What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

To those who care...
It really helps, the first game mechanics was rather simple so its really helpfull to know these things, so h-scenes trigger both from imprisonment and the king taking them away? That's pretty cool

And correct me if I'm wrong, but there are actual h-scenes on the demo, or it ends with "they had sex, look how pregnant she is", or there are but they are the ones from the CG on the blog?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And correct me if I'm wrong, but there are actual h-scenes on the demo, or it ends with "they had sex, look how pregnant she is", or there are but they are the ones from the CG on the blog?
There are some H-scenes in the demo, but not many. Off the top of my head:

Seria: Story mode, First captured scene, First Scene in Harem
Leane: First captured scene
Beatrice: First captured scene, First Scene in Harem
Cynthia: First captured scene

There's no actual sex in any of them though.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you leave the girls with the king for a long time, and then try to get the to join the army again while he is fucking them the girls will object and be like i want the king to make me pregnant, with their own type or personality, then you can decide to take them by force or let them continue fucking.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not every one of them. For example Marion, the red haired engineer never wanted to remain no matter how long I left her there beforehand. But then again her love degree was over 100, maybe that's what effects it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh wow. that's hot.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i dunno why but my heroines in first game just cant be captured no matter how many time passed and what i do, also the circle are bugged i think ?... (circle which shows if they inprisoned)

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lulz, Futon Pasta closed comments on his blog I don;t know the exact reason but I guess the trolls got to be too much to him. Next update on the game is suppose to be in 06/04.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wasn't this demo supposed to be the last? Omg, I'm starting to think we will have another Seismic's case here and he will finish the game at the end of 2016
Called it

tanto

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lulz, Futon Pasta closed comments on his blog I don;t know the exact reason but I guess the trolls got to be too much to him. Next update on the game is suppose to be in 06/04.
Well, if you keep missing the deadlines people will get annoyed. Deadlines are called deadlines for a reason.

I wonder what excuses will come this Saturday Asian time, for a project 99% complete.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So because the 2.05 version note had something about pregnancy mentioned, I looked around in the comment section and found this particular post mentioning it:

リーネとシンシアとベアトリスの
奥に居る時に復帰を選んで手前に来た後に復帰させずに王の寵愛を得るメッセ出た後、別のキャラを選ぶのを繰り返していたら妊娠した

If anyone care to try with the base 2.02 trial and see how they can get the girls pregnant? (well, the post mentions they're stuck in pregnant state and never give birth, so make sure you make backup save if you plan to keep playing)

tatski21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello/please who can help with Leane of Evil Blade
i download patch 1.21(exe+patch) from makuracover put in folder with game ,but game have black screen and if i close =many errors

Reputation score

So because the 2.05 version note had something about pregnancy mentioned, I looked around in the comment section and found this particular post mentioning it:

リーネとシンシアとベアトリスの
奥に居る時に復帰を選んで手前に来た後に復帰させずに王の寵愛を得るメッセ出た後、別のキャラを選ぶのを繰り返していたら妊娠した

If anyone care to try with the base 2.02 trial and see how they can get the girls pregnant? (well, the post mentions they're stuck in pregnant state and never give birth, so make sure you make backup save if you plan to keep playing)
So, out of curiosity, since the reaction my boner has to pregnancy is roughly equivalent to the reaction a slug has to salt, how much hype for this game should I be maintaining?

Basically, does anyone have an idea yet as to how much this game revolves around pregnancy? I'd like to know if I should keep checking this thread or just write this off as a loss and move on.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, out of curiosity, since the reaction my boner has to pregnancy is roughly equivalent to the reaction a slug has to salt, how much hype for this game should I be maintaining?

Basically, does anyone have an idea yet as to how much this game revolves around pregnancy? I'd like to know if I should keep checking this thread or just write this off as a loss and move on.
Well, the King you serve goes around the map impregnating girls to maintain his bloodline. If you can manage to keep the King occupied with other girls (from the chalice building you can make on the map nodes), you won't see it. If the girls get captured by the enemy, they get raped and eventually get pregnant the longer you leave them there.

Dunno the specifics, but if you outright avoid these scenarios, you're left with a handful of vanilla H-scenes (probably?) with the MC.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the King you serve goes around the map impregnating girls to maintain his bloodline. If you can manage to keep the King occupied with other girls (from the chalice building you can make on the map nodes), you won't see it. If the girls get captured by the enemy, they get raped and eventually get pregnant the longer you leave them there.

Dunno the specifics, but if you outright avoid these scenarios, you're left with a handful of vanilla H-scenes (probably?) with the MC.
was it ever confirmed that they can get pregnant by enemy capture too, besides the king? i thought random enemy capture didn't have any pregnancy stat to show. well, they do get raped and it wouldn't make sense if their womb magically rejected sperm that isn't the king and couldn't get pregnant lol.

still. what a jump in pregnancy fetish. the first game only had 1 pregnancy scene and that was with the green goblin cave monsters. the rogue can get pregnant from the NTR guy but only in story. she even gives birth to a child so the prince ask "who's that kid". she answers, "it's my child, with hawk" (hawk was the dude's name iirc). he does mention he will make another one if he recaptures her after her first child but never said to have any more.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

According to his page yes the enemy commanders can knock up the women they capture. You can see proof of this in this picture

Where the girl has a preganant belly and the enemy clothes on as opposed to the harem clothes on the far right.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome. more ways for pregnancy is always welcome.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my... i don't like previous game, but sequel awesome :eek:...

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i just realized i've been following this game (and thread) for over 2 years. there couldn't possibly be more delays.

r-right?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just realized i've been following this game (and thread) for over 2 years. there couldn't possibly be more delays.

r-right?