What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Chloe: Raise her affection and talk repeatedly to her. Some time after her last event (a month maybe?) the King will call you both to insist on your marriage. Some time after this (maybe a month again?), the next time Chloe and Ares move to the same location an event will trigger. Say yes. Talk to her again.

Beatrice: Raise her affection and talk two times to her. The second time she will tell you she wants to go to some gold mine in the north. Go there with her. Choose yes.

Nora: Talk to her three times. Conquer all formerly orange territories, including the one with the boss. Preferably, have Nora and Ares moving together so that you don't miss any events. After conquering those territories, keep talking to her.

Carla: I didn't get to sex yet, but I suspect it's similar to Nora; free her brother and defeat the nearby boss.

Seria: After first event, move Ares to Diamond City. Event will say something about a dude somewhere in the west island, but I didn't get further than that. I figure sending some units to search there could progress her story.

I haven't tried Leane, Cynthia and Marion. I tried Muriel but I have absolutely no clue, and Dorothy just doesn't tell me anything. You can only have one wife, but you can trick the game into letting you switch to a new one. Can't switch back, though.

Edit: I agree that platinum is still easy enough, unfortunately. Maybe having the enemy spawn more units would help to keep you busy, at least.
I bow to you. Thank you very much.

I see...somehow I was mistaken thinking the Beatrice's trigger is in the south mine or something. Lol.

I just somehow triggered Chloe and I am going to try for Cala after this. Well, its pretty fun. I plan to let Ares have some fun with the girl before I give them to the enemies. Lol that will give stronger NTR feeling

Maybe more enemies will me more challenging...but I think the actual problem is the AI is a bit slow in attacking our cities. Before they can attack I will already have reinforced the defenses and put enough troops. But to be honest I am kinda struggling with plattinum...mainly because the horny king keep stealing my best units lol

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it was patched with the latest patches, but I found the reason why some of the girls don't get converted is that a particular enemy unit needs to move to where they are held to molest/rape/convert them. Trouble is, they often get stuck if they need to stealth move through your territory if it's in the way.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I'll fill in two blanks on the love route sheet.

Muriel is Ares's sister - there's a couple of minor events with her, but no sex for obvious reasons.

Seria is a bit of a pain, and requires access to a large chunk of the map, cutting across multiple competing empires. The plot involves curing an endemic illness in her home village. If memory serves, the steps are something like this:
1) Talk to Seria with sufficiently high love
2) Ares to Diamond City, will find info on a mage who knows how to cure the illness who lives in Pageno Town.
3) Search Pageno Town (パジェノの町), recruit Betrinus (ベトリヌス)
3) Ares talks to Betrinus, will be given list of items for cure
4) Buy the items (where to get them; エーテル in エイドリア城 (but sold in other places), マカの根 in 山奥の隠れ里, 高地の牧草 in 砂漠の民の集落)
5) Take Ares and Seria to Seria's home village - I don't have the name to hand, but it's the bottom left on the island. If you can't get there, have a unit search the port on the continent to find the route. You might need to talk to Seria, not sure.
6) If you have all the items, option 1 in the resulting scene.

Beware though that due to the location of Seria's village, if the King want's girls for his Harem she will have nowhere to run. So, uh, make sure to move her there as late as possible, otherwise you don't get the H-scene until the end of the game.

Last edited:

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it was patched with the latest patches, but I found the reason why some of the girls don't get converted is that a particular enemy unit needs to move to where they are held to molest/rape/convert them. Trouble is, they often get stuck if they need to stealth move through your territory if it's in the way.
Well, I can't remember which version of the patch I had with the game at the time, but I remember perfectly the red emperor walking right through my bases to get to one of the girls. I think it's safe to assume that whatever happened to you has been fixed.
Muriel is Ares's sister - there's a couple of minor events with her, but no sex for obvious reasons.
;_;

I should have expected it, I guess; Chloe doesn't get invited to the King's harem after all, and if there was going to be incest in the game then surely Baroque would have partaken in it.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the last change the maker of this ssg made into his ssg in the game(he said), other changes will mostly likely be added from other players while they test and do things... oh well. Here latest updated ssg(codes) for the game.
@JorgeFFC which SpoilerAL version should I use? I have 6.1 and it seems too old. Any download links, espiecially for English version?
EDIT: 1.17 out !
EDIT2: How to speedup whole game/battles? Sadly, speedhack from Cheat Engine won't work at all!

