What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Leane 2 came out after a very long time of them going dark also iirc.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn ur right their blog is a year dead ...it hurts right in my ntr heart.. anyways is their anymore games similar like this?? main ntr game with a toss of strategy style?..
i don't know any similar game. In fact i would like to know if anyone have recommendation lol.
Leane game has quite unique concept after all. It's a SRPG and NTR game with map movement. The girls may change side and can be redeemed after that. If you want good ending. you can save your girl from NTR and still enjoy the hscene by throwing other girls to NTR guys. If you want NTR ending, well...it's much easier.

Leane 2 came out after a very long time of them going dark also iirc.
I hope it's the same this time. I just hope he will suddenly announce new game, maybe Leane 3, after a long time being quiet lol.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well I want to have faith on leane 3, if we evaluate the difference in quality between leane of evil blade and leane of legitimate crown it's a big jump. The main bad points that I hope a change are:

-Better economy (needing buldings to generate more income and more uses for gold)
-Recruiting common units (like knights, heavy knights, archers...) as garrison
-Making the main war more alive, with events and the enemy doing more efforts with time (until they arrive to their maximun strenght of course)
-Make opportunities for the enemy to capture a female general (like kidnapping tries and things like that)
-Moving captured female generals towards their main places 1 place per 5 days in black difficulty.
-Auto-resolve optional option, would be forced between garrison and attacking units.

I think with just that we would have a better and more challenging game oh, and the 3 prologues aren't truly needed, having a common one would be good enough.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Leane Dev are back from the dead, they are actually working on a new project unfortunately it's not Leane 3, it's some kind of dungeon crawler, knowing there track record it will be filled with NTR goodness.

Additionally new patch for Leane 2 ver 1.50, I think there no new content just rebalance of the game.

preview of the game:

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
fak yah,, my tralala is tingling,,,,, sad its not leanne 3 but theyre alive \o/ even a slim chance thers a possibility for it...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Leane Dev are back from the dead, they are actually working on a new project unfortunately it's not Leane 3, it's some kind of dungeon crawler, knowing there track record it will be filled with NTR goodness.
Yeah, I think this is the only group I know of that does exclusively NTR and I know of A LOT of NTR artists. Even artists like Carn do vanilla every now and then. I guess there's also the group Venus who does only NTR. Anyways, new game looks interesting. Seems like most of the cucking is likely gonna be done by the big guy party member.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I think this is the only group I know of that does exclusively NTR and I know of A LOT of NTR artists. Even artists like Carn do vanilla every now and then. I guess there's also the group Venus who does only NTR. Anyways, new game looks interesting. Seems like most of the cucking is likely gonna be done by the big guy party member.
Judging by the preview of the game, Most of the NTR will probably come from the Inn/Hotel System letting your female party stay with the same room as Big Elf Guy will lead to NTR Events, I'm guessing there might be some circumstances that you won't always be able to choose what room your party will stay in. Hopefully there will be monsters in the mix since it is a dungeon crawler like getting NTR when you get defeated by a boss in the dungeon.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Decyrpted the new new patch and see that it adds harem clothes for the girls when they are out of the harem which I guess works like the slave clothes.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Judging by the preview of the game, Most of the NTR will probably come from the Inn/Hotel System letting your female party stay with the same room as Big Elf Guy will lead to NTR Events, I'm guessing there might be some circumstances that you won't always be able to choose what room your party will stay in. Hopefully there will be monsters in the mix since it is a dungeon crawler like getting NTR when you get defeated by a boss in the dungeon.
nice. this remind me a lot the shadowcore inn events, where there was 3 people and only 2 bed lol

Decyrpted the new new patch and see that it adds harem clothes for the girls when they are out of the harem which I guess works like the slave clothes.
i'm happy he still update the game, i was thinking the last patch was the final patch after all. there is other stuff in this patch other than the harem dress?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
nice. this remind me a lot the shadowcore inn events, where there was 3 people and only 2 bed lol

i'm happy he still update the game, i was thinking the last patch was the final patch after all. there is other stuff in this patch other than the harem dress?
I think other than that is some rebalancing also I think this is the last patch since he is moving on to new game.

mememe

Reputation score

Additionally new patch for Leane 2 ver 1.50, I think there no new content just rebalance of the game.

preview of the game:
It's actually alright that it's not Leane 3, this circle always tries to merge NTR and gameplay in innovative ways and try new things.

Orion9137

Reputation score
Anyone have a clue how this is suppose to work?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone have a clue how this is suppose to work?
sadly, not.
i've tried to do a clean harem-run until the end, with particular attention to every shop in order to see if this harem-clothes revealed (hehe) itself, but with no luck.
i can buy slave clothes, but the harem one seems pretty unobtainable. perhaps there is a dedicated event that will unlock them?

Orion9137

Reputation score
sadly, not.
i've tried to do a clean harem-run until the end, with particular attention to every shop in order to see if this harem-clothes revealed (hehe) itself, but with no luck.
i can buy slave clothes, but the harem one seems pretty unobtainable. perhaps there is a dedicated event that will unlock them?
Yeah I tried a new run, pulled girls out at various times (after sex + after pregnancy). Then left some in until the final event and still nothing, didn't notice anything new in the menus either.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the harem clothes i bought were where the king was in my case the castle to the left of the castle below the centre fortress though

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the harem clothes i bought were where the king was in my case the castle to the left of the castle below the centre fortress though
Do you have the save for that? If you have, can I take a look at that save?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can buy the harem costumes at citadel weber or 城塞都市ウェバー .