What's new

RPG NTR [Makura cover soft] 魔剣士リーネ2/ Leane of Legitimate Crown (RJ194521)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

There's no way. Anything you saw was likely from after they get NTR'd.
page 11 of the replays has this

looks like a happy end pregnancy to me.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

page 11 of the replays has this

looks like a happy end pregnancy to me.
Interesting. That's from the new update? Do you have to do something specific or just do the regular love routes?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think so, i haven't played the game yet. i only look at the new cg's and replays as they come out.

she first talks to ares or w/e the MC's name is normally at a courtyard. then 9 months later she is talking to him again looking that that and happy.

all the main girls get a happy end but only leanne gets a pregnancy happy end it seems.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated the Hack Patch to unlock all the Replays on page 11 with the 1.31 update.

Attachments

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, am i reading this right. there are 11 pages of CG? you don't mean replays do you? i can't seem to patch it up to 1.31. it's stuck on 1.20 no matter which patch i use.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I mean the replays.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh ok phew

Deadwings

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think so, i haven't played the game yet. i only look at the new cg's and replays as they come out.

she first talks to ares or w/e the MC's name is normally at a courtyard. then 9 months later she is talking to him again looking that that and happy.

all the main girls get a happy end but only leanne gets a pregnancy happy end it seems.
As far as I know, all the girls have good ends with Ares, but only the three route girls and Seria have additional endings in the form of Bad Endings. I haven't tried any of them, but looking at the wiki (with google translate) the only other ending Leane can have is titled "Prince Laine birth end". It could be a translation error, but I don't think it is. And Ares is no King, he can conceive no princes.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I know, all the girls have good ends with Ares, but only the three route girls and Seria have additional endings in the form of Bad Endings. I haven't tried any of them, but looking at the wiki (with google translate) the only other ending Leane can have is titled "Prince Laine birth end". It could be a translation error, but I don't think it is. And Ares is no King, he can conceive no princes.
you're right, one of the endings with leane plays exactly the same as the good end, but it has some ominous music playing instead of a happy tone. she still talks to him and has a 9 month later belly after a transition. i wonder who she got pregnant by or the circumstances in that ending.

Kamina4tw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait, am i reading this right. there are 11 pages of CG? you don't mean replays do you? i can't seem to patch it up to 1.31. it's stuck on 1.20 no matter which patch i use.
Hi,
Check out the upper bar, right is for current version,
Start screen display number version is not updatet.
Can be confusing.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I got from machine translations she is pregnant from Baroque's son who she cheats on Ares with all the time.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I got from machine translations she is pregnant from Baroque's son who she cheats on Ares with all the time.
sorry, but when you say cheats with all the time. do you mean she does it normally or only in a NTR route situation?

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I supposed to somehow beat final, horned overlord that appears after sending ten units into his castle? He has 90k hp, infinite mana and oneshots almost everything. After all my units on list are greyed, game kinda waits for me to do something, because I don't get game over screen.

I'm on silver difficulty and was cheesing most of the fights by using sabotage option of Marion (purple haired engineer), so my units have levels like 12, 15, 20, 23 (Nora 28, Marion 48). Newest patch (and I've unlocked replay scenes using mod from this thread). Now I'm feeling that it was a mistake, but probably under normal circumstances that fight would be still unfair.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I supposed to somehow beat final, horned overlord that appears after sending ten units into his castle? He has 90k hp, infinite mana and oneshots almost everything. After all my units on list are greyed, game kinda waits for me to do something, because I don't get game over screen.

I'm on silver difficulty and was cheesing most of the fights by using sabotage option of Marion (purple haired engineer), newest patch (and I've unlocked replay scenes using mod from this thread). Now I'm feeling that it was a mistake, but probably under normal circumstances that fight would be still unfair.
Try sending units (5 I believe) to the crystals, that's supposed to weaken the demon king's power. Yeah, prob should've fought with and levelled your characters, but at least Marion should be high leveled from sabotaging everything. Try reloading back a save, fight the easier bosses at the castle to level up without killing them.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry, but when you say cheats with all the time. do you mean she does it normally or only in a NTR route situation?
From what I understood in the bad ending Leane got addicted to having sex with Baroque and after he dies moves on to his son.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I understood in the bad ending Leane got addicted to having sex with Baroque and after he dies moves on to his son.
hot

ares wouldn't happen to think it's his would he? that would be better lol.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No idea like I said I use google translate to read it and that's what I got. Also I think Ares knew about her visiting him but not really sure if that was a mistake in my memory or not.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Try sending units (5 I believe) to the crystals, that's supposed to weaken the demon king's power. Yeah, prob should've fought with and levelled your characters, but at least Marion should be high leveled from sabotaging everything. Try reloading back a save, fight the easier bosses at the castle to level up without killing them.
Thanks, it helped. I couldn't find the fifth crystal, but I should have known that a lake with a single tower is an important location. Marion + Beatrice with her reflect skill were enough for nerfed Satan.

Killing all 5 crystal minibosses results with a simple subquest of uncursing artifacts. One needs to:
- talk to Benetris (black haired sorceress)
- go with Muriel to pointed location (Saint's tower, western part of the continent)
- uncurse everything (uncursing sword will fail)
- send there Leane

Unfortunately, nothing for magic users (though the mace is useful for Marion).

Last edited:

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 1.35 is released.

ver 1.35
・ver 1.34 での修正の一部(好感度関連)を反映し忘れていたのを修正

ver 1.34
・アレスとヒロインの誰かが関係を持つと、他のヒロインは好感度が消えて攻略不可になるが、
そのヒロインがヒッピア等に堕ちた場合、一度攻略不可になった他のヒロインの好感度が復活し
攻略を再開できるようにしました(現時点ですでに好感度が消えているセーブデータには適用されません)
・何らかの理由でシステムデータファイル( datasu.ksd )の一部が破損した場合の対策
まれにセーブデータ自体に不具合がないのにロード画面でロードできない現象に対処しました
・信頼度低下の警告の設定値で「40」を選んでも反映されなかったのを修正

Google Translated:
Ver 1.35
· Fixed forgetting reflecting a part of the correction in ver 1.34 (favorability relation)

Ver 1.34
· When someone of Ares and heroin have a relationship, the other heroines disappear and the capture becomes impossible,
When the heroine falls to Hippia etc., the likability of other heroin once it became impossible to capture once revived
I made it possible to restart the capture (It does not apply to saved data already having favorable impression at the present time)
· Measures to be taken when a part of the system data file (datasu.ksd) is damaged for some reason
In rare cases, we dealt with a phenomenon that can not be loaded on the load screen even though save data itself is not defective
- Fixed that it was not reflected even if "40" was chosen as the setting value of the reliability warning warning

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I updated it, it still says I'm on version 1.20. Did I somehow fuck it up?