What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Well this is the guy who said it would be out in november, then said it was 99% done and would be out by golden week. Some people really need to know how to set deadlines.

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well this is the guy who said it would be out in november, then said it was 99% done and would be out by golden week. Some people really need to know how to set deadlines.
Being they are a small circle it can be hard for any indie circle to give a real estimation of when they will be finished, not to mention they probably have other jobs and of course lives to live and you can't always take into consideration things that have not happen yet. I'm sure when he said "99% done" he was thinking "Okay so this other guy has his job done and all we need to do is get everything together!" and because of some miscommunication or falling out you can end up with a big part of the project all of suddenly not where it was expected to be.

^^ As a person who has attempted to develop a game with a few others I can tell you it's a train wreck in comparison to more professional and full time circles. But I think ふとんパスタ is making the best of what he can with what he has, especially in consideration this game is quite ambitious for a small indie circle.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Being they are a small circle it can be hard for any indie circle to give a real estimation of when they will be finished, not to mention they probably have other jobs and of course lives to live and you can't always take into consideration things that have not happen yet. I'm sure when he said "99% done" he was thinking "Okay so this other guy has his job done and all we need to do is get everything together!" and because of some miscommunication or falling out you can end up with a big part of the project all of suddenly not where it was expected to be.

^^ As a person who has attempted to develop a game with a few others I can tell you it's a train wreck in comparison to more professional and full time circles. But I think ふとんパスタ is making the best of what he can with what he has, especially in consideration this game is quite ambitious for a small indie circle.
I can imagine the frustration it can be to have certain development projects frozen over something technical otherwise. Still not an excuse to say your game is on the cusp of being completed and it'll be released on X date, only to have it delayed time and time again. If you're dealing with so many uncertainties then it's better just to not say anything at all, hype is a double-edged sword after all. Some tact and patience is allowed for the developer, but not for this generations' customers it seems.

Last edited:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm watching the blog like a hawk. No release date but the last post was updated to say that the second part of the doujinshi is out now.

Maybe this will free up some resources for the game?

Mintsavan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm watching the blog like a hawk. No release date but the last post was updated to say that the second part of the doujinshi is out now.

Maybe this will free up some resources for the game?
The resources that are being put into working on doujins are most of the time just Artists with nothing to do since they most likely already have all the CG finished so there is nothing more to do for the game. It's better to have something to do while the game is still being coded and get some kind of revenue and continued interest for their circle.

At least from my experience that's how it usually goes. You rarely find an artist who doubles as a coder and generally the Art / Story is one of the first bits you complete when you start working on a project. Only thing else you can really do with your Artist is put him on QA if you don't have him working on anything else which would be the only thing that could possibly speed things up any.

Honestly I wouldn't hawk over their blog till we get a bit closer on comiket, Which is at the end of December.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, i don't have any money this time around or i'd buy this one too. i bought the first one and shared it on the original thread (iirc).

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 new cgs on the main website.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Things seems to be moving, let's hope we can see the finished game by this year

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They updated the specs for the game as well as added a release date of mid november.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They updated the specs for the game as well as added a release date of mid november.
*Assumes the fetal position and tries not to get excited*

Please...no more delays. I can't...I can't do this anymore.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well maybe i'm being naive here but i don't think there will be any delays. that last post on 9/12 said they were conflicted about it and would not give dates unless they were 100% sure.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am starting to think that Bannerlords is gonna come out before this. And Bannerlords was announced in 2012.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am starting to think that Bannerlords is gonna come out before this. And Bannerlords was announced in 2012.
Half Life 3 CONFIRMED

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the devs have made another blog post which basically says the same thing as the new specs page: mid November release. Along with details on what remains to be done - basically hook up CGs and game balance, which implies that the more complicated stuff is now done. Huzzah!

The CG page has also been updated with some more stuff - it's up to 15 images now. I think most of the new ones were probably from the old demo page, but it's still worth a gander.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the devs have made another blog post which basically says the same thing as the new specs page: mid November release. Along with details on what remains to be done - basically hook up CGs and game balance, which implies that the more complicated stuff is now done. Huzzah!

The CG page has also been updated with some more stuff - it's up to 15 images now. I think most of the new ones were probably from the old demo page, but it's still worth a gander.
was gonna mention the CG page got changed. i didn't notice anything new. so yeah, it was probably just old images used rather then give us that last new image >.<

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dev said the game is suppose to get a "True final trial" today and full game release by the mid of this month.

yeah right

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dev said the game is suppose to get a "True final trial" today and full game release by the mid of this month.

yeah right
oh. my. god.

i-i can't believe that! miracle!

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dev just posted said release is postponed till end of this month. Here we go again. At this point I dont know if I should pirate the game cause of this bullshit or support him lol.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So any news if they are still releasing the final trial.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Those who have been around since the beginning will remain unsurprised. Date announced, date delayed, date comes and nothing. We are approaching the 3 year mark now.

So any news if they are still releasing the final trial.
He said "today" over 24 hours ago so probably not.

Last edited: