What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

iWriter88

Reputation score
Hey, can you tell me how you get a working version of Translator Aggregator to use Google Translate Chinese -> English? My Chiitrans Lite Google Translate just broke.
Yeah sure, use the TA from this link: (the r190 version). Just don't forget to change the translated from setting to Simplified Chinese and you should be fine lol

AmazinK9

Reputation score
is there an english translation for this game? how do you even translate this?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is there an english translation for this game? how do you even translate this?
there is not any traslation yet. only some partial for old version of the game.
btw, VNR work fine with this game.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone hear anything from the developers like are they making a new game or have they gone completely dark?

FigelNarage

Reputation score
there is not any traslation yet. only some partial for old version of the game.
btw, VNR work fine with this game.
Can you provide a guide on how to get it to work with the game? Not too sure with the settings.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can you provide a guide on how to get it to work with the game? Not too sure with the settings.
just search and dowload the last version of nvr, and search any guide on how to properly setup the vnr program.
there is a shit-tons of guide out there like , but really, pick whatever you want.
i suggest you to use some smartphone app like google traslator to traslate trough photo the menu of the game. for every other text vnr works fine.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If someone provides me a working copy of 1.43 (PM me), I will make the partial again. I tried converting my 1.36 partial to 1.40 and it's not working out. I want to start fresh. Maybe this time I can actually get spaces between the fucking proper nouns.

I want a clean copy this fucking dev keeps dropping files everywhere I hate this mother fucker. Doesn't know how to do proper version control.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If someone provides me a working copy of 1.43 (PM me), I will make the partial again. I tried converting my 1.36 partial to 1.40 and it's not working out. I want to start fresh. Maybe this time I can actually get spaces between the fucking proper nouns.

I want a clean copy this fucking dev keeps dropping files everywhere I hate this mother fucker. Doesn't know how to do proper version control.
There's yet another new version? This dev o_O... If I get some time I'll see if I can get the latest one tomorrow, good to see you're still around and translating this, anyway

And heads up everyone this thread's been marked for deletion, if you got some time it prob just needs a new OP game mechanics description

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's yet another new version? This dev o_O... If I get some time I'll see if I can get the latest one tomorrow, good to see you're still around and translating this, anyway

And heads up everyone this thread's been marked for deletion, if you got some time it prob just needs a new OP game mechanics description
Someone sent me a copy already. I will work on it during the weekend if I'm not burned out by work.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Attachments

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Also, why did this dev never use the pirates and make them fuck the girls? Such a wasted opportunity
sadly, the game is full of wasted opportunity. there is a tons of thing that can be implemented but that will likely never seen the light.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
sadly, the game is full of wasted opportunity. there is a tons of thing that can be implemented but that will likely never seen the light.
Well, its an extremely large game, there are wasted potentials everywhere.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, its an extremely large game, there are wasted potentials everywhere.
Large in terms of the amount of "stuff" in the game, yes. But that's not a good thing, really. The writing in this game is atrociously verbose, and in dire need of editing. There is no need for such a simple story to have so much filler text that characters end conversations with a recap of the salient points of the conversation they just had.

The other issue is that mechanically, a good chunk of the H-content (both Harem/Captured stuff) is just timers ticking down, and knowing where to click so those events don't pass you by. And most of the H-stuff is samey because the Harem/Captured stuff is by far the dominant theme of the game. For some people that's fine, of course. But I think a lot of people do prefer a little bit more variety in terms of H-game scenes. There's also an issue with depiction of women, as this game has a particularly extreme form of NTR: the majority of female characters are depicted as literally betraying their country for orgasms at the hands of a rapist. I get that some people like corruption/NTR mechanics, but this is... well, I certainly would want to see women depicted in something of a more positive light.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Large in terms of the amount of "stuff" in the game, yes. But that's not a good thing, really. The writing in this game is atrociously verbose, and in dire need of editing. There is no need for such a simple story to have so much filler text that characters end conversations with a recap of the salient points of the conversation they just had.
agree. a lot of stuff bad connected with each other and with, in the end, not so much content for each heroine.
i mean, i love the game but it's like the shadow of what this game can really be in capable hands..

