What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I think I'm gonna unsuscribe of this thread and wait 6 months, it would be for the best

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, mainly due to boredom, I managed to get the girls pregnant in harem :v

Frankly not really worth the work put into it, since the 'reward' is just their standing picture inside the harem slowly get the pregnant bellies. (which you can already see these if you just decrypt the data file)

But if anyone really really want to do it
You need to decrypt both the data file and patch file, then take stuffs from the patch folder and overwrite the data ones. This fix the crash you'd get if you don't have the patch file otherwise.

Then you need to edit the code to do 2 things:
1. increases pregnant value of the girl (to kickstart the pregnancy)

2. Change a code in master.ks file to make it show appropriate pregnancy image.

3. delete/comment out a certain for-trial line in chara.ks

Note that only the 5 girls you can put into harem have their pregnancy images. And the game do crashes if you try to load non-existing image.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, mainly due to boredom, I managed to get the girls pregnant in harem :v

Frankly not really worth the work put into it, since the 'reward' is just their standing picture inside the harem slowly get the pregnant bellies. (which you can already see these if you just decrypt the data file)

But if anyone really really want to do it
You need to decrypt both the data file and patch file, then take stuffs from the patch folder and overwrite the data ones. This fix the crash you'd get if you don't have the patch file otherwise.

Then you need to edit the code to do 2 things:
1. increases pregnant value of the girl (to kickstart the pregnancy)

2. Change a code in master.ks file to make it show appropriate pregnancy image.

3. delete/comment out a certain for-trial line in chara.ks

Note that only the 5 girls you can put into harem have their pregnancy images. And the game do crashes if you try to load non-existing image.
Nice! You must have been hella bored to pull this off before the developer decided to. Many thanks for this, but uh, could you share your edited version of the game for the less capable like myself? I mean, I can extract it and copy fine with Crass but, I don't have a clue as to how I'd go about editing the codes, even when I open it with notepad. I figure it'd be easier if you'd share your accomplishment. Or you can explain it in more depth, that works too!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice! You must have been hella bored to pull this off before the developer decided to. Many thanks for this, but uh, could you share your edited version of the game for the less capable like myself? I mean, I can extract it and copy fine with Crass but, I don't have a clue as to how I'd go about editing the codes, even when I open it with notepad. I figure it'd be easier if you'd share your accomplishment. Or you can explain it in more depth, that works too!
Well, it first started when I heard you CAN get the girls pregnant in harem (and I do know there's images of the 5 girls in such state in the harem from decrypting the data)

Then out of curiosity I tried opening the decrypted scripts through notepad, realize it readable so I figured I'd look around, trying to find how to make the pregnancy happens.

Then it led into finding some other discoveries that can't be test due to game crashing either for lack of images or the author have a different safety code elsewhere that I couldn't figure out (for example, the sexual stat window for the girl have code for showing pregnancy, an item called succubus's bracelet, connection paths that the author removed for trial purpose like the path leading to the 3 wizard girls up top or the desert kingdom to the bottom right)

Anyway, here's my xscript folder :v just remember to move away the patch file if it's still in your game folder or it'll overwrite everything.

I added the pregnancy starting bit to when the king take the girl into the back room, so just go in and out of harem until all girls get their turn then wait at least 3 months before checking (then check again every month or so)

Attachments

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, it first started when I heard you CAN get the girls pregnant in harem (and I do know there's images of the 5 girls in such state in the harem from decrypting the data)

Then out of curiosity I tried opening the decrypted scripts through notepad, realize it readable so I figured I'd look around, trying to find how to make the pregnancy happens.

Then it led into finding some other discoveries that can't be test due to game crashing either for lack of images or the author have a different safety code elsewhere that I couldn't figure out (for example, the sexual stat window for the girl have code for showing pregnancy, an item called succubus's bracelet, connection paths that the author removed for trial purpose like the path leading to the 3 wizard girls up top or the desert kingdom to the bottom right)

Anyway, here's my xscript folder :v just remember to move away the patch file if it's still in your game folder or it'll overwrite everything.

I added the pregnancy starting bit to when the king take the girl into the back room, so just go in and out of harem until all girls get their turn then wait at least 3 months before checking (then check again every month or so)
Ah, thank you. I deleted data/patch.xp3 and in using your file on the extracted folder helped me see the event. I wonder why the developer decided against updating the demo with this. Also, the older demo had two other girls in the King's harem that we don't have in the recent one. Kinda makes me wonder if they have a fixed opportunity too. Well either way, all that's left is to wait for the game now I guess.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thank you. I deleted data/patch.xp3 and in using your file on the extracted folder helped me see the event. I wonder why the developer decided against updating the demo with this. Also, the older demo had two other girls in the King's harem that we don't have in the recent one. Kinda makes me wonder if they have a fixed opportunity too. Well either way, all that's left is to wait for the game now I guess.
The author didn't intend for pregnancy to be available in the demo, the guy who made it happen did it through some bugs that the author have fixed since then.

As for reason for less girls harem-able this time, probably just haven't finished their harem images (well, the imouto isn't here due to story reason since all the demos are technically some variation on the starting story)? They're going kinda big this time with at least some level of H content for every female characters (for example, there's showing sex stat window for one of the mage girl)

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Code:
  No.1  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[1]']Leane_Ending
  No.2  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[2]']Donna_Ending
  No.3  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[3]']Princess_Fiona_Ending
  No.4  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[4]']Lamentia_Ending
  No.5  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[5]']Memoria_Ending
  No.6  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[6]']Helga_Ending
  No.7  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[7]']Red_Knight_Ending
  No.8  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[8]']Harem_Ending
  No.9  [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[9]']Alpina_Ending
  No.10 [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[10]']Violet_Ending
  No.11 [if exp='sf.clearedEnding[11]']Wanda_Ending
These are the possible endings.

Conditions for the Endings of the 4 Main Heroines:
Here is the relevant code:
Code:
; ■ → 好感度が高ければ結ばれたヒロインとエンディングへ If "loveGoaled" is "true" than lock in this ending
[if exp='o.Leane.loveGoaled']
	@call storage="heroine01.scn" target=*ending
	@complete n=1
[elsif exp='o.Donna.loveGoaled']
	@call storage="heroine02.scn" target=*ending
	@complete n=2
[elsif exp='o.Princess_Fiona.loveGoaled']
	@call storage="heroine03.scn" target=*ending
	@complete n=3
[elsif exp='o.Lamentia.loveGoaled']
	@call storage="heroine04.scn" target=*ending
	@complete n=4
[endif]
Bad Endings for heroine when
loveGoaled = false

Condition:

*Donna_bed_4
*Leane_bed_4
*Princess_Fiona_bed_3
*Lamentia_bed_3
@eval exp='o.heroine.inPrison = 2000'
@eval exp='o.heroine.loveGoaled = false'

Basically the longer they stay in prison the more "bad scenes" play and if scene "bed_xxx" is played her ending is not reachable.

Donna & Fiona & Leane have additional bad ends:

Donna:
*event_100
;[Occurrence condition] o.Donna.home !== void && o.Donna.home === o.Ricard.home && o.Donna.exist && o.Ricard.exist && o.Donna.country === o.Lionel_Kingdom
[eventon]
@call storage="heroine02.scn" target=*ero_ex
@eval exp='o.Donna.isHeroine = 2'
@eval exp='o.Donna.hasEvent = ["fallen2"]'
@eval exp='o.Donna.loveGoaled = false'
@addevent n=37
[eventoff]

in words:
  • Donna.home is not empty
  • Donna.home is the same as Ricard.home
  • Donna.exist
  • Ricard.exist
  • Donna.country is Lionel_Kingdom

