fixed that an error sometimes occurred on the screen after loading when saving on the inn screen.
FIX: In case of multiple innkeeper events in one night, if you save the game in the middle of an inn event, the subsequent events may not occur.
Fixed a bug that prevented some events from occurring after the inn event progressed.
Fixed an error when selecting "More" in the mercenary's recent actions.
Fixed a bug that prevented the quest from being completed if the event in the orcs' den occurred before the quest "Conquer the orcs' stronghold" was received.
Fixed an error when trying to open the heroine screen with no heroine in the party.
Fixed a problem where the screen would remain white when using a bomb in the Great Cave B3.
Fixed a problem with the display of the cave at the bottom of the Landon Valley in the Great Cave B3.
Fixed an error when entering a poisoned swamp with a monster summoned.
Fixed a case where unappraised event items were broken when appraised continuously.
Fixed the problem of not being able to proceed from B1 of the Witch's Cave (sorry).
Fixed an error when examining a stone monument in the forest north of the Fourah snowfield.
Fixed an error when going through the entrance door of the Wild Bull's mansion.
Fixed an error at the third step of the gnome's Wild Bull event.
Fixed an error when using scout magic.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

crashdingo

Reputation score
About 2 it is possible if get version without tweaks and compare with tweaked and then apply the same changes to the latest version using git for example. I still have repository of tweaks for previous version and maybe reapply changes by myself soon.
that would be awesome i can't wait

Also i don't know if it is possible.
But while the Linus (the fat guy), got buffed since he better skills and overall he can be way stronger than previous demos, the elf lady just got attraction, while is good most of the time it misses; her only damaing spell is great at the beginning, then it won't do much later.
Is it possible to let her learn few skills?
Reducing her initial level (since 18 is pretty high and she has very very low hp) when she joins like Linus and upgrade herself by leveling up,like blizzard or other debuff against the enemies so you can choose to either make her a support or a nuke?

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much

Two questions:
Here is patch206+xebit's en(applied 206 changes)+tweaks. Archive contains all patches(jp06+en+tweaks) and need to remove patch.xp3. But it need to check and I dont recommend to use it for everyone before it will be checked. I still cant normally test it because only started new demo and I only just applied all tweaks today. Old post with info about tweaks is here. Check it and write if it is working or not.

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is patch206+xebit's en(applied 206 changes)+tweaks. Archive contains all patches(jp06+en+tweaks) and need to remove patch.xp3. But it need to check and I dont recommend to use it for everyone before it will be checked. I still cant normally test it because only started new demo and I only just applied all tweaks today. Old post with info about tweaks is here. Check it and write if it is working or not.
So far, no issues.
BTW. If I generate characters same race as default ones, will I still miss any content?

Xebit

Reputation score
I'd say the developer should test with summoners more, given how many bugs they've historically produced, including the Analyze one that was finally fixed... but the test effort this time round seems to have been almost non-existent initially...

Here's my vanilla translated version of 2.06 - I won't necessarily make one for every version given their frequency, but this one had some important bugs fixed.

Same application process as I posted before.

I haven't tried it, but they seem to have produced a separate patch file to apply to my 2.05 change, so you should be able to apply that yourself.

has anyone been able to get the hot spring ticket?
It's not available as a drop/chest item/reward yet. Even if you hacked one in, it looks like it would crash by warping you to a map that doesn't exist yet.

crashdingo

Reputation score
is patch206+xebit's en(applied 206 changes)+tweaks. Archive contains all patches(jp06+en+tweaks) and need to remove patch.xp3. But it need to check and I dont recommend to use it for everyone before it will be checked. I still cant normally test it because only started new demo and I only just applied all tweaks today. Old post with info about tweaks is here. Check it and write if it is working or not.
alright i have tested some of your mod
1) It is possible to use summons and ally at the same time

2) I tried going to amber town
every dungeon/roads are unavailable, likewise every sign (expect those you can see in the story) with some weird exceptions:
a)one dungeon upon entering teleports you to the witch lair and you can't go back
b)one dungeon teleports you to the teleporter near amber town

3) If you have a silver key (in the road to amber town), it is possible to obtain a 2nd magic platform butit seems unusable, thus you can't reach a certain point

4) Upon entering amber town everything seems to work except the following:
a)if you click on blue lair an error pops out and crashes the game
b)if you go and rest to your house, you are forced to rest again otherwise you can't leave
c)every road leads to the seagull village except the tutorial dungeon

5) I don't know how the level up tweak works but my fairy leveled up to 70 hp 1 level (thou even before this patch the very first level of my slave nun could do that)

6) Unfortunatly i am not such an high level to have lv9 spell, however i saw that recuit from the guild could do magic up to 9 times

I will let you know if i find something else.
Let me know if it is possibile to fix the second platform glitch or if it possible to apply some changes to the elf extra companion
Regardless thank you so much for this.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was able to go back to starting town, despite I skipped it. I have Schwarz in my team, can't get rid of him. If I try to talk to him in a inn, game crashes.

CielReverse

Reputation score
anybody has know? custom stat MC can reset bonus stat 40 point(non cheat)
Recommended 30-40 I got cap 40 but I miss click
Just cancle+skip right click rebonus stat default MC setting IT so bad MC so weak stater stat
Skip Prologue you gonna miss some 100000g some level and item
1003417065.jpg

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright i have tested some of your mod
1) It is possible to use summons and ally at the same time

2) I tried going to amber town
every dungeon/roads are unavailable, likewise every sign (expect those you can see in the story) with some weird exceptions:
a)one dungeon upon entering teleports you to the witch lair and you can't go back
b)one dungeon teleports you to the teleporter near amber town

3) If you have a silver key (in the road to amber town), it is possible to obtain a 2nd magic platform butit seems unusable, thus you can't reach a certain point

4) Upon entering amber town everything seems to work except the following:
a)if you click on blue lair an error pops out and crashes the game
b)if you go and rest to your house, you are forced to rest again otherwise you can't leave
c)every road leads to the seagull village except the tutorial dungeon

5) I don't know how the level up tweak works but my fairy leveled up to 70 hp 1 level (thou even before this patch the very first level of my slave nun could do that)

6) Unfortunatly i am not such an high level to have lv9 spell, however i saw that recuit from the guild could do magic up to 9 times

I will let you know if i find something else.
Let me know if it is possibile to fix the second platform glitch or if it possible to apply some changes to the elf extra companion
Regardless thank you so much for this.
1) It is good. I still is not able to check it.
2) In old demo I added unlock the town because there was available good special weapon and just to check what is planned by dev. But of course there also many locations which must not be available in the demo version and they was crashing the game. To fix ctds I added checks in the code of location move and atleast in old demo I did not get any ctds but still cant check all in latest demo.
3) It is thing from latest demo as I suppose.
4) When will be there I will check it. The location is more to just check some of content which will be in full version.
5) \
6) There are next unlock cap. Level cap is raised from 20 to 99, spell cap raised from 5 to 9, stats cap on level up when they can be up also raised to 99. Same as pary size tweaks the cap unlock tweaks is not about game balance but some possible was capped only for demo version.

When I will be there I will try to see. Old demo's saves not loading in new version.
Did not understand about elf extra companion.
Some errors and issues can be still exist(added) in official patch itself because it is still patching.
I not sure I will be able to add tweaked version for each patch and because of it if you will want to update to latest patch and there will be no tweaked version you possibly need to make your save ready for it and reduce party size atleast unsummon summoned creatures and remove hiring(they still will be available in house for them).

Just cancle+skip right click rebonus stat default MC setting IT so bad MC so weak stater stat
View attachment 49941
I did not check the game code but in old demo I saw 50 bonus stats max. 25-30 are appearing quite often, 35-40 appearing rarely.
It is more my little opinion and fantasies but for me the dnd like system of bonus points forcing player reroll bonus points until they will get big value and even wish to manually change them with extra tools and maybe it would be better to have random heroes appearing each day with random stats, job and perks like in darkest dungeon (they can have unique perks or some abilities and hiring only for money equal to their stats) and normal char creation available allowing to make custom normal character without special abilities or mega big stats for free (for example default available fighter Rim already have 'Cover' perk).

crashdingo

Reputation score
1) It is good. I still is not able to check it.
2) In old demo I added unlock the town because there was available good special weapon and just to check what is planned by dev. But of course there also many locations which must not be available in the demo version and they was crashing the game. To fix ctds I added checks in the code of location move and atleast in old demo I did not get any ctds but still cant check all in latest demo.
3) It is thing from latest demo as I suppose.
4) When will be there I will check it. The location is more to just check some of content which will be in full version.
5) \
6) There are next unlock cap. Level cap is raised from 20 to 99, spell cap raised from 5 to 9, stats cap on level up when they can be up also raised to 99. Same as pary size tweaks the cap unlock tweaks is not about game balance but some possible was capped only for demo version.

When I will be there I will try to see. Old demo's saves not loading in new version.
Did not understand about elf extra companion.
Some errors and issues can be still exist(added) in official patch itself because it is still patching.
I not sure I will be able to add tweaked version for each patch and because of it if you will want to update to latest patch and there will be no tweaked version you possibly need to make your save ready for it and reduce party size atleast unsummon summoned creatures and remove hiring(they still will be available in house for them).
1) i meant i have chekced and i was able to use both the summon monster and the slave at the same time.

2) That's fair, i think many late dungeons would be available near Amber tow,n but only when the true game would be realesed. I have just mapped with those images to let you know what was available to explore.

3) That's too bad a double magic platform could have been pretty useful to reach certain location, i think it would be possbile once the full game comes out.

4) I tried every location there to see what was available and what else would have crashed the game. Again i was testing and let you know what was available. The fact it was possbile to come back to Amber town is great, although there aren't any worthy items or action you can do there at the moment. It might be different once the full game comes out.

5) Oh my bad, now i get it what you meant with the level tweaks. Unfortunatly i am just at lv 12 so i haven't reached lv 20 yet.
Although i have noticed even without your mod that recruit from the guild could already reach past lv 20 (i saw a lv23 bard on the winter village), and also those said recruit also have a spell cap up to 9 (again even without your mod). I haven't reached spell cap 9 to any of my party member yet ( i have reached lv 6, still probably because i am at lv10/11)

6)As for the stats increase upon level-up i haven't noticed much of a difference with and without your mod. There were few instaces, even before using your mod, that some character could obtain an huge increase in hp (example the slave priest who got +70hp).
However I think those are 1 time thing, since afterward, even with a lot of reroll, those stats increase didn't go as high.
Unfortuantly i have just level up twice with your mod installed, and i haven't seen major increases.

7) The question about the pink dressed elf lady was:
a)If it was possbile to allow her to learn more spells (either offensive spells like blizzards or spells like slow,silence etc)?;
b)if it was possbile if she joined your party at a much lower level like the fat guy?
Because with this demo she only obtained the charm spell compared to version 1.26.
The fat guy learned far more spells and he joined the party at lower level than in version 1.26

8) Another question is it possbile to mod the game so that every summoned monster could share some exp (even just half) even thou they haven't been active in battle?
Because otherwise grinding every summon would take a lot of time.

I am using the latest version of the demo available with your mod of course.
I would like to express my gratitude for this mod and even those minor changes your mod has made are far more than welcomed already.
I will keep testing it and i will report everything i could find.
I wish you good luck for everything.

JohnWick

Reputation score
View attachment 49941
The highest bonus I've seen for MC is 30. I even got a confirmation screen before dismissing the 30 bonus pt, so I thought it was the highest. I've seen tried re-rolling a bunch of time and still I don't see anything higher than 30. I guess my MC is destined to be mid.