The other issue is that mechanically, a good chunk of the H-content (both Harem/Captured stuff) is just timers ticking down, and knowing where to click so those events don't pass you by. And most of the H-stuff is samey because the Harem/Captured stuff is by far the dominant theme of the game. For some people that's fine, of course. But I think a lot of people do prefer a little bit more variety in terms of H-game scenes. There's also an issue with depiction of women, as this game has a particularly extreme form of NTR: the majority of female characters are depicted as literally betraying their country for orgasms at the hands of a rapist. I get that some people like corruption/NTR mechanics, but this is... well, I certainly would want to see women depicted in something of a more positive light.
yeah. some mechanics can be greately improved, the whole kidnap system for exemple or the corruption system.
i really wish to see the option for thief class enemy to sneak and kidnap your girls, and many other improvement but sadly i'm not the dev and i dont have coding skill so... u,u

for the ntr part, well it's literally the theme of the game lol the game is made with rough ntr in mind, and it's normal to see that kind of stuff.
its like play an oppai game and dislike the presence of big boobs, or play a gore game an be annoyed of gore scene :p

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I agree, the majority of the content feels unfulfilling mostly due to how the capture system is implemented, though perhaps if he found some ways to expand on it, that would also suffice instead of adding fresh new ideas and systems that could have ultimately killed the game from feature creep.. I believe 使徒天使エンジェルリーベ is a slightly better example of a more thought out capture corruption system. I don't agree with female representation in fiction as a whole, but there is room or all kinds of personalities so a female that dominates would change things up a bit, but there must always been room of all forms of creativity and so it should be left to it's own devices and not frowned upon in some arrogant or elitist fashion. (Though taking from reality females who fight in war relative in our history have never ended well, even heroines like Jeanne d'arc lol). I'm sure it's just a to each their own ultimately and the current culture seems to want people to wish for more macho or respected ladies. What with all these white knight philosophies I kind of miss the delicate maiden stereotypes...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I agree, the majority of the content feels unfulfilling mostly due to how the capture system is implemented, though perhaps if he found some ways to expand on it, that would also suffice instead of adding fresh new ideas and systems that could have ultimately killed the game from feature creep.. I believe 使徒天使エンジェルリーベ is a slightly better example of a more thought out capture corruption system. I don't agree with female representation in fiction as a whole, but there is room or all kinds of personalities so a female that dominates would change things up a bit, but there must always been room of all forms of creativity and so it should be left to it's own devices and not frowned upon in some arrogant or elitist fashion. (Though taking from reality females who fight in war relative in our history have never ended well, even heroines like Jeanne d'arc lol). I'm sure it's just a to each their own ultimately and the current culture seems to want people to wish for more macho or respected ladies. What with all these white knight philosophies I kind of miss the delicate maiden stereotypes...
Just to clarify, I'm not against capture corruption systems per se, and I'm not calling for any changes in personality types etc. The specific issue I have here is that only women are subject to the capture corruption system, and it's the majority of women in the game subject to it. As I recall (and if I'm wrong, please correct me) Male generals in the Leane games are not subject to the capture corruption system, and when captured they just stay in prison, loyal to the last. Or escape.

If male generals could get captured and corrupted as well, then I would have no problem with the basic idea of the system (and that doesn't necessarily call for more events, either - it could just be numbers based). The issue is that because the system is applied only to the female cast and not the male cast, and that the system doesn't paint those corrupted in the most flattering light, it feels like a very negative take on women in general. And that doesn't sit well with me, at least.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a hentai game...

Edit: Seriously why are you discussing representation and morals in a fucking fetish game.
Though I will agree on the capture system being bad. It's honestly really braindead to rescue the girls and I always felt that I had to intentionally suicide them into the enemy to actually get the scenes rather than it happening naturally. Even in higher difficulties where you can actually have a challenge, the enemy will just run you over if the girls are captured since they typically have some of the best skills in the game.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just to clarify, I'm not against capture corruption systems per se, and I'm not calling for any changes in personality types etc. The specific issue I have here is that only women are subject to the capture corruption system, and it's the majority of women in the game subject to it. As I recall (and if I'm wrong, please correct me) Male generals in the Leane games are not subject to the capture corruption system, and when captured they just stay in prison, loyal to the last. Or escape.

If male generals could get captured and corrupted as well, then I would have no problem with the basic idea of the system (and that doesn't necessarily call for more events, either - it could just be numbers based). The issue is that because the system is applied only to the female cast and not the male cast, and that the system doesn't paint those corrupted in the most flattering light, it feels like a very negative take on women in general. And that doesn't sit well with me, at least.
Might be wrong, but in the previous game I thought your male generals would be eventually bribed over when captured (and probably get a scene if this was a different genre :sneaky:). In this one as well, any with low loyalty might switch sides or disappear altogether as well, but it is kind of off they don't switch sides in captivity, yea...

Ah, also for the pirates there is a scene; if you progress the blue haired priestess romance far enough, the pirate captain will abduct and eventually rape her.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Asking for equilibrium then? I suppose that's only fair, though I have to wonder if adding yaoi to the game would have served it greater sales to offset the time spent creating it. I don't think I've seen this developer ever do yaoi either in his older works.