What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Ah, unintended shenanigans.

I think i'll keep with the vanilla as-intended game.
Technically you could do this pre 2.07 with the base game. Just need platform + jump + warp (which was available base game prior to 2.07 via Witch's Shop in Dale Coin). When you buy the warp spell, the shopkeeper says you need to complete a quest to use it, but in 2.06, you could use it immediately, bypassing the quest (which I'm assuming isn't implemented yet). So the ladder was obtainable in the base game in version 2.06 by jump warp cheesing twice in the sewers.

i assume that the current intended way is to get scrolls of the summon boat thing to reach the button and then flood the main area and use another scroll of it to reach the chest with the ladder?

i assume that the current intended way is to get scrolls of the summon boat thing to reach the button and then flood the main area and use another scroll of it to reach the chest with the ladder?
Is there more than one magic boat scroll in the game right now?

Is there even a single one available now? I haven't seen one... at least I don't think I have.

Technically you could do this pre 2.07 with the base game. Just need platform + jump + warp (which was available base game prior to 2.07 via Witch's Shop in Dale Coin). When you buy the warp spell, the shopkeeper says you need to complete a quest to use it, but in 2.06, you could use it immediately, bypassing the quest (which I'm assuming isn't implemented yet). So the ladder was obtainable in the base game in version 2.06 by jump warp cheesing twice in the sewers.

cheese, bypassing a probably unimplemented quest...

I did say "as-intended". don't get me wrong, i understand the curiosity to FAFO in the game, but i'd rather not go where we're not supposed to, where the spaghetti code starts being cut and frayed from removed things.

I'll say, if i do any sortof write-up/walkthrough of any sort, i'm going to do it for intended routes vanilla.

If ya'll wanna cheat-engine 99 points on creation, hire 12 mercs to do the work for you, and start warping around where you're not supposed to be, go ahead and have fun, lol, not my business what you do in your single player game demo, yo.

you need power bracelet to be equipped. it can be found in sever near of sapphire city. also the bracelet will allow to enter some other places like barbaric dungeon where citizens is very like elfs from your party.

This post right here make sure to equip it.

Oh boy. That's an instant gameover right there then. My first save is trapped in witch's cave then. Don't have power bracelet. Will make a new save if i feel like it. Rightnow i don't feel liek replaying 2 hours out.

Oh boy. That's an instant gameover right there then. My first save is trapped in witch's cave then. Don't have power bracelet. Will make a new save if i feel like it. Rightnow i don't feel liek replaying 2 hours out.

how are you stuck?

hello,
what are the changes in the speficic for this part of the update 2.08?
-The formula of the magic learning judgment with the level up was changed.
-H of guest female characters is now also recorded. (Which girls have obtain an H scene and how many times is it possible?)

tweaks updated with changes of patch 208. prefer Xebit's patch3 over which is in the archive if it will be updated.
(upd: fixed impossibility to return back by floating bridges when in water)
(upd1: reenabled warp spell which was disabled in patch 207)

hello,
what are the changes in the speficic for this part of the update 2.08?
-The formula of the magic learning judgment with the level up was changed.
as I see there was added calculate max spell level to learn by intellect and by piety (faith). character cant learn new magic if intellect and piety is too low.

-H of guest female characters is now also recorded. (Which girls have obtain an H scene and how many times is it possible?)
I suppose slaves and other guest girls also have h history(love\recent acts) but most likely there is no cg for it, just text history as for main girls. any h acts before update 2.08 will not be recorded in any case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose slaves and other guest girls also have h history(love\recent acts) but most likely there is no cg for it, just text history as for main girls. any h acts before update 2.08 will not be recorded in any case.
many thanks

as I see there was added calculate max spell level to learn by intellect and by piety (faith). character cant learn new magic if intellect and piety is too low.
so hypotetically, if a character has very high int or faith, could said character learn spell far faster than he normally would?

are there a list of requirement of int + faith to know how much does it need to learn particoular spell for each classes?

So I tried using the Tweak version ( 2.08 ++), and I don't know where it went wrong, but somehow the Monk class can't learn the passive 'Counter' skills?
Also, the two-stacks of Floating Bridge does not allow for reversing. it's like if you already used Two planks simultaneously, if you tried to reverse to the previous plank, it will be counted as the Third plank ( which you only have two, not three planks ).

@ulmfuser3 I hope you will add it back :)
reenabled it. it was really disabled in patch 207. maybe it is very cheat or kind of or will lead to ctds in demo because of possibility to land in not implemented locations. in original of full version as i understand by code we must go to pedestal in show forest where is freezing water when show falls. in full version we using one of element stone( we got near of house in lost forest) and teleported to volcano2f area were we must find another pedestal where must use next correct element stone and will teleport into next area. when we will finish all 4 areas in final we will get some item or warp just will be enabled. so big quest for the spell because it very op i think. i just suppose this because of commented code. in the demo ofcourse all locations for the quests was removed.

So I tried using the Tweak version ( 2.08 ++), and I don't know where it went wrong, but somehow the Monk class can't learn the passive 'Counter' skills?
Also, the two-stacks of Floating Bridge does not allow for reversing. it's like if you already used Two planks simultaneously, if you tried to reverse to the previous plank, it will be counted as the Third plank ( which you only have two, not three planks ).
no tweaked changes for monk and counter passive.
floating bridges are using one after another and must be connected to some fixed floor, cant be floating just in air one after another to not be very op. try redownload tweaks, already updated 2 times including fix for floating bridges.

how are you stuck?

I don't have the power bracelet and then I try to leave the dungeon but the entrance of where I entered the dungeon gets turned into a tiny cave with no exit. And a path in it leading to somewhere is blocked by a single tile of water and I don't have a board needed to put down and cross it. A literal gameover.

I don't have the power bracelet and then I try to leave the dungeon but the entrance of where I entered the dungeon gets turned into a tiny cave with no exit. And a path in it leading to somewhere is blocked by a single tile of water and I don't have a board needed to put down and cross it. A literal gameover.
I had the same problem. Climb higher, enable teleport with a stone and it will teleport you back to the city.

hmm, i thought the witch's cave in this one needed you to board over a water tile to enter from the start, maybe it was an early change, like around 2.01/2.03? That sucks yo.

Back