Princess_Fiona:
*event_101
;[Occurrence condition] o.Elias.home !== void && o.Elias.home === o.Princess_Fiona.home && o.Elias.home === o.Badbull.home && o.Princess_Fiona.exist && o.Badbull.exist
[eventon]
@call storage="heroine03.scn" target=*ero_ex
@eval exp='o.Princess_Fiona.isHeroine = 2'
@eval exp='o.Princess_Fiona.hasEvent = ["fallen2"]'
@eval exp='o.Princess_Fiona.loveGoaled = false'
@addevent n=38
[eventoff]

Leane:
It has to do with Leopard.
@eval exp='sf.replayflg10 = true'
@eval exp='o.Leane.isHeroine = 2'
@eval exp='o.Leane.hasEvent = ["fallen2"]'
@eval exp='o.Leane.loveGoaled = false'

Good endings when
loveGoaled = true

Conditions:
Leane
Princess_Fiona
Lamentia
Donna

*ans1
@eval exp='o.heroine.hasEvent = ["answer_yes"]'
@eval exp='o.heroine.hasEvent = ["level_4"]' cond='o.Demon_Army.exist'
@eval exp='o.heroine.loveGoaled = true'

level_4:
Leane unintentionally nude…?
Reward from Donna
At bedroom of nighttime with Princess_Fiona…
The lips of Lamentia

Basically the Demon_Army must exist and then reach level_4 event with a heroine and then answer yes.
I write the rest later
So trying to decipher the code for the Fiona event with Badbull, it reads like we can recruit him since he has to be in the same place as Elias. Everytime I attack his base he runs away at the end of it, am I supposed to attack with a certain person? Or just how can I make that event happen?

Edit: Actually I just found out how to get him. For any one else wanting to know you just do quest hunting at his base location after you've beaten him.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Official page updated with samples of heroines voice. Also Chloe's enemy slave outfit got changed and still no release date.

Last edited:

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just finished the first game and i'm wondering how the story is connected to this. some of the characters look similar but have different names, and leane looks like a totally different person. is it a remake or something?

and the h-system page mentions when you contact the enemy lords they could be in the middle of NTRing the girls. does that mean you can miss events and relationships progress independently of the player? sounds like a way more interesting and realistic system.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, so caveating that I skipped over the majority of the story in the demo and so might have grabbed completely the wrong end of the stick on this... My understanding is that this is the same world as the first Leane game, but it takes place some generations after it.

As to the NTR system, I believe what you're saying only applies to the King of your country, not the enemy lords. If you let your heroines go into the harem, they're gonna get screwed if you don't get them out. Enemies use a similar system to the previous game, albeit a bit more refined.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game still isn't out yet?! Jesus, is this a triple A title?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in the world of indie h-game development. i will probably have to say yes. they said they are going to have full VA for all the heroines (not sure if only main or generics too). more CG's then the first one.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OK, so caveating that I skipped over the majority of the story in the demo and so might have grabbed completely the wrong end of the stick on this... My understanding is that this is the same world as the first Leane game, but it takes place some generations after it.

As to the NTR system, I believe what you're saying only applies to the King of your country, not the enemy lords. If you let your heroines go into the harem, they're gonna get screwed if you don't get them out. Enemies use a similar system to the previous game, albeit a bit more refined.
So this Leane is a descendant of the first Leane? I don't remember if the first Leane was even part of royalty since she dressed up in your typical female knight armor.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was looking on some japanese site and from what I could understand with google translate it seemed to say some of the characters are ancestors of the characters from the first game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So this Leane is a descendant of the first Leane? I don't remember if the first Leane was even part of royalty since she dressed up in your typical female knight armor.
it could be possible. i mean, in the first one. the male was a prince wasn't he? that would make leanne a descendant of royalty.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Trial got updated again. Seems to be additional voices to the harem and some bug fixes.

Last edited:

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New post on the journal. I think he says something about announcing the release date soon. But I can't be sure.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New post on the journal. I think he says something about announcing the release date soon. But I can't be sure.
Yeah, he's saying he wants to announce a date but he wants to be careful given the history of delays. If he's making such a big deal about it the date he has planned is probably months away, which is...disappointing to say the least.