What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

I use my own mage-type people for wizard enemies. Luckily I managed to level the mage heroine enough, and get that water vortex skill of hers. Each hit does like 1.5k damage, although it eats stamina like nothing else.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a backlash regarding this demo he released.
There are comments saying that the summer comiket version was a better version. That releasing this demo just to keep people quiet was a stupid thing to do.
Wow, there is a lot of heat around this game. Why are people so worked up?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, there is a lot of heat around this game. Why are people so worked up?
Because some people are arrogant jackasses who feel entitled to the game being released earlier than is feasible. Basically, the Devs said when they thought the game would be released, were wrong, and this repeated a couple of times. And so a number of people on the internet are mad at them - even if the reasons for the game being delayed are pretty good ones, such as bug fixing and fleshing out the content.

I'd guess that now they're also mad because a slightly buggy demo was released.

Some people here say that the situation was badly handled by MakuraCover. But in the situation they're in, there's no good way to handle it. If they delayed further, people would be up in arms about the delay. If they released, they'd be attacked for a buggy demo. No way out of that situation unfortunately.

But it has to be stated, even with all the negative publicity, they're still popular enough to crash their website.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try the new demo, not good not bad.

1 thing need to come back its the *2 *3 speed. please tell them that.

Neltharion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bug fixes
http www pandora.nu/makura/download/leane2_trial_patch_201.zip

comradered

Reputation score

Applied the patch, but the demo still has some hickups. I just crashed when a mini event popped up, probably that thief unit breaking out of jail or something.

I tried the Story mode, and it has some pretty, uhh, weird, scenarios. One has you leading your main character away from the pink territories while you're being chased by guards. If you get caught and forced into a fight, its pretty much a game over. I have no idea if this is what you're supposed to do, but I made a beeline for the fort at the top-left of the map, the one with the two thief units and that axe dude. For some reason, if you lead your character there and you get attacked by the pursuing pink units, you can use the characters inside the fort as if it was your own. You can't move them out of the building though.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm... I seems clothes don't replenish after each capture. I hoped they would change that feature. -_- So I ask if anyone know how to find the hidden number controlling it with cheat engine? I tried for a while now but so far I had no luck.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Because some people are arrogant jackasses who feel entitled to the game being released earlier than is feasible. Basically, the Devs said when they thought the game would be released, were wrong, and this repeated a couple of times. And so a number of people on the internet are mad at them - even if the reasons for the game being delayed are pretty good ones, such as bug fixing and fleshing out the content.

I'd guess that now they're also mad because a slightly buggy demo was released.

Some people here say that the situation was badly handled by MakuraCover. But in the situation they're in, there's no good way to handle it. If they delayed further, people would be up in arms about the delay. If they released, they'd be attacked for a buggy demo. No way out of that situation unfortunately.

But it has to be stated, even with all the negative publicity, they're still popular enough to crash their website.
OK I understand now, that's just the bad side of popularity :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are pregnancy pics in the data but all of imouto H-pics was removed and in the story she didn't escape with Ares.

I really hate unavoidable ntr event, hope we don't get it this time.
how did you access the pictures?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how did you access the pictures?
Just like for RPG Maker, certain tools exist that allow you to extract files from commonly used data holders. For xp3, one of tools (Crass) that you can get from TLwiki, can extract the data. This doesn't work for some like dieslmine games though since they use even more protection. At that point you're gonna have to be an expert cracker.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i see. used that exact program and going through the images. i see no pregnancy.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i see. used that exact program and going through the images. i see no pregnancy.
There's actually a handful - check the ximages folder. However the pregnancy system isn't in the demo, or at least not for the heroines.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

these are the folders that got dumped

inside the image folder it was just these

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's odd. I'm not sure what tool you used, but it definitely didn't dump everything (there's 17 folders in the archive). Personally I'm using arc_conv (grab the latest version from here: - although you may have to copy/paste the link as Mediafire doesn't like redirects from ULMF). Just drop the data.xp3 file on top of arc_conv.exe and it'll extract it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks that worked. there is quite a bit of pregnancy in the sprites. too bad none in the actual CGs.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks that worked. there is quite a bit of pregnancy in the sprites. too bad none in the actual CGs.
From my attempt at using Crass, it seems to dump files 'live', so until you get a prompt saying it's done dumping, it actually isn't done.

comradered

Reputation score

Welp, I've played through the map and defeated that balding general with the 12k troop count (thank you, thief girl), and aside from the Story mode, there really isn't much you could call new, besides the minor adjustments to the King's behavior patterns. I have to wonder how good the Comiket version of the demo is, though.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how high do you need to get the love degree to actually bed one of the girl. The brown haired archer has some ecchi event with the mc but I can't trigger it.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how high do you need to get the love degree to actually bed one of the girl. The brown haired archer has some ecchi event with the mc but I can't trigger it.
Wrong method of activation - that scene can be seen in the story mode.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmm... I seems clothes don't replenish after each capture. I hoped they would change that feature. -_- So I ask if anyone know how to find the hidden number controlling it with cheat engine? I tried for a while now but so far I had no luck.
To those who care. The imprisoned and the harem mechanics work the same way. Both start from 0 and each day you add 1 to the harem progress and 3 to the imprisoned progress. If one of the bad guys get to the imprisoned girl then this rate increases exponentially.

Harem progress has 3 threshold so far. 60, 80 and 140. 60 the girl loses some of the harem clothes. On 80 the king takes her into the back room and at 140 he has sex with her.

Prisoner progress a bit more simple. After every 100 the girl gets to the next stage of undress until she loses enough clothes to trigger the events. But this event only trigger if one of the two bad guys are present in the place she is kept at.

In the final version both scenario will be probably a bit more complicated with al the added events.

Don't know how much this helps. But it took me a while to figure it all out.