Last edited:

ulmfuser3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3) Search Pageno Town (パジェノの町), recruit Betrinus (ベトリヌス)
First I could not find Betrinus in Pageno Town. I checked all prisoners and generals and then I used search action in Pageno Town and found Betrinus.
To find path(and other hidden paths in other towns\villages\caves) from 'Will's port town'(ウィルの港町) also will need search action.

Also found another companion Pamela(パメラが) in 'Hidden river in the mountains'(山奥の隠れ里).

Last edited:

sirensix

Reputation score

Carla route:
Follow the hint to approach the purple city with a camel unit. Talk to Carla and Isaac, Carla looks forward to marriage and her brother approves. After defeating all the red force you get asked if you will marry Carla. Agree for a vanilla scene. With Chloe route active, you can refuse to marry Carla and talk to Chloe for a vanilla scene.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to put Nora and Dorothy into harem ? Just play northern route?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to raise affection for them and see their talk scenes and save the northern kingdom for Nora.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have tried the new ssg file for spoilerAL with 1.15 patch version (the newest is 1.17 now) and i have the "cant write memory" problem constantly. this happen probably because the version of the ssg its not the same of my game because you know... daily patch. so i must ask, anyone know with what patch they have create the ssg file?

now, some little question;

i really must wait until the game is definitely patched, and then wait for the proper ssg file?
where can i find the source of the ssg file for this game? so i can check them and see when they released new ssg file.

btw, there is a way to see the affection value without go in the harem stat?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have tried the new ssg file for spoilerAL with 1.15 patch version (the newest is 1.17 now) and i have the "cant write memory" problem constantly. this happen probably because the version of the ssg its not the same of my game because you know... daily patch. so i must ask, anyone know with what patch they have create the ssg file?
Do you have SpoilerAL 6.2 or 6.1?

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really must wait until the game is definitely patched, and then wait for the proper ssg file?
where can i find the source of the ssg file for this game? so i can check them and see when they released new ssg file.
Here's the source:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not every one of them. For example Marion, the red haired engineer never wanted to remain no matter how long I left her there beforehand. But then again her love degree was over 100, maybe that's what effects it.
Maybe it differs from girl to girl. In the first game, the sex dialogues and certain game elements suggest that Fiona and Memoria seems to be more loyal than Leane, who will betray you at the sight of another man with a bigger cock. That actually makes Leane's scenes hotter for me, even though Fiona gets a lot more scenes and CG variations than Leane does.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still cant find some scenes. For example Dorothy, she never has love gauge. Pirate and Cynthia - I tried also and nothing. Anyone?

EDIT: Ok, we have a walkthrough:

Last edited:

Blooregard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just thinking back on it now this was disappointing :confused::D

sirensix

Reputation score

This game... it doesn't reward you for effort, most of the sex and art is behind NTR so you just have to give your girls away to the harem and the enemy.

Just completed with Kara's ending, there's just ONE straightforward vanilla scene. After all that effort to complete the game it just seems to be a bit of happily ever after text.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'll fill in two blanks on the love route sheet.

4) Buy the items (where to get them; エーテル in エイドリア城 (but sold in other places), マカの根 in 山奥の隠れ里, 高地の牧草 in 砂漠の民の集落)
I was in second place and there wasn't such item. In third one also. Any more info ?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was in second place and there wasn't such item. In third one also. Any more info ?
Well, I just double checked with the latest patch and my advice: Look harder, and make sure you're in the right places. The instructions are not wrong, and the items are definitely there. Remember, it's the town before the cave in the upper-middle of the map and the oasis village before the mine in the lower-middle of the map.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I just double checked with the latest patch and my advice: Look harder, and make sure you're in the right places. The instructions are not wrong, and the items are definitely there. Remember, it's the town before the cave in the upper-middle of the map and the oasis village before the mine in the lower-middle of the map.
It looks like, authors made some changes. Now you can buy 3x エーテル wchich all 3 of them are available in all places mentioned. I have all of them, and there is repeated Serias text about finding them. Bug maybe? So it is impossible now to finish this quest.

EDIT: Maybe I started game and created save with <1.17 and now, with 1.17, I have problem. I'll restart then.

EDIT2: Nothing helps. Could anyone provide savegame before Seria bad end? セリア経験豊富エンド

Attachments

Last edited: